PEDO-TRUMP - Will he drop out?

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
October Suprise - Trump will be arrested and charged for 1ST DEGREE MURDER! :giggle:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
naw kinfolk I think they both “FUCKING” weird

If Obama was on video being touchy feely with children
or Sasha telling a bubble bath story

They probably would bring charges on dude…
Sir, while the behavior of one might be considered mildly odd under the worst framing, it is not comparable to blatant child abuse.

They are not the same.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Man like I said we have two fuckers that will be on assisted living come 2025

Biden - 24hr around the clock care from a caregiver

Trump - in confinement, locked away

One fool goes around smelling children in public and have shady stories from folks

While the other is connected to a sex island that housed pre teens. He also have countless stories

That "both sides" bullshit is for people with i.q. scores below 70.

Which side are you on?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DC_Dude who trained you?

Who is your master?
No master bro. No training

Do you mean who are some of the black leaders I looked up because of how I was raised?

I only try to educate my people bro.

If you want to learn more, start listening to the Carl Nelson show. That’s a good start for you sir

Last edited:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
No master bro. No training

Do you mean who are some of the black leaders I looked up because of how I was raised?

I only try to educate my people bro.

You (cointelpro) are full of shit.

You just recommended the removal of the president who currently presides over the lowest employment rate of Black people in the USA since its illegal founding.

You propose a course of action that strengthens the lies of nazis and authoritarians, and would place into power someone who would love you see any one of us hanging from a tree for looking at a white chick.

You are something that should not be allowed on this forum.

You would have us stop on the road to give a hooded clansman a ride to the negro burning.

IGNORE

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You (cointelpro) are full of shit.

You just recommended the removal of the president who currently presides over the lowest employment rate of Black people in the USA since its illegal founding.

You propose a course of action that strengthens the lies of nazis and authoritarians, and would place into power someone who would love you see any one of us hanging from a tree for looking at a white chick.

You are something that should not be allowed on this forum.

You would have us stop on the road to give a hooded clansman a ride to the negro burning.

IGNORE
Naw you got me confused.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This shit got coons and CACs attention.

giphy.gif

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It actually should, so we know who the idiots and sheep are and who takes turns around the Sun seriously. Politics and morals are too far apart, in my book. Say what you want, then vote for Trump (not republicans; just Trump) and that tells me eeeeeeeveryrhing about you—man or woman.
That’s where I’m at