Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Live by the Kane, die by the Kane. Spursy mother fucker.... Let's see how the media treats him....
I was just going to post that I hope he gets the Saka/Sancho treatment.
That racist British media will always be forgiving of Kane and Macguire. Fuck em they deserve to lose.
You already know if it’s a negative headline, the black players will feature.

Any positive spin will feature Kane, Maguire or Pickford

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

chapel-kiss.gif

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love to see Morocco win the World Cup. My dad is from Ghana and even he is rooting for Morocco being that it is an African country that has made it this far.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This dude was acting dick after the game dissing evertbody
this was my point when i say the pick and choose
if mbappe did this it would be the end of the world

Van Gaal should’ve kept his mouth shut. So should that whole Dutch team

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
its not about that if mbappe did this would be news for days
also u got to stay professional at all times
van gaal wasnt dissing him calling him idiots and sucka
I agree with the bit about Mbappe, but cmon on fam, you cannot be serious about the Dutch right now. They lacked professionalism from the beginning.

Where’s the professionalism throughout all this?? You expect folks not to react?? Naaaaahhhh.

They deserved this..

.. and more. Classless from the Europeans.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I agree with the bit about Mbappe, but cmon on fam, you cannot be serious about the Dutch right now. They lacked professionalism from the beginning.

Where’s the professionalism throughout all this?? You expect folks not to react?? Naaaaahhhh.

They deserved this..

.. and more. Classless from the Europeans.

u keep making it about the dutch bro
it could have been any country
that is not the point im talking about messi
u just agreed if it was mbappe whole world would shit on him
messi has been doing this bu u never hear it in the media
thats why i laugh when the media shit on black players
and people are believing it

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
u keep making it about the dutch bro
it could have been any country
that is not the point im talking about messi
u just agreed if it was mbappe whole world would shit on him
messi has been doing this bu u never hear it in the media
thats why i laugh when the media shit on black players
and people are believing it
What??!!? You hear it ALL the time. They’re going after them as we speak and as I’ve shown you. I’ve never seen Messi do this shit unprovoked but whenever he is provoked and does react, they call him everything under the sun. Thug, classless, atrocious winter etc .. The amount of journalists that slam him for reacting is telling. A quick Google search will show you that.

Now if you’re saying Mbappe is in that same boat and worse because he's black, then absolutely, I agree. I’d say it’s even greater because of it, but to say they’re not, more or less in the same boat of scrutiny when they react to provocation or anything, feels wildly disingenuous.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
What??!!? You hear it ALL the time. They’re going after them as we speak and as I’ve shown you. I’ve never seen Messi do this shit unprovoked but whenever he is provoked and does react, they call him everything under the sun. Thug, classless, atrocious winter etc .. The amount of journalists that slam him for reacting is telling. A quick Google search will show you that.

Now if you’re saying Mbappe is in that same boat and worse because he's black, then absolutely, I agree. I’d say it’s even greater because of it, but to say they’re not, more or less in the same boat of scrutiny when they react to provocation or anything, feels wildly disingenuous.
That's my point u never seen messi. Man I have seen him dissing people, going at cr cause he got more money. Head butting players. Being fool. But it's cool this is my point.

Messi is angel. My bad.