Old Man Business: 80's Babies (throwback tv & toys): Conan Vs. He-Man

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rl_she-ra-sex-tape.jpg

She-Ra Sex Tape Leaked Online

She-Ra, the popular star of She-Ra: Princess of Power, is on damage control after footage of an “intimate relationship” with a friend found its way onto the Internet this week. She-Ra, best known as the “girl He-Man’, called the existence of the tape a “private matter that should never have been released publicly.”
While details of the sex tape remain few, insiders say the tape shows She-Ra and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe star Skeletor, engaged in sexual acts. The tape not only show She-Ra and Skeletor having intercourse, but the duo making fun of handicapped co-star Man-At-Arms.

“It’s a disaster for She-Ra’s fans,” says a close friend of She-Ra who wants to remain anonymous. “She really went out of her way to be the best role model in the world, but then she had sex with that a**hole, Skeletor. She had no idea she was being videotaped.”

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Why does no one remember that He-Man and She-Ra were cousins, although they inexplicably lived on different planets with similar looking friends and enemies?

Add to that Skeletor being Adam's uncle and this is all types of nasty.

they were brother and sister. Adora was kidnapped and sent to the Horde world to live.

He-Man was never based off Conan he was a redrawn character named Blackstar.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
they were brother and sister. Adora was kidnapped and sent to the Horde world to live.

Blackstar used to get watched by me as a kid. Here is something. Blackstar was originally supposed to be a black character but went with the swarthy cac look.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Blackstar used to get watched by me as a kid. Here is something. Blackstar was originally supposed to be a black character but went with the swarthy cac look.

there's a cel image of him somewhere i saw it years ago, but filmation wasn't the best at drawing heroic black people but i give them props for their superstrech and micro woman and astrea because no one else was doing so at the time

The-Space-Sentinels-Astrea.jpg

SuperStretch_MicroWoman.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

i take back what i said. i was wrong.

filmation got sued (main reason why they went out of business) because they were approached to create a conan cartoon. instead they turned conan into he man and ran with it and got hit with plagiarism or whatever. it's funny because i was watching a documentary on filmation the other day and this was explained.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

filmation got sued (main reason why they went out of business) because they were approached to create a conan cartoon. instead they turned conan into he man and ran with it and got hit with plagiarism or whatever. it's funny because i was watching a documentary on filmation the other day and this was explained.
Filmation also did the fat albert cartoon i think.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

#bgolhivemind

Same damn thing happened to me

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they did the bulk of cartoons and live action shows back in the 70's 80's and fell off in the 90's. i think let's go ghostbusters was there last show.

my favorites of course being batman and the super 7, blackstar, and flash gordon

You just spoke in the happiest tv moments of my life

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got the He-MAN sword for my 6th or 7th bday....couldn't tell me shit. I was "By the power of Grey Skull"-ing all damn day for like 2 weeks straight.

Til one of my older brothers came by the house.....had a broad with him, "Man look at this little nikka here thinking he's He-man." Being sarcastic and shit. Ole girl laughed. So I was embarrassed. I ran as fast as I could and drop kicked that mfkr and ran to my momma, haha!!

I found that sword again before we moved back in 01....gave it to one of the neighborhood kids....I should've kept it...might be worth something now.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got the He-MAN sword for my 6th or 7th bday....couldn't tell me shit. I was "By the power of Grey Skull"-ing all damn day for like 2 weeks straight.

Til one of my older brothers came by the house.....had a broad with him, "Man look at this little nikka here thinking he's He-man." Being sarcastic and shit. Ole girl laughed. So I was embarrassed. I ran as fast as I could and drop kicked that mfkr and ran to my momma, haha!!

I found that sword again before we moved back in 01....gave it to one of the neighborhood kids....I should've kept it...might be worth something now.

I would have bought it...I have a few 80s he-man items... it was my life back then... memories a muffucka... brah

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
oh and young sentinels/space sentinels how the hell did i forget them. LOL my mom had a problem with this cartoon when we were little. Verbatim: they would make the black woman turn into a bitch

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dang man, they did Bravestarr too...loved that show.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I still scratch my head at what they thinking they were going to market a BARBARIC mofo like Conan to kids.

Then again that might explain the difference in the tone to "The Destroyer" though.