• Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
6 African Countries That Are Hostile Toward Black People

Morocco

Travelers to Morocco often describe the stunning landscape with mountains, deserts, valleys, and uninterrupted miles of beaches on the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts. What’s often overlooked is the way Black people are treated in the country.

In a 2010 Afrik-news.com article, author Smahane Bouyahia reports that Blacks in Morocco — natives, immigrants from elsewhere in Africa, and African-Americans — are often targets of racial discrimination.

“In Morocco, and north Africa, there is a serious problem of racism towards Black people. Called ‘Black Africans,’ they are considered descendants of slaves and labeled ‘hartani’—literally, ‘second-rate free men’—or even worse, ‘aâzi’—which translates to ‘bloody Negro.’ Blacks in Morocco, be they students, migrants from the south of the Sahara or others, are constant victims of discrimination,” Bouyahia wrote.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
STFU Pepe, if there's a referee to be criticized, it's not this one.
^^^
They had PLENTY of opportunities and blew them.
Foh. Sitcho bitch ass down somewhere

angry-man.gif

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always felt like Morocco or Algeria would go far if they’re Euro born players would Cap for them
I’m not surprised by Morocco advancing this far. Hella talent on that squad

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I always felt like Morocco or Algeria would go far if they’re Euro born players would Cap for them
I’m not surprised by Morocco advancing this far. Hella talent on that squad
Hakimi’s a great example where he could’ve played for Spain but opted for Morocco instead. All those North African teams have players that learned their trade in Europe simply cause of proximity.

Massive advantage.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
morocco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have bgol proof but i have been telling my boys from day 1 Morocco is going to advance really far

now i need mbappe to smash the crumpets and im in heaven

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This bout to be a scrap. England might do something here if Southgate can find his balls.

Maguire’s still the biggest liability on the pitch.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don’t have a dog in this fight but I think England could do something IF they wake tf up..

Not looking likely. You?
?? England has no chance of winning.

I want France

England played the better half
Just an amazing goal
It's been in France's 3rd and a lot of shots on goal if we're being honest they almost should have a goal

Hopefully France wakes up and puts them away