Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
SMH: White Neighbor Knocks On Hispanic Family Door & Tell Them They Couldn’t Play Their Spanish Music In Their Backyard On 4th Of July!

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I5hx40c.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Man in Florida Told the Police He Killed Neo-Nazi Roommates for Disrespecting His Muslim Faith
25xp-florida-jumbo.jpg

Devon Arthurs, 18, a former neo-Nazi, was arrested in the shooting deaths of his two roommates. He said they were neo-Nazis who mocked his conversion to Islam.CreditTampa Police Department, via Associated Press
By Jonah Engel Bromwich

• May 24, 2017

A man in Florida who shot two of his roommates dead gave an unusual defense, the authorities say: they were neo-Nazis who had disrespected his recent conversion to Islam.

The arrest of the gunman, who said he had also been a neo-Nazi before becoming Muslim, led to the discovery that a fourth roommate had been stockpiling materials that could be used to create a bomb, according to a federal criminal complaint. That roommate, a member of the Florida National Guard, kept a picture of Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, on his dresser, the authorities said.

Both men are now in custody. The accused gunman, Devon Arthurs, 18, has been charged with two counts of murder, and his surviving roommate, Brandon Russell, 21, has been charged with two counts related to the explosive material and devices.

Authorities first became involved on Friday evening when Mr. Arthurs took three people hostage at gunpoint at a head shop in Tampa, according to an affidavit from the Tampa Police. He was arrested soon after.

The police said Mr. Arthurs told his hostages that he had killed someone and that he was furious over American bombings of Muslim countries; he was convinced by police officers responding to the incident to let the hostages leave and to surrender.

He then told the officers that two of his roommates were dead, according to the affidavit, and guided the police to the apartment where they found the bodies of the two roommates, Jeremy Himmelman, 22, and Andrew Oneschuk, 18. The fourth roommate, Mr. Russell, was standing outside the apartment crying and wearing “full U.S. Army camouflage.”

Later, Mr. Arthurs confessed to shooting Mr. Himmelman and Mr. Oneschuk, describing the weapon he had used and other key details. He said that all four roommates had been friends, “with a common neo-Nazi belief,” until Mr. Arthurs’s recent conversion to Islam, according to the affidavit.

“Since then, Arthurs stated, he has become angered by the world’s anti-Muslim sentiment,” the affidavit says, adding, “Arthurs also stated that, prior to the murder, he had been privy to neo-Nazi internet chat sites threatening to kill people and he had developed a thinking that he should take some of the neo-Nazis with him.”

told the Tampa Bay Times that neither her brother nor Mr. Oneschuk were neo-Nazis, as Mr. Arthurs claimed.

According to a federal criminal complaint, Mr. Arthurs also told the police that Mr. Russell, in whose room officers found Nazi and white supremacist propaganda, had, in chat rooms, “threatened to kill people and bomb infrastructure.”

A search of a garage below the apartment on Friday and early Saturday morning led to the discovery of “a white-cake-like substance” that federal and police technicians recognized as an explosive, as well as other substances and parts that could be used to detonate explosives, including ammonium nitrate contained in a package addressed to Mr. Russell.

Mr. Russell, who was arrested on Sunday in Key Largo, confirmed to law enforcement officials that he was member of Atomwaffen, a neo-Nazi group, and that he had manufactured the “white-cake-like substance,” the authorities said. He told the F.B.I. that he had been planning to use the substance to “boost homemade rockets and to send balloons into the atmosphere for testing.” The F.B.I. agent who wrote the affidavit on which the complaint was based, Timothy A. Swanson, expressed skepticism about Mr. Russell’s explanation, given the volatility of the substance.

An F.B.I. spokeswoman declined to explain why Mr. Russell had been allowed to go to Key Largo, which is about five hours away from Tampa, or what he had been doing there, citing the active nature of the investigation.

