Offset claims Cardi B cheated on him.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Him and her both supposedly got albums coming i think like PH said this just marketing. Stupid marketing but just advertising for their ‘music’

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Not the first time Offset’s IG been hacked. Even though she’sa stripper hoe from the BX, I don’t think she’s cheated on him.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sounds Fughazy.

This would’ve been all over the internet if true.

I’ve only seen it here.

Fake news?
Yeah this is fake....

Actually Tasha K is back talking shit bout Cardi and Offset saying he was cheating underneath her nose and has supposed texts/dms from the side Becky who now claims to be with Suge Knight....

This is Cardi's response to Tasha K

 See

And

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
One pic can speak a thousand words..... food stamp value pussy
artworks-fqlRLsC88MyzMzvk-lP5QEA-t500x500.jpg
Damn Cardi looks like 7 layers of hell in this picture.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And several times, embarrasing her in public......so she got the ultimate 'get back'...lol

^^^^

Say what you will about Cardi

She ain't lie. She let people know who and what she was and is from day one.

Offset can't claim ignorance

And how folk acting like this women ain't different from the average?

She said she would be a successful rapper and business woman with generational wealth and did that sh*t.

I'm sorry but how many other chicks like her and where she from even aspire to that and actually deliver?

And how Offset cheat on her publicly and sloppily numerous times and she took HIM back and now she the bad one?

This all a roll out anyway.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was before the money, numerous surgeries and brand deals.......

Her body is a lot better now, but damn she still got the same bird brain......just elevated to another level. She was like a pigeon, now she's like a hawk, haha

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm calling for the gubment to step in. Clearly these implants are leaking some type of chemical into these chicks' (tiny) brains.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
One pic can speak a thousand words..... food stamp value pussy
artworks-fqlRLsC88MyzMzvk-lP5QEA-t500x500.jpg

My nigga that pussy been on the road. Shoving beer bottles in her shit I'm good. :smh: No telling what might have been in there. Fuckin her a nigga might come crawling out her pussy "Damn nigga I was trying to sleep! :angry:"

The make it rain/come party with me dudes ruined these days most strip clubs, now strippers won't even show pussy and put pasties over their nipples because all they have to do is hang out with dudes in their sections and the dudes throw money on them

That's how she looked when she was on that Love and Hip Hop show, I couldn't believe it a few years later when I saw she was really rapping. Chick was annoying as hell, all she did was whine and cry over some dude in jail while CHEATING on him with some other dude that promised to put her music out.. lol...she also had that old snorting laugh, I guess she taught herself to stop doing it.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
The make it rain/come party with me dudes ruined these days most strip clubs, now strippers won't even show pussy and put pasties over their nipples because all they have to do is hang out with dudes in their sections and the dudes throw money on them

That's how she looked when she was on that Love and Hip Hop show, I couldn't believe it a few years later when I saw she was really rapping. Chick was annoying as hell, all she did was whine and cry over some dude in jail while CHEATING on him with some other dude that promised to put her music out.. lol...she also had that old snorting laugh, I guess she taught herself to stop doing it.

And her ass was all red and bruised up from those back alley ass shots. No hate, I like Cardi, but these are the facts.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They just performed at the BET awards and Cardi was all excited . Guess she was really excited thinking about that pipe job she been getting from a new nigga. God damn bitches ain’t shit!! These hoes ain’t loyal!!! It ain’t no fun!!!
Cardi was NOT there.