Christina-Jolly-Mugshot-LB-238x178.jpg
Jessica-Williams-Mugshot-LB-238x178.jpg

Brittany-Zamora-Selfie-03-238x178.jpg
Toni-Sutton-Selfie-02-238x178.jpg
Dori-Myers-Selfie-01-238x178.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This zesty ofay didn't have a high enough white privilege credit rating when he ran up on a policeman talking slick and got declined.

njrP3r.gif

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Rookie cop fired for offensive ‘zoo animals’ Snapchat post
ByJoshua Rhett Miller

September 25, 2018|9:22am|Updated

Modal Trigger
cop-social-media-post.jpg

Facebook
MORE ON:
SOCIAL MEDIA FAILS
School superintendent resigns over racist post about Texans quarterback
Texans coach rips superintendent for 'black quarterback' post
School superintendent on Texans star: 'You can't count on a black QB'
This is how to crash and burn a NASA internship

A rookie police officer in Detroit is off the force after officials say he posted an offensive message about “zoo animals” on Snapchat.

The officer, Sean Bostwick, 27, was terminated after initially being suspended for posting a Snapchat photo of himself on Saturday while in uniform with a caption that read “another night to Rangel [sic] up these zoo animals,”the Detroit News reports.

“This is his last day on our payroll,” Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters during a news conference. “Tomorrow, he will no longer be a Detroit police officer. He is clear on that.”

Craig said the officer’s sentiment is “not reflective” of the department, which boasted 2,350 uniformed officers as of last year.

“We expect a high level of professionalism when we’re serving the public,” Craig said, adding that he received dozens of phone calls from cops, city officials and community leaders in response to Bostwick’s message, which he admitted posting.

“He took responsibility for it,” Craig said. “He admitted that he did this. He said he didn’t mean it the way it came off.”

Bostwick had been out of the police academy for just two months, despite being on the force for roughly 18 months. He spent the bulk of his time in the academy due to low test scores, Craig said.

Bostwick was apologetic about the post, but Craig said the damage was already done since the message quickly went viral.

“If you feel that way, you’re not welcome here and we’re not going to have any tolerance for this kind of behavior,” Craig said.

The chief also warned other departments about possibly hiring the now-former rookie cop.

“I think any department that hires him will be concerned about this post,” Craig told reporters. “I don’t think any city would want to take a chance or risk, but that’s between him and a potential employer.”

Attempts to reach Bostwick early Tuesday were unsuccessful.

One former cop in Detroit, meanwhile, said he was disgusted by the post and agreed with the decision to fire Bostwick.

“We’re out here right now. I don’t see any zoo animals,” retired cop Wilbur Medleytold WDIV. “What are you talking about when you say ‘zoo animals’? If he’s looking at us like zoo animals, who is to say he won’t do something bad?”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/rookie-cop-fired-for-offensive-zoo-animals-snapchat-post/

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face after accusing refugee parents of trafficking, trying to take the kids
By Morgan M. Evans | Fox News
1538236657479.jpg

3hGRy.gif

Lindsay Lohan caused a stir on social media after sharing a bizarre video where she accuses a refugee family of trafficking their kids and tries to take them. (Getty Images )

Lindsay Lohan gave new meaning to the "Parent Trap," after accusing Syrian refugee parents of human trafficking and attempted to take their children before getting punched in the face.

On Friday night in Moscow, the former child star filmed the bizarre "trafficking" incident and shared it as an Instagram Live on her account.

According to TMZ, she begins the video by saying, “Hey everyone I just want to show you a family I met, a Syrian refugee family. I’m going to introduce you to them.”

But things take a turn for the worse when the 32-year-old then accuses the Syrian parents of human trafficking their two boys.

“Guys, you’re going the wrong way, my car is here, come,” Lohan is heard yelling at the children who continued to follow their parents as she chases them down the street. “They’re trafficking children, I won’t leave until I take you, now I know who you are, don’t f--- with me.”

While trying to get the children's attention, the actress, who spent a few years living in Dubai, can also be heard shouting Arabic phrases in a what sounds like a Middle Eastern accent.

“You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this. You’re taking these children they want to go,” she said before yelling at the boys, “I’m with you. Don’t worry, the whole world is seeing this right now, I will walk forever, I stay with you don’t worry.”

Then things got physical after Lohan tried to grab one of the kids and said "give me your hand," but was then punched in the face by a woman who appears to be the child's mother.

After the shocking punch, the video ends with a crying Lohan gasping, “I’m like in shock right now, I’m just like so scared."

Prior to the incident in Moscow, the actress re-emerged onto the fashion scene and attended the Saint Laurent show at Paris Fashion Week where she sat front row.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/kenmore-police-chief-arrested-on-federal-drug-charge/1501469574
Kenmore Police chief arrested on federal drug charge, accused of diverting hydrocodone from dropbox
ad2be43b-2b75-4437-adeb-3a5544c8e09f-kenmore.JPG

KENMORE, N.Y. (WIVB) - The U.S. Attorney's Office confirmed Friday that Kenmore Police Chief Peter Breitnauer was arrested on a federal drug charge.

Breitnauer was arrested by FBI agents at Kenmore Police Headquarters and charged by criminal complaint with possession of hydrocodone.

According to the complaint, FBI agents asked Breitnauer Friday about allegations that he had been diverting prescription pills from the NYS Medication Drop Box at the police station.

"Breitnauer admitted that he is addicted to hydrocodone, a Schedule II controlled substance, and had been taking hydrocodones from the box for his personal use," a press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office said. "The defendant guided agents to a closet in his office, where he had stashed more than 100 hydrocodone pills that he had diverted from the drop box."

U.S. Attorney James P. Kennedy, Jr. said Friday that there is "absolutely no evidence" that Breitnauer distributed any of the drugs he's alleged to have diverted.

"Today’s events certainly do not erase all the good that the Chief has done during his tenure," Kennedy said in a statement. "Rather, they highlight the devastating and destructive power of opioids and underscore the fact that anyone can become ensnared in their allure."

Breitnauer made an initial appearance in federal court on Friday and was released on conditions.

If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Breitnauer has been in the Kenmore Police Department for more than 30 years. According to friends in law enforcement across Erie County, he was supportive of drug rehab programs

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://wreg.com/2018/10/12/man-run-over-by-lawn-mower-while-trying-to-kill-son-with-chainsaw/
Man run over by lawn mower while trying to kill son with chainsaw
douglas-ferguson.png

BRISTOL, Tenn. – A man who police say was run over with a lawn mower while trying to kill his son with a chain saw has had to have his leg amputated.

The Bristol Herald Courier reports that a warrant for 76-year-old Douglas Ferguson couldn’t be served until Tuesday because of the severity of his injuries.

According to a Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office release, officers called to a home June 28 found Ferguson bleeding from his leg and head. A preliminary investigation indicated he had tried to attack his son with a running chain saw while he son mowed the yard.

Detectives say the father and son had an ongoing feud.

Ferguson is charged with attempted second-degree murder and violating probation. It’s unclear whether he has a lawyer to comment on his behalf.