The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies the Atomwaffen Division as an active neo-Nazi hate group, and the Anti-Defamation League, in a blog post in December, said that the group was particularly active on college campuses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/neo-nazi-roommate-murder.html?nytmobile=0

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Married Republican city council member, 42, 'had sex with a 16-year-old girl he first met online when she was just 12 after he posed as a teen - and then signed her to a years-long sex contract'
  • Jon Landry, 42, was arrested on Friday in Newington, Connecticut following an investigation into a six-year affair with a teenage girl
  • He met the girl online in 2008 when she was 12 under the fake name Jason Davis
  • They communicated online for four years before eventually meeting in person
  • Girl said their relationship turned sexual in 2013 when she reached the legal age of 16 and they signed a sex contract to outline rules
  • Police only made the connection between Landry and Davis this year when the victim reported she was being threatened and harassed
  • Landry resigned from his position as a Farmington Town Council member back in January around the time police revealed they were investigating him
  • He was arraigned at the Superior Court of New Britain on Monday for harassment and interfering with police
  • Landry has been married to his wife for over 17 years and has two daughters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cil-member-arrested-relation-affair-teen.html
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-Relationship-With-12-Year-Old-487724031.html
http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-landry-court-20180706-story.html
https://fox61.com/2018/07/10/former-farmington-town-councilman-arrested/

4E172C9900000578-5938473-image-m-46_1531236235046.jpg

Investigators say the politician, who is married with two daughters, told the victim his name was Jason Davis when they first met online using AOL Instant Messenger back in 2008 when she was just 12

A married Republican city council member from Connecticut has been charged after he allegedly threatened and entered into a years-long sex contract with a 16-year-old girl he met online.

Jon Landry, 42, was arrested on Friday by Newington Police following a lengthy investigation into the six year affair he was having with the victim.

Investigators say the politician, who has been married for over 17 years and has two daughters, told the victim his name was Jason Davis when they first met online using AOL Instant Messenger back in 2008 when she was just 12.

Landry initially told the girl he was 17 and living with his parents. They communicated online for four years before eventually meeting in person, according to court documents obtained by NBC.

The girl said their relationship turned sexual in 2013 when she reached the legal age of 16 and they signed a four-page sex contract that outlined their 'friends with sexual benefits' rules.

Police only made the connection between Landry and the fake identity he had been using earlier this year when the victim reported that she was being threatened and harassed.

Landry resigned from his position as a Farmington Town Council member back in January around the time police first revealed they were investigating him. The nature of the investigation wasn't publicly known at the time.

Landry has not been charged with sexual assault because the victim was not underage and she told police the sex was consensual. Instead, he was arraigned at the Superior Court of New Britain on Monday for harassment and interfering with police.

The victim, who is now 22, had reported to police that she was being harassed via text messages by a woman named Jessica Munroe, who had claimed to be friends Davis.

She said Munroe was threatening her and pressuring her into having sex with Davis. The harassment from Munroe came soon after the victim and Davis had a dispute about their sex contract last summer.

Court documents show that police are still working to identify Munroe's identity. Investigations into phone and online records so far show links to Landry.

Text messages between Davis and the victim from August last year show that he told her she could buy out of the sex contract for $500. The victim told police they had sex days later in the parking lot of the West Hartford Toys R Us.

Some messages also allegedly show Landry trying to coerce the girl into having sex by threatening to contact her school.

The interfering charge against Landry stems from when police first contacted him believing he was Davis and he allegedly never revealed his true identity.

Landry, through his lawyer, denies any wrongdoing. Police said Landry and his wife would not speak to authorities about the investigation.

At the time he submitted his council resignation, Landry said the decision would allow him to spend more time with his wife and daughters.

He acknowledged the police investigation and said he planned to cooperate fully and trust that 'the matter will be closed once the investigation is complete.'

4E17603B00000578-5938473-image-m-31_1531235962233.jpg

Jon Landry, 42, (above with wife Erika and their daughters) was arrested on Friday in Connecticut following an investigation into the six year affair he was having with the victim

4E17603300000578-5938473-image-m-48_1531236259216.jpg

Landry resigned from his position as a Farmington Town Council member back in January around the time police first revealed they were investigating him

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Dead man in Queens murder-suicide was entangled in bitter custody battle

By Graham Rayman , Thomas Tracy , Rocco Parascandola , Rich Schapiro and Trevor Boyer
Jul 31, 2018 | 10:40 AM

ny-1533048507-i8s5o25if2-snap-image

Physical therapist James Shields, pictured here in an undated photo, has been identified as the dead man found in a Queens home with three other victims Monday night. (Obtained by Daily News)

An armed-to-the-teeth former city school teacher — enraged over a transatlantic custody battle — fatally shot his wife, ex-wife and 6-year-old son in Queens, police said Tuesday.

