PlayStation ® PS5

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I need to get back on the game... I only played the first chapter up to the point I got turned into a beetle... That big head green creature is the last thing I remember... Undisputed has taken over my gaming experience, I need to step back because it's forcing me to neglect my other games
i think you're referring to that frog field boss. when you beat certain field bosses you get to 'transform' into them and take on their abilities. on ps5 that is done by hitting R2 and L2 at the same time - which it sounds like you did. unless i missed something.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Did anyone pick up the new RPG Metaphor: ReFantazio? It's from the makers of Persona 5. Got excellent reviews.

h3YEgH.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think you're referring to that frog field boss. when you beat certain field bosses you get to 'transform' into them and take on their abilities. on ps5 that is done by hitting R2 and L2 at the same time - which it sounds like you did. unless i missed something.
Nah it's the beginning beginning... The only real boss I've faced is that big ass white dog... I'm about to start that game over because I forgot how things work