People be very careful this virus is not done yet

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GTFOH. A fever in the 130s? LOL!!! Do you realize that the highest recorded fever ever is nowhere near that number?
I used the one off the counter but when I went to the hospital and they checked my fever it was 110. So, either way it was high. I guess the one I used at home wasn't accurate and I never expected them to be.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used the one off the counter but when I went to the hospital and they checked my fever it was 110. So, either way it was high. I guess the one I used at home wasn't accurate and I never expected them to be.
LOL! wasn't accurate is an understatement. It's like saying I measured my height at home and I was 9 feet tall, went to the hospital and they said I was 6'1". I guess at home wasn't accurate.

FYI, I think the highest recorded fever is 115 so you prob should stop saying you had one in the 130s even if you took it at home because it's such an outrageously insane number that it will cause people to disregard anything else you have to say.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
LOL! wasn't accurate is an understatement. It's like saying I measured my height at home and I was 9 feet tall, went to the hospital and they said I was 6'1". I guess at home wasn't accurate.

FYI, I think the highest recorded fever is 115 so you prob should stop saying you had one in the 130s even if you took it at home because it's such an outrageously insane number that it will cause people to disregard anything else you have to say.
To be honest I really don't give a fuck what you or others think nor want to believe.

You really must've felt good about yourself saying all that then congrats.

I know I had this shit like others did as well.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Does it matter which vaccine I get?​

No. There's not much difference among the three authorized vaccines. Two, from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, are based on mRNA technology, which directs the body to make the spike protein found on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The third, from Novavax, provides the same protein directly.

All three remind the immune system what the spike protein looks like, so when an infection arrives, it will be ready to quickly respond.

If you have had rough side effects after getting an mRNA vaccine, you might consider getting the Novavax shot this time, said John Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York.

As for mixing shots, that has been part of the dialogue since COVID-19 arrived, and now there's more clarity: Studies haven't shown a significant benefit to mixing and matching vaccines.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Peace bro I completely missed that fever part.

It was obviously a mistake.

But you gotta understand this thread is kinda hot no pun intended because we have had a lot of misinformation sprinkled into some real life trauma.

So no one attacking just correcting.

So I can get a lil personal - my kid almost went into seizures with 103.6 due to infection not too long ago.

So understand someone see that and might react off that sensitive

my only concern is that you safe recovering and healthy. That update is the best thing you ever posted on here.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Peace bro I completely missed that fever part.

It was obviously a mistake.

But you gotta understand this thread is kinda hot no pun intended because we have had a lot of misinformation sprinkled into some real life trauma.

So no one attacking just correcting.

So I can get a lil personal - my kid almost went into seizures with 103.6 due to infection not too long ago.

So understand someone see that and might react off that sensitive

my only concern is that you safe recovering and healthy. That update is the best thing you ever posted on here.
Thanks bro, I admit I made that mistake or didn't even think to edit it on the fever part.

But my fever was 110 at the hospital though which is why they wanted me to stay longer to bring it down through IV

Also, some of these dudes are disrespectful on this forum though and I'm not gonna allow that and don't mind matching that energy.

My recovery has been going good, still got this lil cough that hasn't gone away yet. So, I'm thankful that I got the shot and booster because it would've been much worst had I never got the shot when I tested positive for the virus.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This tracks.

I spent close to two hours Wednesday morning in a conference room for a meeting with two people participating remotely (apparently due to COVID) and two on the room who are recovering (one of whom coughed the entire meeting.)

And yet I'm the only one wearing a mask and no one else seems concerned.

The crazy part is one of the people on room disclosed they've recently had a very serious surgery which she's recovering from that put her in a very compromised state and yet she seemed unconcerned with the possibility of catching COVID and what that could do to someone in her condition.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

if it was 110, that's still a temperature where the vast majority of people die, and the survivors all have brain damage. Even at 105 I doubt they would have let you leave as it's close to being comatose. Find someone who remembers what your temperature actually was or get checked out to make sure your brain is alright.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
if it was 110, that's still a temperature where the vast majority of people die, and the survivors all have brain damage. Even at 105 I doubt they would have let you leave as it's close to being comatose. Find someone who remembers what your temperature actually was or get checked out to make sure your brain is alright.
It was 110 and I didn't die, I was on IV to bring the temperature down, it started coming down to 100 and then after I got home it was back to normal a few days later to 97.

So, if you don't believe then fine. I know what I saw on that monitor when they checked my blood pressure and fever at the hospital at the time.

Oh I forgot to mentioned, I was also vaccinated and got the booster shot when I tested positive for covid which helped me to recover. It was reported that people who got the vaccine shot have a higher chance of surviving if they test positive for covid.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Covid really fucked up half of the population even if they survive it. Some of them are fucked up for life.

I was in Shreveport on business and an older white guy from North Texas said Covid ruined his life. Even though he was vaccinated (against his kids wishes, they are all extreme Trumpers) he ended up in the ICU for 2 weeks. He used to work 12 hours a day at his business now he can barely stand. Him and his wife are conservatives but she's very level headed, and made them both get vaccinated.

She told me, "she honestly thinks had they not vaccinated, her husband would have died -as sick as he was".

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster