Online dating Study finds what race of men black women respond to the most & who they respond to the least.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That is categorically not true but even your own flawed data is against you

Asian wmn to Asian men is 22%, middle eastern women to men is 24%, Hispanic wmn to men is also 24%, and finally Indian wmn to men is an abysmal 18%...... and that's after a quick look at this bs.

This data is flawed, there can be numerous reasons for the discrepancy. If the site/app is known for hookups then yeah it makes sense, women are going out of their norms to try something new/different.....

But the pressing question I have is.......

Are they charging the men $5 for titty sucks or not?!!
Online dating is much different from real-life dating, most of those broads online, especially the older ones are playing make-believe and are in it for the attention more than actually dating. Sometimes they are trying something different, but that doesn't mean they will actually go through with it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Asian wmn to Asian men is 22%, middle eastern women to men is 24%, Hispanic wmn to men is also 24%, and finally Indian wmn to men is an abysmal 18%...... and that's after a quick look at this bs.

This data is flawed, there can be numerous reasons for the discrepancy. If the site/app is known for hookups then yeah it makes sense, women are going out of their norms to try something new/different.....

Maybe that is the problem lack of titty suck sales from black men but higher sales from cacs. So off that data study the titty suck queen prefers the white boys cause they willing to pay the $5

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah Asian women to Asian men is 22%. But still Asian women still have other race of men lower than that 22%. BW……nothing lower than their response rate to bm. So I stand correct.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Another fake statistic post where u’ll never get an exact number of people who were surveyed. You won’t know anybody who took this survey. Yet someone will pass it off as fact to push an agenda.. yet certain posters feed into the bullshit and will continue to post the bullshit
I have never taken any survey so I guess I should follow your logic and assume stats that bm experienced police brutality is flawed cuz I don’t know anyone that took a poll

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were millions of crackheads in the past 4 decades. Do all crackheads represent all of humanity? Or is that just a small demographic of people that you wouldn’t allow to create a narrative of all mankind? Well cause a small pocket of females feel a certain way do I allow that to judge all females ? The answer is no especially that there are wayyyyyy more black women that appreciate a bro than those that do not. In fact the bitter 1s aren’t worth mentioning most of the time. Ya have posted ton of wack bitches that I wouldn’t give a second look at in public and definitely wouldn’t give a fuck about her opinion on any subject. Like I said treat them like a crackhead babbling
To each his own. I've had 52 years of dealing with Black women and gave them sole right of refusal where I wanted nothing but a Black woman what ever issues they had to the degree when I told my friends that I had no interest in dating Black women any longer all of them were shocked. I never wanted nothing but a Black woman most of my life because I thought no other race of woman could deal with or understand the shit that most Black men go through. Then I realized most Black women could give 2 shits what Black men go through and it seemed as if most of them enjoyed seeing Black men suffer. So in my 53rd year I decided I'm done.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
To each his own. I've had 52 years of dealing with Black women and gave them sole right of refusal where I wanted nothing but a Black woman what ever issues they had to the degree when I told my friends that I had no interest in dating Black women any longer all of them were shocked. I never wanted nothing but a Black woman most of my life because I thought no other race of woman could deal with or understand the shit that most Black men go through. Then I realized most Black women could give 2 shits what Black men go through and it seemed as if most of them enjoyed seeing Black men suffer. So in my 53rd year I decided I'm done.
When u come to that conclusion? There are a lot of divested black women that are a Loud minority

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

What race is your wife?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have never taken any survey so I guess I should follow your logic and assume stats that bm experienced police brutality is flawed cuz I don’t know anyone that took a poll
Black men getting brutalized is that a survey or a fact? There’s a difference of a small amount of people getting an opinion on a subject and a actual event.. did Rodney king need a survey or did you actually see a vid of him getting his ass whipped? There’s literally thousands of vids of black men getting hurt and killed.. can you show thousands of vids of people taking these surveys? Do you want to do a battle of me posting black men getting harmed by police vs your vids of these black surveys?

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Black men getting brutalized is that a survey or a fact? There’s a difference of a small amount of people getting an opinion on a subject and a actual event.. did Rodney king need a survey or did you actually see a vid of him getting his ass whipped? There’s literally thousands of vids of black men getting hurt and killed.. can you show thousands of vids of people taking these surveys? Do you want to do a battle of me posting black men getting harmed by police vs your vids of these black surveys?
No the root of your argument is that all of this is anecdotal evidence. Rodney King got beat but did he take a survey or poll? No. so since he did not take a survey then we can disregard any survey that says black men are more likely to be victims of police brutality.

