Online dating Study finds what race of men black women respond to the most & who they respond to the least.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
GOGw97-OXc-AAs-Nfl.jpg

They responded to bm the least @ 28%. And pacific island the most at 39% and white men a close 2nd at 38%.

On another note the most likely to respond to black men are black women. Following Native American women.

And black women are the most likely to respond altogether regardless of race at 34.1%

Black women the only women to be least likely to respond to their own race of me . All other races respond to their own race. Native American women respond to Native American men at a high rate. Asian women respond to Asian men, Arab women Arab men…..white women to white men. But only black women are the least likely to respond to the own race of men

Last edited:

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Black women the only women to be least likely to respond to their own race of me . All other races respond to their own race. Native American women respond to Native American men at a high rate. Asian women respond to Asian men, Arab women Arab men…..white women to white men. But only black women are the least likely to respond to the own race of men

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Asian women don’t respond to anyone dam near their entire column is red. But still they don’t have their own race of men as they’re least likely to respond to. I think this swirl movement is bigger and more influential than we want to admit. Cuz why else are black women the only women responding to their own race of men the least?

But notice also still all black women column is green still. So it is like they desperate and will take anything

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
When you spend most of your life on your knees praying to a half-naked white man and you call him god, what the fuck do you expect! To put in proper perspective, just imagine black young boys on their knees bowing down to a white woman with her big white tits half out, and calling her god!
Mentally our minds are fucked up, to the point that we lie to ourselves just to keep the little sanity we have!

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
You can use statistics to make up any narrative. It can also be interpreted as Black males have the second lowest response rate out of any race. Asian females hate black males the most. Take with a grain of salt and call it bullshit. Indians are the most racist people I have ever met they mostly stuck with their own or whites.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If you don't believe black women respond to black men at a higher rate than any other race you don't know black women. They maybe responding to the other races with insults.
Man I've been exposed to shit most of you guys will never see. It's to the point I hate talking about them.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You can use statistics to make up any narrative. It can also be interpreted as Black males have the second lowest response rate out of any race. Asian females hate black males the most. Take with a grain of salt and call it bullshit. Indians are the most racist people I have ever met they mostly stuck with their own or whites.
Guess you've never been to a sugar baby party.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
When you spend most of your life on your knees praying to a half-naked white man and you call him god, what the fuck do you expect! To put in proper perspective, just imagine black young boys on their knees bowing down to a white woman with her big white tits half out, and calling her god!
Mentally our minds are fucked up, to the point that we lie to ourselves just to keep the little sanity we have!
Black people have been left the Christian church.

Most are either atheist, new age, muslim, Hebrew Israelite

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yes, and glad to be. Please enlighten us on some the shit you’ve been exposed to???
I've been to sugar baby parties, I've been with to black models who could have any man on the planet yet 90% only dated white men, I've seen bad black chicks literally beg old ugly white men for dates, I've been in the Hamptons where fine black women, who you'd swear were business women, on the beach rubbing some wrinkled old white man body in public, mind you I was the only black male there, and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, yet the shit they were doing was perfectly normal. Man I can go on for days, but the shit is mad depressing.
All I can say is if you have a very attractive black girl, who works with a bunch of white men, chances are some of them smutted her out.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yes but they are not younger gen z women. They are empty. Don’t pretend like you haven’t seen more churches closing or boarded up since 2013
The younger attractive ones are "living their best lives" by getting smutted on, on the down-low (not all but a lot) and bout time they get older and less attractive, then they run to the church begging god to send them a good man!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Not surprised. I see how BW act in public. The only type of BM they want are top tier BM. Other races of men don’t have to be top tier for her.

BM have one of the lowest response rates. Also, it’s statistically shown that a good portion of men in the US aren’t having sex.

These bitches here have gotten too big headed and think they deserve the top 20 percent of men.

This is what happens when you approach women these days it gases them up too much. They know the man has to approach them so the bitch thinks she can choose the best man she wants and thinks shel’ll wait to be approached by top 20 percent of man.

I told you niggaz these bitches in the US are too far gone and you better get your passport. I saw this shit coming years ago. I saw it back in the 1990s.

I could remember chicks being cool as hell to talk to in the early 1990s but sometime around 1994 a shift in attitude occurred. These bitches became arrogant and stuck up

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's okay as a Black man over 6 ft, who makes a decent living, with no kids who's drug and disease free I have no interest in dating them. Other than my sister or some other family member I have no interest in socializing with them or having any other contact whatsoever. Even my sister and family members I'm somewhat hesitant about their asses as well.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I moved to Houston last year I joined several dating sites and the first women who contacted me I blocked were Black women some of them were 20 years younger. No thank you.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo this was a bat signal for certain bgol members. There’s at least 3 posters on here that pretty much only go into threads to bash black women.. 100 subjects can be posted on here and u’ll never see them in it as soon as it’s a black women bashing thread you can guarantee they come out the sewers like Jewish men in Brooklyn

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Gonna add one other thing, African women and Carabian black women are even worse, because in the case of Africans often their families push them to be with a white man, with Carabian women, white men prefer them over American Black because they are seen as more obedient and less confrontational.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t worry. He’s the same guy that said black women smell like pig feet. You can guarantee u’ll never see him post in 95 percent of other threads but when it’s bashing black women he will pop up.. know your bgol poster facts
I post in other threads as well. But getting back to this thread. So Black women get to be bitter about Black men but Black men can't have the same feelings toward them. Is that how that works?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black women the only women to be least likely to respond to their own race of me (men?) . All other races respond to their own race. Native American women respond to Native American men at a high rate. Asian women respond to Asian men, Arab women Arab men…..white women to white men. But only black women are the least likely to respond to the own race of men

That is categorically not true but even your own flawed data is against you

Asian wmn to Asian men is 22%, middle eastern women to men is 24%, Hispanic wmn to men is also 24%, and finally Indian wmn to men is an abysmal 18%...... and that's after a quick look at this bs.

This data is flawed, there can be numerous reasons for the discrepancy. If the site/app is known for hookups then yeah it makes sense, women are going out of their norms to try something new/different.....

But the pressing question I have is.......

Are they charging the men $5 for titty sucks or not?!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I post in other threads as well. But getting back to this thread. So Black women get to be bitter about Black men but Black men can't have the same feelings toward them. Is that how that works?
There were millions of crackheads in the past 4 decades. Do all crackheads represent all of humanity? Or is that just a small demographic of people that you wouldn’t allow to create a narrative of all mankind? Well cause a small pocket of females feel a certain way do I allow that to judge all females ? The answer is no especially that there are wayyyyyy more black women that appreciate a bro than those that do not. In fact the bitter 1s aren’t worth mentioning most of the time. Ya have posted ton of wack bitches that I wouldn’t give a second look at in public and definitely wouldn’t give a fuck about her opinion on any subject. Like I said treat them like a crackhead babbling