Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That's my point u never seen messi. Man I have seen him dissing people, going at cr cause he got more money. Head butting players. Being fool. But it's cool this is my point.

Messi is angel. My bad.
I ain’t never seen any of that and I been following this team since 98 but to each their own. We’ll keep it at the impasse and keep it pushing.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I ain’t never seen any of that and I been following this team since 98 but to each their own. We’ll keep it at the impasse and keep it pushing.
Google if u think I am lying. But cool not about to beef about a cac.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Google if u think I am lying. But cool not about to beef about a cac.
Oh I’m not beefing wit you and I understand your overarching point. Never doubted that and posted proof. I’m reacting to why he did what he did in that game. It ain’t no more than that.

If we keeping it a buck, Mbappe being as much of a dick and nobody blinked but I get it. Those microscopes aren’t the same.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not even gonna hold you
At this point, I have no sympathy. He knows what he signed up for
It’d be one thing to be mixed, and have English blood….Walker, Phillips, Trippier, TAA, Bellingham…
But this nigga is jet Black with a Nigerian name
Niggas are going to learn sooner or later….REP YOUR FUCKIN PEOPLE
Morrocos best players were born in Europe and look at them now. But these African and Careibean niggas refuse to play for their nations of origin knowing damn well that they aren’t accepted

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Not even gonna hold you
At this point, I have no sympathy. He knows what he signed up for
It’d be one thing to be mixed, and have an English parent….Walker, Phillips, Trippier, TAA, Bellingham…
But this nigga is jet Black with a Nigerian name
Niggas are going to learn sooner or later….REP YOUR FUCKIN PEOPLE
Morrocos best players were born in Europe and look at them now. But these African and Careibean niggas refuse to play for their nations of origin knowing damn well that they aren’t accepted
It’s tough. The lights are brighter in the west which is a big reason they choose these nations over their home countries. I’ve worked for several MLS clubs around the country and being privy to these lockers rooms, the absolute constant is that these players are always looking for the brightest lights that put them front and center in the world. Especially the Caribbean and South American players in this region. You’d be surprised at the relationship my local MLS club has with a certain South American giant. Their lower level/unknown players all dream to play in the states cause the platform MLS has doesn’t compare to others.

If Pogba played for Guinea-Bissau, you think his profile would be as large as it is? I doubt it. He wouldn’t sacrifice his World Cup for that either.

As you stated, I know Saka knows this and is willing to deal with it cause in the end, it’s the bright lights of England that put him on the map, not Nigeria unfortunately.

I wish it were the other way around but we gotta long way to go before we see that.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Not a surprise that england lost. They constantly underperform. Waited too long for Sterling and Rashford. That speed down the flanks would have killed france. Or maybe not, England didn't seem to have any plan except to try to get fouled in or around the box.

mbappe is a puzzling dude. I know he's young but he prefers to remain a big fish in the small pond of Ligue 1 . Weird.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Not a surprise that england lost. They constantly underperform. Waited too long for Sterling and Rashford. That speed down the flanks would have killed france. Or maybe not, England didn't seem to have any plan except to try to get fouled in or around the box.

mbappe is a puzzling dude. I know he's young but he prefers to remain a big fish in the small pond of Ligue 1 . Weird.
Southgate being Southgate. That game was screaming for them. :smh:

Mbappe gon be in Madrid once he finishes gettin paid in Paris in 2-3 years time.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s tough. The lights are brighter in the west which is a big reason they choose these nations over their home countries. I’ve worked for several MLS clubs around the country and being privy to these lockers rooms, the absolute constant is that these players are always looking for the brightest lights that put them front and center in the world. Especially the Caribbean and South American players in this region. You’d be surprised at the relationship my local MLS club has with a certain South American giant. Their lower level/unknown players all dream to play in the states cause the platform MLS has doesn’t compare to others.

If Pogba played for Guinea-Bissau, you think his profile would be as large as it is? I doubt it. He wouldn’t sacrifice his World Cup for that either.

As you stated, I know Saka knows this and is willing to deal with it cause in the end, it’s the bright lights of England that put him on the map, not Nigeria unfortunately.

I wish it were the other way around but we gotta long way to go before we see that.
Yes. Him repping Guinea and Saka repping Nigeria wouldn’t change anything about their club careers. They’re still products of European training
How many people saw Eto’o and Drogba as the top strikers in the world, despite them being African?
It’s not a matter of timing. It’s all about mindset
Remember that England born Ghanaian kid from Arsenal? I forget his name, but he was known for wreckless slide tackling and he was Lethal Bizzles cousin
Remember when he didn’t get selected for the England squad, he went on Twitter and said “I wish I was white”. That’s how most of those Black kids feel, if you really want to keep it real

