Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins was killed in a car accident today. He was 24

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

6857211c01404a7fa576a9b9baff4a35_md.jpg
I know he died and all, but that tattoo is..........

negative-hmm.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Report: Details have been revealed about the death of former NFL QB Dwayne Haskins, via @AP

A lawsuit claims that Haskins was drugged, robbed, and extorted before being struck by a dump truck while standing on a highway in South Florida.

Haskins allegedly was drugged and robbed by a man and three women.

The allegations include a contention that the dump truck was speeding, driving carelessly, and above the weight limit.

(h/t Mike Florio)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Report: Details have been revealed about the death of former NFL QB Dwayne Haskins, via @AP

A lawsuit claims that Haskins was drugged, robbed, and extorted before being struck by a dump truck while standing on a highway in South Florida.

The allegations include a contention that the dump truck was speeding, driving carelessly, and above the weight limit.

(h/t Mike Florio)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

(h/t Mike Florio)

I don't blame the family for going after the people that was involved the situation..It's pretty fucked up,if you ask me.