James Shields, 39, then killed himself inside his Astoria home where cops recovered two Glock handguns and 70 rounds of ammunition.

“That's an interesting wrinkle in this case,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea said, referring to the seven fully-loaded magazines. “What those rounds were meant for … may never be known.”

The bodies of Shields and his three victims — wife Saskia Shields, 38, ex-wife Linda Olthof, 47, and son James Jr. — were all discovered in the living room of his first-floor apartment on 30th Drive about 9 p.m. Monday.

James Shields was found with a gunshot wound to the chin, a black semi-automatic pistol lying nearby, police said.

Shields’ Netherlands-based ex-wife brought the estranged couple’s son to town on July 21 as part of an annual pilgrimage ordered by a Dutch judge, friends said.

Not long before Olthof and James Jr. arrived in the city, Shields posted a heated appeal for money on a GoFundMe page complaining that a nasty custody fight with his former wife had ruined his life.

“Due to my ex’s extreme jealousy and bitterness she is dragging me through court case after court case to be spiteful,” he wrote in the post titled “Child Kidnapping.”

ny-1533060419-fyhcbiddik-snap-image

James Shields was found dead with three other victims, including ex-wife Linda Olthof (left) and son James Shields, jr. (right), in an apparent murder-suicide in an Astoria Monday night. (Obtained by Daily News)
“In the Netherlands, the government pays for all legal expenses, so she’s enjoying this as it drags on and on ruining me,” he added.

Shields, a physical therapist and former teacher at Manhattan’s High School for Art and Design, claimed his ex only wanted their son in the U.S. for two weeks a year.

“This is devastating my family and I,” wrote Shields, who taught at the school for seven months in 2003. “The financial stress of this is destroying my current marriage and life. How do I choose between financially ruining my current relationship vs giving up the battle for my son?”

He added, “I had the perfect life a few years ago but it has spiraled out of control and I desperately need any help you can provide.”

The fundraising campaign, started three months ago, attracted no donors.

A friend of Olthof’s told the Daily News that she complained about having to drag her son across the Atlantic on her own dime to see an ex-husband who had a hot temper and refused to pay child support.

“She told me that some of the demands that he would make in court papers were totally one-sided and selfish,” said the friend, who asked to remain anonymous. “He put the financial burden on her.”

ny-1533048711-wzpka8n199-snap-image

Armed ESU members are pictured at the crime scene Monday night in Astoria. (Go Nakamura / for New York Daily News)
The friend said Olthof, a former actress and dancer who was most recently working as a theater teacher, described her ex-husband as having an “anger-management problem.”

“She told me that he could flare up,” he added. “She was concerned about leaving the boy with him.”

Edward Indellicato, who lived on Shields’ block, said he learned to stop bringing up Olthof with his neighbor.

“I’d ask him, ‘How is Linda?’ He would shut me down right away,” recalled Indellicato, 91.

Shields’ father, James Shields Sr., confirmed his son’s custody battle Tuesday morning when he showed up at the crime scene.

Olthof was planning to take James Jr. back to the Netherlands next week, but James Shields Sr. said he had no reason to think his son would turn violent.

“He never talked to me much,” Shields Sr. said. “He kept everything a secret.”

“He’s a good man, a good boy,” the father added.

A friend of Shields posted a message on Instagram Tuesday saying he felt sick over not spending time with the man after their paths crossed two weeks ago.

“He wanted to hang out so bad, and now I see he was going through it,” the friend added. “I’m not trying to defend his actions in the slightest because they are disgusting and monstrous, but he was such a happy and positive guy.”

Why the kid though, man?” the friend added. “I can’t shake this guilty feeling like I could’ve helped him.”

Shields’ new wife Saskia, who was also from the Netherlands, used to work on the editorial staff for a magazine affiliated with the Dutch-Cypriot Chamber of Commerce.

Cops responded to the home after a porter who saw the carnage through a back window called 911.

"Financial and custody [seem] to be the primary reasons behind this tragic incident at this point in time," Shea said.

James Shields was found dead with three other victims, including ex-wife Linda Olthof (right) and son James Shields, jr. (left), in an apparent murder-suicide in an Astoria, Queens home on Monday, July 30, 2018. (Obtained by Daily News)

Neighbors said they often heard people screaming at each other inside the apartment.

