Only 1980 NBC Sat. Morning Cartoon Heads Will Laugh At This...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
superheroes-batman-superman-trust-me-it-looks-a-little-like-this.gif

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Ain't nothing to laugh @ I used to love that show...esp. the music and shit...that shit was serious business when it came on :hmm:

json

Star
Registered
on another note what ever happened to Saturday morning cartoons on network tv
that shit Is almost extinct :smh:

Other than educational BS ur not gonna find anything on cbs,nbc,fox who were always the main players when it came to sat morning toons. 33 years old and i still miss waking up early to catch camp candy before going to basket ball practice.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other than educational BS ur not gonna find anything on cbs,nbc,fox who were always the main players when it came to sat morning toons. 33 years old and i still miss waking up early to catch camp candy before going to basket ball practice.

Blame Jamie Kellner :angry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Kellner

WB Television Network

Kellner then spent seven years at the helm of the WB Television Network. He helped launch the new broadcast network in 1994. Kellner was responsible for the cancelling of some popular cartoons, mainly Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid!, and Histeria!.

and

World Championship Wrestling

A 2005 book about World Championship Wrestling alleged that Kellner was the one who really killed the former powerhouse promotion. Despite a downturn in ratings (WCW's ratings were still higher than most programming on TNT and TBS at the time) Kellner thought that, even if WCW could once again attract viewers, the demographics would not be favorable enough to get the "right" advertisers to buy airtime. In March 2001, Kellner announced that TBS and TNT would no longer air wrestling shows. As a result, the WWF purchased WCW and its related assets. Due to what is considered the decline of the WWE product, many wrestling fans have denounced Kellner's actions in regards to WCW, blaming him for the fact that WWE owner Vince McMahon has a virtual monopoly on the professional wrestling market on the national level.

hardcore_legend

Behind the Boards
BGOL Investor
Blame Jamie Kellner :angry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Kellner

WB Television Network

Kellner then spent seven years at the helm of the WB Television Network. He helped launch the new broadcast network in 1994. Kellner was responsible for the cancelling of some popular cartoons, mainly Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid!, and Histeria!.

and

World Championship Wrestling

A 2005 book about World Championship Wrestling alleged that Kellner was the one who really killed the former powerhouse promotion. Despite a downturn in ratings (WCW's ratings were still higher than most programming on TNT and TBS at the time) Kellner thought that, even if WCW could once again attract viewers, the demographics would not be favorable enough to get the "right" advertisers to buy airtime. In March 2001, Kellner announced that TBS and TNT would no longer air wrestling shows. As a result, the WWF purchased WCW and its related assets. Due to what is considered the decline of the WWE product, many wrestling fans have denounced Kellner's actions in regards to WCW, blaming him for the fact that WWE owner Vince McMahon has a virtual monopoly on the professional wrestling market on the national level.

I knew what he did to WCW but i didn't know he Killed Yakko, Wakko, Dot AND FREAKAZOID! :angry::angry::angry:

And to rub it in our faces Ne is the CEO of a company called ACME Communications. :hmm:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of you. I live this shit.

yeah Tom, this was shit too but I always wondered: WHY THE BROTHER GOTTA BE FROM THE HOOD, pickin' him up in one of them GOOD TIMES lookin' buildings, DAMN SHAME...:lol::lol:

anyway my shit was G-FORCE with TINY

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
yeah Tom, this was shit too but I always wondered: WHY THE BROTHER GOTTA BE FROM THE HOOD, pickin' him up in one of them GOOD TIMES lookin' buildings, DAMN SHAME...:lol::lol:

anyway my shit was G-FORCE with TINY

Daaaaamn, I loved G-Force but I don't remember that opening at all.
Let's see, let's see....

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Daaaaamn, I loved G-Force but I don't remember that opening at all.
Let's see, let's see....

:lol::lol::lol:....what the hell is the BIONIC SIX? truly the wackness!:smh::lol:..not to dis any part of your childhood shows, but a straight rip off of the Bionic man/woman, and Lee Majors/Lindsey Wagner couldn't fly, where is that in the BIONIC hand book?:lol:

As a kid I didn't know why I loved G-force and Speed Racer so much, then I found out they were both from Japan, that's why. Even as a kid I grew to dislike the American cartoons 'cause the stories were just too simplistic while G-Force and Speed Racer gave story-lines to ponder, there were no happy-go-lucky happy endings with these shows....

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:....what the hell is the BIONIC SIX? truly the wackness!:smh::lol:..not to dis any part of your childhood shows, but a straight rip off of the Bionic man/woman, and Lee Majors/Lindsey Wagner couldn't fly, where is that in the BIONIC hand book?:lol:

As a kid I didn't know why I loved G-force and Speed Racer so much, then I found out they were both from Japan, that's why. Even as a kid I grew to dislike the American cartoons 'cause the stories were just too simplistic while G-Force and Speed Racer gave story-lines to ponder, there were no happy-go-lucky happy endings with these shows....
Man, I'm just gonna assume you never saw it. Bionic 6 was the shit. It was more Fantastic 4 inspired than anything.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I'm just gonna assume you never saw it. Bionic 6 was the shit. It was more Fantastic 4 inspired than anything.

my bad, man. I never made it to the bionic six, I bowed out watching cartoons with the smurfs, however if I would have known about anime I would have kept watching it & I probably would have been into manga.......:yes::yes: