Official Discussion: Loki on Disney+ June 11 2021 UPDATE: Season 2 - Oct. 6

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 2
Episodes 1 - 2

Started these two this morning.

While watching the opening recap, I thought to myself I should have went back and rewatched season one cuz the recap showed me how much I forgot since it’s been a extended period of time since season one.

The season immediately picks up right from the last scene of season one with Loki seeing the Kang statue.

Both episodes proceeded slowly with Loki jumping thru time without his control and the timeline’s branching out.

Not much was revealed in regard to Kang.

Episode one had a mid-credit scene with Sylvie.

With the pace so far of the season at this point, I’m gonna let the final 4 episodes debut and binge them back to back.

No way I can sit and watch one episode a week.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RAW!!!! BTW good episode Majors can act

london-england-gugu-mbatha-raw-and-nathalie-emmanuel-attend-the-bulgari-high-jewellery-gala.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Gotta check out the new episode, liked episode one a lot but has been just alright since then imo.

Also I don't think Jonathan majors is a very good actor but I know that's an unpopular opinion around here lol he just overacts on everything I've seen him in.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why they should have those other shows a guaranteed second season so they can breathe.

Anyway damn this show is truly a thriller.

So much detail put into this show.
And thats the thing that Marvel can do that a lot of other properties cant; which is they have so many good stories to tell; and they can be unique and or stand alone; or they can be intertwine; their casting for the characters is on point; they just need to continue to have good writers and directors; 2 hits in a row with Guardians 3 and Loki; they just need to keep the hits coming...