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yes. Him repping Guinea and Saka repping Nigeria wouldn’t change anything about their club careers. They’re still products of European training
How many people saw Eto’o and Drogba as the top strikers in the world, despite them being African?
It’s not a matter of timing. It’s all about mindset
Remember that England born Ghanaian kid from Arsenal? I forget his name, but he was known for wreckless slide tackling and he was Lethal Bizzles cousin
Remember when he didn’t get selected for the England squad, he went on Twitter and said “I wish I was white”. That’s how most of those Black kids feel, if you really want to keep it real
Again, it’s a tough balance. Drogba and Eto’o deserve World Cup’s to me but how drastically are their chances reduced by playing for Ivory Coast and Cameroon respectively, than if they played France for example? I get where you’re coming from for sure and I agree with you, but most people have a propensity to go for the easiest route, that gives them the best chance to succeed in life.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Why tell It now? They could have quashed all questions and people would have been fine with the benching. They didn't hesitate to discipline McKinney and announce why he was when he was acting a fool.

Yup but plot twist…

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Apparently all this shit was supposed be off the record and someone leaked it lmaoooo

Whoever that was, is a national hero if it leads to Gregg being fired. I don’t see this clown coming back after this.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
AP released more:

Soccer writer Grant Wahl dies at World Cup match in Qatar
December 10, 2022 GMT

LUSAIL, Qatar (AP) — Grant Wahl, one of the most well-known soccer writers in the United States, died early Saturday while covering the World Cup match between Argentina and the Netherlands.

U.S. media seated near him said Wahl fell back in his seat in the media tribune at Lusail Iconic Stadium during extra time and reporters adjacent to him called for assistance. Emergency services workers responded very quickly, the reporters said, and the reporters later were told that Wahl had died.
Wahl tweeted on Wednesday that he had celebrated his birthday that day. American reporters who knew Wahl said he was 49.
Wahl was covering his eighth World Cup. He wrote Monday on his website that he had
visited a medical clinic while in Qatar.

“My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you,” Wahl wrote. “What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.”

Wahl wrote that he tested negative for COVID-19 and sought treatment for his symptoms.

“I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I’m already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno,” he wrote.

During the World Cup, Wahl drew international attention after saying he was briefly stopped from attending the U.S. match against Wales on Nov. 21 over wearing a rainbow-colored T-shirt. Rainbow-colored armbands, shirts and other items have been a focus of attention during the tournament in part over Qatar’s stance on LGBTQ rights. Gay and lesbian sex is criminalized in Qatar, a conservative Muslim nation on the Arabian Peninsula. Wahl said FIFA later apologized to him over the incident.

Wahl wrote this week that he had been among 82 journalists honored by FIFA and the international sports press association AIPS for attending eight or more World Cups.

A 1996 graduate of Princeton, Wahl worked for Sports Illustrated from 1996 to 2021, known primarily for his coverage of soccer and college basketball. He then launched his own website.

Wahl also worked for Fox Sports from 2012-19.
He is survived by his wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, clinical associate professor of medicine at New York University School of Medicine, attending physician at Bellevue Hospital Center and CBS News medical news contributor.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Southgate being Southgate. That game was screaming for them. :smh:

Mbappe gon be in Madrid once he finishes gettin paid in Paris in 2-3 years time.

Yeah. I didn't notice, was he was wearing his magic waistcoat?

Possibly Los Blancos but I just wonder at what seems to be a lack of motivation to play in the best leagues. And there are only 2. Really La Liga ain't all that. 3 teams maybe.

And speaking of La Liga, if those fucking glazers get out I think Ten Hag is headed in the right direction but I would love to see Diego Simeone as gaffer for United. That guy consistently gets incredible play from teams who look like they have no business even being in the top tier.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Yup but plot twist…

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Apparently all this shit was supposed be off the record and someone leaked it lmaoooo

Whoever that was, is a national hero if it leads to Gregg being fired. I don’t see this clown coming back after this.

He should know nothing is ever secret in this day and age.

And you're right, he was never the answer. And they could have had Roberto Martinez. He might not have gotten them a cup but he would have changed the culture. USA soccer is a joke. Now the world has caught up to the women and they don't know what to do and the coach seems lost. I guess we'll see in the summer.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yeah. I didn't notice, was he was wearing his magic waistcoat?

Possibly Los Blancos but I just wonder at what seems to be a lack of motivation to play in the best leagues. And there are only 2. Really La Liga ain't all that. 3 teams maybe.

And speaking of La Liga, if those fucking glazers get out I think Ten Hag is headed in the right direction but I would love to see Diego Simeone as gaffer for United. That guy consistently gets incredible play from teams who look like they have no business even being in the top tier.
Haha no waistcoat this time.

Mbappe is still very young and getting handsomely paid at PSG. He can fulfill his contract, get paid and still be at the beginning of his prime in La Liga.

And heeeell no. The fans at Old Trafford wouldn’t have that defensive style of football at all. We dealt with Mourinho long enough. United fans aren’t a win by any means type of supporter. There’s a method to the madness.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He should know nothing is ever secret in this day and age.

