PlayStation ® PS5

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I got it when it released but haven't played it yet. I downloaded the power washing game for free, I'm addicted to power washing shit.. Lol I've spent hours on that shit smh lol
I had to delete power wash simulator, that game is weird crack. Lol what is it about power washing a playground door two hours that's so damn satisfying and relaxing. I would put on some podcast and listen to them while power washing like a mad man. Ultimately deleted it so I could play others in my back log lol

ThaS

International
International Member
Scalpers gonna be eating most of them up.

birdman-ready.gif

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to delete power wash simulator, that game is weird crack. Lol what is it about power washing a playground door two hours that's so damn satisfying and relaxing. I would put on some podcast and listen to them while power washing like a mad man. Ultimately deleted it so I could play others in my back log lol
Lol yeah it's fucking crazy how you can get addicted to shit like this lol. Like you said weird crack lmao

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The PS3 is still Sony's most expensive console adjusted for inflation, but unlike the $700 PS5 Pro it didn't charge $110 extra for a disc drive and stand​

Did anybody here get a launch fat ps3 ?

ps3 slim was my first , then a super slim
I still have a working 60 gig original fat PS3.

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
S

The PS3 is still Sony's most expensive console adjusted for inflation, but unlike the $700 PS5 Pro it didn't charge $110 extra for a disc drive and stand​

Still got my original and games. Works still too

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea Sony was tripping when they announced that price that year but the Neo Geo to me takes the cake at 649 retail and all the games were over 100 plus dollars to own some touching almost 300.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor

Still got my fat boy and just copped another for kids from thrift store… for 35$ plus 3 controllers. Never been so glad my wife be dragging me in them dumbass stores