**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They had it for a bit but no way they were keeping up that tempo and pace for 90 mins. The yellow submarine eventually cracked.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
No Xavi, Iniesta or Messi. If the old away goals rule was still in, City would have been done a week ago.
Pulling KDB was the head scratcher. That man may look exhausted but is a match winner .. and he pulls him off for Gundogan with 15 mins to play .. in Madrid.

robin-hood-men-in-tights.gif

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pulling KDB was the head scratcher. That man may look exhausted but is a match winner .. and he pulls him off for Gundogan with 15 mins to play .. in Madrid.

robin-hood-men-in-tights.gif

He was in serious pain. He shouldn't even play.
He wasn't doing much and City looks average at best without his distribution skills.
Pep realized this one might get away, so save KDB for the premier league.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He was in serious pain. He shouldn't even play.
He wasn't doing much and City looks average at best without his distribution skills.
Pep realized this one might get away, so save KDB for the premier league.
Should’ve started Gundogan if that was the case. Again, classic overthinking from Pep.

Oh well. I have no issues with it

:lol:

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK CHELSEA!!!!! I fucking hate these overpaid bitchasses with a passion fucking up my emotions like that. Hope they miss out on the CL. Fucking ass bitches.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
lol.... you were all too eager to sack Moyes after he took over from Fergie... now you're all suffering for it.
Moyes was awful. Sure he got West Ham cooking ATM and respect to him for it, but he, nor LVG, nor Mourinho, nor Ole could get past that stubborn ass board who refused to back anyone.

Now most of them have departed, particularly Ed Woodward and Matt Judge and a new structure is being put in place. The Ten Hag era is gon be a fresh new start from literally top to bottom.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This final was a drainer for Liverpool. It was too much.The boys are tired.

Good game Chelsea!

Simply_Black

International
International Member
This final was a drainer for Liverpool. It was too much.The boys are tired.

Good game Chelsea!

Y'all got to keep it going strong for a few more games... you've got the Premier League and Champions league to focus on now...

.... hopefully Salah's injury isn't too bad and he can recover quickly to help win the next two trophies and do the quadruple (well, one trophy if Man City doesn't slip up)

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all got to keep it going strong for a few more games... you've got the Premier League and Champions league to focus on now...

.... hopefully Salah's injury isn't too bad and he can recover quickly to help win the next two trophies and do the quadruple (well, one trophy if Man City doesn't slip up)

Liverpool might have to take a chance with players on the bench for the last two games in the EPL.
What I just witnessed is an exhausted team.
There is reason why no English team ever won the quadruple.
I am not holding my breath that City will mess up, it is theirs to lose.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would love to see an English team pull a quad in my lifetime, but it's not looking good at the moment. Liverpool are exhausted, and it doesn't look like Man City are going to blow the EPL.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Liverpool might have to take a chance with players on the bench for the last two games in the EPL.
What I just witnessed is an exhausted team.
There is reason why no English team ever won the quadruple.
I am not holding my breath that City will mess up, it is theirs to lose.

Any other season I probably would have said said fuck your Merseyside Reds, lol... but seeing that you're now no danger to Arsenal's champions league qualification I can only wish you the best... If you can't win the league I hope you go all out to defeat Real Madrid later this month. :cool:

MCP

International
International Member
Spurs are still putting the heat on Arsenal to fail at Newcastle tomorrow. Newcastle, do us a favour please.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aston villa got paid.
Steven Gerard let us down once again.
3 goals in 5 minutes :smh:

‘76 ‘78 ‘81

MCP

International
International Member
Aston villa got paid.

‘76 ‘78 ‘81
Aston villa got paid.

‘76 ‘78 ‘81

Gerrard did try, but the quality shone through in the end.

Liverpool must've thought that they had done enough. Mind you though, with better decisions Wolves could've won that game today.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gerrard did try, but the quality shone through in the end.

Liverpool must've thought that they had done enough. Mind you though, with better decisions Wolves could've won that game today.

Liverpool should have lost the game based on how the defense played. A little luck was on our side.

As for Aston Villa, it was really wishful thinking to believe that they were going to win in the Etihad Stadium.

It was too big of a task for them and even up 2-0 with 15 minutes left I was expecting a draw.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I must be the only one who hates seeing kids play like this.
Too much individuality but then ppl will say let the kid have fun.
Okay, but what about his teammates, are they having fun playing with someone like that!
its all fun but can he continue this as an adult on prof level?
thats all whats is about

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
And fuck DC Mayor Bowser and Redskins owner Danny Snyder for getting us tossed outta contention.