“It would seem like it was a frequent thing,” neighbor Ellie Alvarado said. “Different times of day, there was some kind of yelling coming from the apartment.”

Tony Bekan, who also lived nearby, said his wife described Shields as a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde kind of person.”

“He was kind of not himself all the time,” added Bekan.

ny-1533077990-w43auz3x2f-snap-image

James Shields, Sr., right, sits in front of the building where his son and others were killed in Queens. (AP)
Shea said police responded to the home last December for a domestic disturbance.

A woman greeted cops at the door but refused to provide her ID. She had told the 911 dispatcher that the man had already left.

The triple-murder suicide left family members reeling on two continents.

Cops said a male friend of Olthof who wanted to see the city had also traveled to New York so they could enjoy the sights together.

When the friend couldn’t reach Olthof on Monday night, he got in touch with her sister in the Netherlands, cops said.

“The sister then actually Googled New York, saw the tragic accident … she believed when she saw those stories that something had befallen her sister,” Shea said.

Olthof’s relatives are flying to the city to speak to detectives, he said.

In a 2008 interview with a Dutch newspaper, Olthof detailed her love of the Big Apple.

“In New York my ambition flares up,” she said. “You get the feeling, 'If you can do it here, you can do it anywhere.' That feeling dominates this city. '”

— With Ben Chapman, Elizabeth Elizalde, Irene Spezzamonte, Molly Crane-Newman, Mikey Light and Esther Shittu

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ied-murder-suicide-queens-20180731-story.html

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
'My son could have died': Florida mother tells how her son suffered a severe asthma attack just 10 minutes after he ate a liquid nitrogen-infused cereal called Dragon's Breath
  • Racheal McKenny's son Johnny ate the Dragon's Breath cereal at a shopping mall in Jacksonville, Florida last week
  • The snack is coated in liquid nitrogen and makes smoke come out of a person's nose and mouth after eating it
  • Ten minutes after eating it, Johnny started coughing and it progressively got worse until he couldn't breath
  • He was treated in hospital after having an Adrenalin shot and multiple steroids
By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:24 EDT, 1 August 2018 | Updated: 04:03 EDT, 1 August 2018

1.4k shares

View comments

A Florida mother says her son almost died after suffering an asthma attack when he ate a liquid nitrogen-infused cereal called Dragon's Breath.

Racheal McKenny and her husband John took their two children to a shopping mall in Jacksonville last week where they bought the snack from a vendor.

McKenny said her son Johnny, who has mild asthma, had spotted the cereal-like treat on their way out of the mall and had asked to try it.

The colorful snack is coated in liquid nitrogen and makes smoke come out of a person's nose and mouth after eating it.

Scroll down for video

Racheal McKenny's son Johnny (above) suffered the severe asthma attack last week after eating the Dragon's Breath treat at a shopping mall in Jacksonville, Florida

'We let the kids split one order of the Dragon’s Breath cereal treats. They had fun and it seemed harmless enough,' McKenny wrote on Facebook in a lengthy warning post.

She shared a video of the two children eating the treat and smiling as they blew smoke out of their mouths.

But McKenny said 10 minutes into their drive home, Johnny started coughing and it progressively became worse until he was having trouble breathing.

'We knew he couldn’t breathe, and we knew that we couldn’t get him to the hospital in time,' McKenny said.

They rushed to a nearby fire station where EMTs immediately gave the boy a inhalation treatment and placed him on a IV drip as they prepared to transport him to a hospital.

McKenny said she never thought the cereal would have an effect on her son Johnny's asthma. He started coughing uncontrollably about 10 minutes after this video was taken

The colorful snack is coated in liquid nitrogen and makes smoke come out of a person's nose and mouth after eating it

She said her son also had to have an Adrenalin shot before being loaded into the ambulance and a second breathing treatment and steroid on the way.

Johnny was treated in hospital before being released.

He was on steroids for another few days and used his nebulizer when required.

McKenny blames the liquid nitrogen smoke from the Dragon’s Breath cereal for the medical incident.

'Please, if you know someone that has even just a mild case of asthma, do not let them have this snack. I should have known better, but it did not occur to me that this food could have this effect,' she said.

'As a result, my son could have died. Please don’t make the same mistake I did.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-son-died-eating-Dragons-Breath-cereal.html