Offset claims Cardi B cheated on him.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
oh-well-elmo.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she really cheated then he's worse than a woman.

He finds out that she cheated and the first thing he does is go to the internet and "Gossip" tell everyone?

If she cheated, only a few people involved knew but he needed to tell the world?

Keep that shit to yourself and handle it instead of letting your moisture leak onto the world.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
IMG_035430a4ecc22c12ebb0.jpg

Translation:

"Hey gang, my wife cheated on me.

You guys know I'm not going to put up with this bullshit. I'm going to do something, but I'm not going to say it on social media."

Y'all gotta brush up on your Quantravian Dialect. :smh:
But he just did say it on social media. He might as well sit down.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit reads like that Chappelle Show skit where the Cornrow wrote that letter from jail...informing his crew about how to make crack.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Man y’all got me in tears with the replies in here.

“We got your leader!”

“Get his shoes”

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she really cheated then he's worse than a woman.

He finds out that she cheated and the first thing he does is go to the internet and "Gossip" tell everyone?

If she cheated, only a few people involved knew but he needed to tell the world?

Keep that shit to yourself and handle it instead of letting your moisture leak onto the world.

Though you’re extremely right, keep it off the internet. This new generation is “ALL INTERNET” they must put everything on the internet. They react first and put it out. They believe people they don’t know really give a fuck about them.

The young kids try to school me on it. You must be lit on the internet oppose of real life. I told him what happen when your club table don’t match your car, career or crib?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
They just performed at the BET awards and Cardi was all excited . Guess she was really excited thinking about that pipe job she been getting from a new nigga. God damn bitches ain’t shit!! These hoes ain’t loyal!!! It ain’t no fun!!!

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And?
He better grow up.
Typical marriage shit.
Keep your business in the house.

He acting like he mad good looking.
His group is done and his solo career ain’t poppin.

Jay Z told y’all when the money goes.
Or was that Fab? Can’t remember.
Damn lmao you smoked his ass

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They just performed at the BET awards and Cardi was all excited . Guess she was really excited thinking about that pipe job she been getting from a new nigga. God damn bitches ain’t shit!! These hoes ain’t loyal!!! It ain’t no fun!!!
She is who we thought she was.. new nigs always putting their hand in the lion cage expecting diff results… I’m never mad at the lion cause I expect a lion to do what their apex predator dna was made for. Just like I’m never mad at a hoe for being a hoe this is their dna