PlayStation ® PS5

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, I need a controller for the PS3 (yes the PS3) do PS5 controllers work with it? What about PS4 controllers?

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, I need a controller for the PS3 (yes the PS3) do PS5 controllers work with it? What about PS4 controllers?
better to get an oem ps3 controller used , There are a lot of fakes just make sure is from a good review seller

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
better to get an oem ps3 controller used , There are a lot of fakes just make sure is from a good review seller

I have a PS3 controller but it's unpaired from the PS3 and set up to work with the PC for PlayStation 1 and 2 emulation but I want a controller solely for the PS3.

So how about this? Can you use the DS4 or Dual Sense on the PC? (without having to use 3rd party software?)

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a PS3 controller but it's unpaired from the PS3 and set up to work with the PC for PlayStation 1 and 2 emulation but I want a controller solely for the PS3.

So how about this? Can you use the DS4 or Dual Sense on the PC? (without having to use 3rd party software?)
I’m on mac so I can’t help you , but ps3 controllers don’t work on Apple silicon Mac’s anymore

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uncover the origins of organized crime in Mafia: The Old Country, a gritty mob story set in the brutal underworld of 1900s Sicily.

Fight to survive in this dangerous and unforgiving era, with action brought to life by the authentic realism and rich storytelling that the critically acclaimed Mafia series is known for.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Thing: Remastered – 22nd anniversary screenshots​

The Thing: Remastered is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, in 2024.

51cYAj3GdqL.jpg

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uncover the origins of organized crime in Mafia: The Old Country, a gritty mob story set in the brutal underworld of 1900s Sicily.

Fight to survive in this dangerous and unforgiving era, with action brought to life by the authentic realism and rich storytelling that the critically acclaimed Mafia series is known for.

You buy the Mafia games for the story, not the gameplay, I'll be on the lookout for this.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm going to look into that becuase anything made by Sony is going to be better than something made by a third party even it's a good brand like Retrobit, Retro Fighters or 8bitdo.

The only issue is the pressure sensitive buttons, which I wouldn't otherwise worry about except two MAJOR games use them which is MGS2 and 3

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to look into that becuase anything made by Sony is going to be better than something made by a third party even it's a good brand like Retrobit, Retro Fighters or 8bitdo.

The only issue is the pressure sensitive buttons, which I wouldn't otherwise worry about except two MAJOR games use them which is MGS2 and 3
I imagine the safest bet for the best experience will probably be wired

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope they do this for the 30th anniversary in December 2024 ps5 version

i never got this console it sold out right away but i still got the controller sold separately

nothing so far :( but it says more to come later :dance:

just some bullshit

Celebrating 30 years of PlayStation: My First GT, digital soundtracks, “Shapes of Play” collection – and there’s more to come​

726a881291edbe67a78efdf5ab1d16cfcd9fa4a7.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ASTRO BOT IS THE BEST 3D PLATFORMER IN A DECADE​

:eek2:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sony’s PS5 controllers get a $5 increase