PEDO-TRUMP - Will he drop out?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Democrats not feeling Biden need to team up with Republicans to impeach him, threaten him that if he does not stand aside, they will throw him out of office. There are plenty of high crimes this fool has done that could support this.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I figured you had to say something like that like I said you are a switch out Negro. People this poster here is suspect as hell

whats-up-gif-file-2335kb-b7uf7g66tof5t7ty.gif

Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report​

By Jessica Chasmar
Donald Trump speaks during the Iowa Republican Party's Lincoln Dinner, Saturday, May 16, 2015, in Des Moines, Iowa. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall) ** FILE **
Donald Trump speaks during the Iowa …

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump switched political party affiliations at least five times since the late ’80s, according to voting records obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Mr. Trump, who after years of teasing the idea announced on Tuesday his GOP bid for the White House, may soon have to answer for why he left the party as recently as 2011.

Mr. Trump registered for the first time in New York as a Republican in July 1987, only to dump the GOP more than a decade later for the Independence Party in October 1999, according to the New York City Board of Elections.

In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.

After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party.”

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't matter...tons of dems doing that shit along with repubs, independents, greens, etc. ....but he went red when he decided to step into the ring, and thr reds made him a political deity/cult leader. ...and if any of the pedo shit about him is true (and I'm gonna hold my fire on that shit for now, cause I don't know) the repub cult will dig in and support him even more.

I’m about say some real G-shit….

Well it have the potential to be some real shit….It’s fact checkable too :yes::yes::yes:

Trump might’ve been a democrat when he was doing all of that shit…

:gun06::gun06::gun06::gun06:

I think he switched parties like 3 or 4 times

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That doesn't matter...tons of dems doing that shit along with repubs, independents, greens, etc. ....but he went red when he decided to step into the ring, and thr reds made him a political deity/cult leader. ...and if any of the pedo shit about him is true (and I'm gonna hold my fire on that shit for now, cause I don't know) the repub cult will dig in and support him even more.

All I’m saying we make a huge deal about these parties but they folks play on both sides of the fence.

Them folks been been knew that Trump was playing around.

I’m Sure they knew, when he started entertaining the idea of being President…

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Mostly Republicans are doing that shit. You see most of the pedophiles they are catching lately are white conservative males.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Folks need to stop speculating about what he or the Reich will do. We already know - they will do ANYTHING. NOTHING is too low for them. They've gone so far out on the branch there's no coming back. They've pushed all the chips to the middle of the table betting on November.

What WE had better do is make sure we're registered to vote in our states. The red governors are purging voter rolls like it's nothing. Make sure you're registered.
And prepare for all sorts of fuckery on election day. We saw a glimpse in 2020, you know they'll be going twice as hard this time.

They have everything to lose in November and they know it.

What's fucked up is that we also have everything to lose yet we act like shit ain't critical.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Does Trump have you on retainer? You quick with them excuses.
Do you take showers with your kids?

Are you a flaming homosexual?

Seems to me you prolly are a rainbow shill along with @DC_Dude

Ain't posted shit political in months.

Everything posted is old news yet you have no shame about the President or
his well documented (book) abuse of his own daughter. You couldn't deny shit, only deflect. You look like the paid for flunky. Not me.

How do you know what I post? Are you monitoring me? I don't interact nor know you.

You sound like a stalker. Do I need to file a PPO on your screen name?

Are you one of those people paid by the government (Democrats) to influence websites like this?

You must love communism and hate free speech.

Or maybe you are just a sellout.

I guarantee you ain't didn't shit unselfish for black people. Prolly ain't ADOS.

That is all, now you can go back to losing this election and abusing demented elders.

I don't fuck with cucks or losers. LOL. Sorry loser!

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Man like I said we have two fuckers that will be on assisted living come 2025

Biden - 24hr around the clock care from a caregiver

Trump - in confinement, locked away

One fool goes around smelling children in public and have shady stories from folks

While the other is connected to a sex island that housed pre teens. He also have countless stories
So all of the accomplishments Biden has had in office is lost on you because he's old?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So all of the accomplishments Biden has had in office is lost on you because he's old?
Not at all, just stating I think both will be on living assistance in 2025

And how apparently both have a strange love for children

Last edited:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
@DC_Dude who trained you?

Who is your master?
I have no club but they obviously have a interest in the Democrats staying in power.

I'm not surprised about the direction of his post. The Democrats stated that they were going to attack black media websites that don't confirm to their messaging.

He's just an example of that. He likes to go on about how they wiped his student loan interest debt and he feels obligated to post for their interests.

So basically he's willing to sell black people out for a few thousand dollars. He seemed like a smart brother. I thought his price would have been higher. Maybe it is. But it really doesn't matter what a Judas is willing to take to kill a Messiah, only that his has the willingness to betray you.

You have to ask him why he hates us so much, thats his story to tell, not mine.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Uh, Trump round here fucking khids and you're accusing Biden of being weird?

naw kinfolk I think they both “FUCKING” weird

If Obama was on video being touchy feely with children
or Sasha telling a bubble bath story

They probably would bring charges on dude…