People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My momma caught it 2 weeks ago. I caught it 3 days later because I'm her caretaker and have to breathe her air. She had to have caught it from the senior center she goes to every day. We had scratchy throats, a bit of cough and stuffy heads for about 3-4 days and within a week we tested negative. Both done had our shots and boosters. My cousin and his girl are sick as shit with it right now going on 4 days. Its definitely still going around strong in my state.

I had none of the experimental juice

Many foolishly think is a vaccine....

Not even fuckin close to being a traditional

Vaccine.. it never leaves your body..... maaaan

Good luck with that shit..

It's all I gotta say at this point .

I can tell you this much..

Trusting my immune system I feel

Like I can live three more lifetimes

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
My momma caught it 2 weeks ago. I caught it 3 days later because I'm her caretaker and have to breathe her air. She had to have caught it from the senior center she goes to every day. We had scratchy throats, a bit of cough and stuffy heads for about 3-4 days and within a week we tested negative. Both done had our shots and boosters. My cousin and his girl are sick as shit with it right now going on 4 days. Its definitely still going around strong in my state.
You staying current with boosters? I havent had one since 2022.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

@easy_b

Mother nature is really trying to take us out right now

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s definitely back and hittin. Kids are back in school and they’re usually culprits #1. Seeing tons of people wearing masks again and keeping their distance here in the DMV. Time to get back on it.

wearing a mask outdoors is only useful for being around smelly folks, if you think wearing a masks

stops a virus, well then, here is a heads up...

logic is not your thingy!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Motherfuckas still aren't taking this covid shit seriously, people really think it's over. Not wearing a mask, partying and shit. A lot of them aren't even vaccinated. Don't get me wrong, I've been around some fam without my mask but they got vaccinated.

So, I'm looking forward to get vaccinated again whenever they say it's time for it.