People be very careful this virus is not done yet

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got over covid after catching it in Florida on way back to Chicago..mfers on the plane and airport coughing all over the place...I was wearing a mask the whole trip but after I got off the plane i was having chills sweating etc...still feeling exhausted weak and it's been almost 2 weeks

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I opted out this year. I’ve got 4 shots previously. Doc tried to encourage me to get it, but I also believe her office may need to reach a quota with how many vaccines they give.
Im thinking about doing the same, I already got the flu shot.

I gotta talk to my doctor about it first.

Usually after you get your 4th shot and tested positive for covid that they say you have to get another vaccine shot to stay protected.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im thinking about doing the same, I already got the flu shot.

I gotta talk to my doctor about it first.

Usually after you get your 4th shot and tested positive for covid that they say you have to get another vaccine shot to stay protected.

I haven’t got the flu shot is a very long while.

I’m really banking on my immune system and health to take out these respiratory virus.

My daughter got sick after thanksgiving and I managed not to get sick. School starts back next week and we always have an early outbreak of something.

I was last sick in April of 2023. Not sure what it was, but it lasted about a week and it wasn’t that bad. No fever or anything.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I’m really banking on my immune system and health to take out these respiratory virus.

My daughter got sick after thanksgiving and I managed not to get sick. School starts back next week and we always have an early outbreak of something.

I was last sick in April of 2023. Not sure what it was, but it lasted about a week and it wasn’t that bad. No fever or anything.
I tested positive for covid back in Oct, went to the hospital and they gave me IV and I was back home to recover but the vaccine did save me since it could've been worse without the shot.

Visit my doctor told him everything that happened and he gave me the flu shot.

Now I'm supposed to get another vaccine shot in 6 weeks from the last time that I visited my doctor after getting the flu shot. So, it'll be my 4th vaccine shot.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Same and basically that entire friend group sick ruining family holiday plans

It was like a weird cluster

But it wasn't a cold or the flu they were all just SICK.

strange new world

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it was actually just a cold. :lol:

But who knows now of days? These kids are growing up in a world where the common cold ain’t even talked about anymore.

You are RIGHT.

That is the issue.

A really bad cold in 2024 is scary now

:lol:

And here is another thing that's been started especially in school and office.

FREQUENTLY getting colds

Combo sickness - flu cold sore throat pink eye stomach issues

Back to back to back

It's like cluster sickness

The old traditional sickness just hit HARDER.

Notice another thing you can even ask your doctor

More bugs target the person's SPECIFIC weakness now more than ever.

Example: if you had asthma early in life all of a sudden you get frequent chest colds and coughs when you had not before.

Same with migraines

Stomach issues

It's like the illnesses are SMARTER and target your existing weakness

JUST LIKE COVID.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I almost had fam die in front me because of a regular cold that caused pneumonia. Just before we all got together, I had to call an ambulance for fam who wasn't getting enough oxygen. In mid conversation, words slurred, gasping for breath and a terrible cough. I was there to drop something off. I thought it was a stroke. An oximeter got me into action. Hypoxia. Blood oxygen levels ranging from mid 80s to low 90s. Scary shit.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I almost had fam die in front me because of a regular cold that caused pneumonia. Just before we all got together, I had to call an ambulance for fam who wasn't getting enough oxygen. In mid conversation, words slurred, gasping for breath and a terrible cough. I was there to drop something off. I thought it was a stroke. An oximeter got me into action. Hypoxia. Blood oxygen levels ranging from mid 80s to low 90s. Scary shit.
Well you was there are the right time. Could've been worse to the point they wouldn't have made it.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Yo wtf never knew these existed.
American healthcare is a fucking joke on all levels.

Hey hey hey…..don’t you ever knock our healthcare system.

For your information, our healthcare system is based on a model of Capitalism.

Why would we have this this infection panel thingamajig when we can sell you two separate tests yielding double the profit.

Don’t forget where you at

Carry on……