And you're right, he was never the answer. And they could have had Roberto Martinez. He might not have gotten them a cup but he would have changed the culture. USA soccer is a joke. Now the world has caught up to the women and they don't know what to do and the coach seems lost. I guess we'll see in the summer.
I would honestly re-hire Jurgen Klinsmann and let him have at it with this group. He’d get them firing. Unfortunately, all our guys were a bit too young during his tenure but now?

I can’t think of anyone (domestic or international) that’s better.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Haha no waistcoat this time.

Mbappe is still very young and getting handsomely paid at PSG. He can fulfill his contract, get paid and still be at the beginning of his prime in La Liga.

And heeeell no. The fans at Old Trafford wouldn’t have that defensive style of football at all. We dealt with Mourinho long enough. United fans aren’t a win by any means type of supporter. There’s a method to the madness.

Young players with his talent have wanted EPL or Bundesliga at 18 or younger because they want to play with and against the best. I understand if he's mentally not ready but it just makes you wonder.

That's the thing about Simeone tho, when he has the players he plays attacking football. But as soon as they get somebody that scores 15 to 20 goals they sell them.

Right now, as I said, I'm okay with Ten Hag, he's getting the dead wood out and that's a good start. If the glazers get out we'll have to see.

As for USA soccer, I just don't know. First thing they need is relegation in MLS.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, it’s a tough balance. Drogba and Eto’o deserve World Cup’s to me but how drastically are their chances reduced by playing for Ivory Coast and Cameroon respectively, than if they played France for example? I get where you’re coming from for sure and I agree with you, but most people have a propensity to go for the easiest route, that gives them the best chance to succeed in life.
Nah fam. Those niggas want to be white
Btw, the kid I mentioned in the last post was Emmanuel Frimpong

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gay and lesbian sex is criminalized in Qatar, a conservative Muslim nation on the Arabian Peninsula.

I wish Canada and the United States the two countries I have dual citizenship with was conservative like Qatar with their stance on Gay and lesbian sex.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your actions has consequences. Respect ppl beliefs and stop agitate them.
Not celebrating anyone's death but cacs always feel like they have something to prove and want to impose their cackery shit, especially homosexuality on the rest of the world, well, the rest of the world wised up and not really afraid of the "great satan" any longer. They tried that shit on Kenya and Ghana and they were told gtfoh with that slick shit.
As you said, respect other people's cultures and they'll be no problem.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This moron practically got argentina to where they are now and that's what he gets for his "loyalty"

World Cup referee sent home after being slammed by Lionel Messi and Argentina

Referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz will not oversee any more World Cup matches after feeling the wrath of Argentina star Lionel Messi.
The Spaniard was put in charge for the South American’s quarter-final showdown with the Netherlands last week. Despite Argentina running out victorious on penalties, there were huge complaints sent the way of the official.

In what was a bad-tempered clash, Lahoz issued an eye-watering 17 yellow cards with Dutch defender Denzel Dumfries also receiving his marching orders despite the game having already finished. Meanwhile, two-goal hero Wout Weghorst was also issued with a booking even before he took to the pitch.

Messi, the scorer of Argentina’s second goal in the game, aired his complaints about the official’s performance. He told TyC Sports "This match shouldn't have ended as it did.
"I don't want to talk about the referee because they sanction you. But people saw what happened. We were afraid before the match because we knew how he was and I think FIFA has to review this. You can't put a referee like him for these matches."
Meanwhile, Aston Villa goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez ruthlessly criticised Lahoz for his performance. He said: “The ref gave everything to them [Netherlands]. It all turned upside down.

“He gave 10 minutes extra time for no reason. He just wanted them to score. That referee is crazy. Arrogant. You say something to him and he talks back to you. It's crazy.

“Because Spain was eliminated, he wanted to eliminate us. He is the worst referee at the World Cup. Hopefully, we won’t have him again - he’s useless.”
Now, it has emerged that Lahoz’s display has spelled the end of his World Cup campaign. The 45-year-old will not oversee any more matches at the tournament and is expected to return home to Spain.

Lahoz is not the only official to have been questioned for his performances at the World Cup over the last month. Brazilian referee Wilton Sampaio was the target of severe criticism for his showing during England’s quarter-final defeat to France.
Numerous members of the Three Lions’ squad slammed him during their post-match interviews, whilst former Manchester United defender Gary Neville branded him as an “absolute joke”.
Speaking to ITV, he said: “The referee had a nightmare game, an absolute joke of a referee. I’m not saying that was all down to England’s defeat because that’s making excuses. He was just a bad referee, rank bad.”

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fans-are-seen-during-the-fifa-world-cup-qatar-2022-semi-final-match-between-argentina-and.jpg
an-argentina-supporter-cheers-on-the-stands-before-the-qatar-2022-world-cup-football-semi.jpg
fans-show-their-support-ahead-of-the-fifa-world-cup-qatar-2022-semi-final-match-between.jpg