Have you seen every video of police brutality? Then stop. You can’t regard videos as evidence but disregard personal testimony I.e survey as evidence in the same breath.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No the root of your argument is that all of this is anecdotal evidence. Rodney King got beat but did he take a survey or poll? No. so since he did not take a survey then we can disregard any survey that says black men are more likely to be victims of police brutality.

Have you seen every video of police brutality? Then stop. You can’t regard videos as evidence but disregard personal testimony I.e survey as evidence in the same breath.
you trying to compare some bullshit dating app survey to police brutality. Have your tits been sucked so much that parts of your brain cells seeped through? You know we know who you are right? We’ve been allowing you to post under your other sc name for awhile cause you weren’t posting as much stupid shit as you been posting now. You might want to calm down your antics or the spamming of titty suck memes will begin again.. fall back you been warned

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don’t worry. He’s the same guy that said black women smell like pig feet. You can guarantee u’ll never see him post in 95 percent of other threads but when it’s bashing black women he will pop up.. know your bgol poster facts

Yep, as well as consistently defend the likes of THIS...

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene swatting hoax: Rome police speak out on dangers  of false reports

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

"I'm a self hating, bitch of a man who HATES Black women with a passion.
What can I do today to try to hurt them?
Wait...
I've got it.
I'll post some completely made up bullshit about them online and invite other pathetic, self hating pieces of shit to bash Black women too."
GOGw97-OXc-AAs-Nfl.jpg

They responded to bm the least @ 28%. And pacific island the most at 39% and white men a close 2nd at 38%.

On another note the most likely to respond to black men are black women. Following Native American women.

And black women are the most likely to respond altogether regardless of race at 34.1%

Black women the only women to be least likely to respond to their own race of me . All other races respond to their own race. Native American women respond to Native American men at a high rate. Asian women respond to Asian men, Arab women Arab men…..white women to white men. But only black women are the least likely to respond to the own race of men

When you spend most of your life on your knees praying to a half-naked white man and you call him god, what the fuck do you expect! To put in proper perspective, just imagine black young boys on their knees bowing down to a white woman with her big white tits half out, and calling her god!
Mentally our minds are fucked up, to the point that we lie to ourselves just to keep the little sanity we have!
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The other thing this graph shows is that Black men are the least desired among all races of women. Shoots down the theory promoted by some Black men that they are the most desired among other races of women. Well, maybe if the parameters were changed to 'as a fetish,' those numbers would change.

Correction: Second to Indian men.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this study is BS. I believe Black women are more responsive to Black men than any other race and Asian women are the least responsive to their own race. Especially in California.
This is true. They just becomes extra extra picky once they make the connection. Black women want a black, the problem is they all want the same few types of men. Select men who are rare and not on their levels. The only difference between black and white women is, by my experience, white women are open about being hoes. They tend to just be a hoe if they are, while black women hide it or deny it for much longer. One business trips white women will take it in the mouth and ass and don’t care if she sees you again, while black women wont do that so soon and take it extra personal if it doesn’t lead to anything. Asians are sluts for any race their parents don’t approve of.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I ain't married. The only thing I wanted in my life was to be married to a Black woman up until last year.
Brother, if you are 52 and have been actively seeking marriage without success, it might be worth considering if there are aspects you could improve or change. Without improving or changing, it is very likely that you will have the same results with other races.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a question though, from own experience, how many times have you seen a sister with a Native American, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern dude? I personally can recall with them combined, less than 15 in my life. Y'all other cats might have a difference experience. Typically when sisters be dating asian cats they be weird any fucking way so, let 'em. Let everybody date whoever the fuck they want to. If it makes yo shit hard/wet go for it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a question though, from own experience, how many times have you seen a sister with a Native American, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern dude? I personally can recall with them combined, less than 15 in my life. Y'all other cats might have a difference experience. Typically when sisters be dating asian cats they be weird any fucking way so, let 'em. Let everybody date whoever the fuck they want to. If it makes yo shit hard/wet go for it.
Facts.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
For context, this study is 15 years old.

The adverse:

Reply-By-Race-Female.png

Middle Eastern male, huh? Yall think those shiteating Dubai trips are just rumors and pics are high tech photoshop? These Beautiful Black Queens want curly head kids and endless shitpies at home.