• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thought the US was in it the whole time they were down 1-0...energy, pace, all the perceived strengths they had versus this Dutch team...but the Dutch counters are surgical and this is a Floyd Mayweather-esque class in turning your opponents strengths into a weakness

That last goal was a dagger

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thought the US was in it the whole time they were down 1-0...energy, pace, all the perceived strengths they had versus this Dutch team...but the Dutch counters are surgical and this is a Floyd Mayweather-esque class in turning your opponents strengths into a weakness

That last goal was a dagger

I always say van Gaal's philosophy is like Boeheim's zone in college basketball: If you are willing to be patient, swing the ball and realize that the open shots come from driving and then kicking it to the outside it isnt that difficult to beat. Conversely, you will tire yourself out etc. trying to drive and finish in the paint. This loss will be entirely on Berhalter for having a young team with the legs required but failing to utilize them properly.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Dumfries came up from the bottom he growth is crazy.

Also why they don't crash slow ass blind out is crazy

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see you haha.
They the same tho. Coloniza vs colonisaz

Word, lol.
Nah I want the dutch to finally win one.
A few players are of surinamese descent and the Dutch has always have the highest level of iq in football.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Van Gaal looking at the US left for 90 ..

nasin15-swe.gif