PlayStation ® PS5

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Rich from Review Tech ... asked the same questions that I did and still have in his November 20th video.... Two's of play time is crazy and the fact that this amount of playtime is dependent on the game you play. I also play alot of first person shooter games.... I don't want to have to worry about charging after 3 to 4 hours...

This might be a temporary fix for the PS5 controller eventual battery life issues

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The battery life is better than what it was last Gen but it should be better tho. I don't sweat it too much because I always buy two controllers so as soon as the battery run down, I grab the other one and put the dead one on the charger.
Yup. Problem solved like a muthafucka. :yes:

OebJMS.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Naw fam... being able to put a rechargeable battery pack in the controller is be way. Why have an entire extra controller to use when the battery drains ... when you can spend like 10 bucks for a new controller pack or if you want use batteries.. the key is having options.

Look at the price for a new PS5 controller.. that shit is crazy. Same for a new Xbox controller.. but the thing is .. I can buy a new Xbox controller if I want to and not because I have to.

I fucking hate the fact that I can’t play 2hrs straight without having to plug my PlayStation to a cord that’s connected to my console (because for some reason the damn controller will not charge unless it’s connected directly to the system)... the battery in this thing is shot.. just like on my PS3 and Ps2... if I don’t play it for a couple days it won’t fire up.. with the Xbox that’s an easy fix... for the PlayStation it’s not.

It’s an unnecessary step...

I just don’t get why... they refuse to fix this...

Being able to have a choice is a consumer friendly option.
You can play the PS5 for more than 2hrs without charging. The battery life is not that bad at all.

GgRE3e.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You can play the PS5 for more than 2hrs without charging. The battery life is not that bad at all.

GgRE3e.jpg

I think the point that he was making is that it depends on the haptic demands of the type of game that you are playing.

I'm still going to wait until they drop a pro version ... I just need something smaller

Right now I just don't have any free space to put it.... I'm praying that Sony listens to the complaints and reduces the size in a newer model.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think the point that he was making is that it depends on the haptic demands of the type of game that you are playing.

I'm still going to wait until they drop a pro version ... I just need something smaller

Right now I just don't have any free space to put it.... I'm praying that Sony listens to the complaints and reduces the size in a newer model.
Oh okay. Makes sense

iKGsNT.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
The Resident Evil demo made me realize that I hate the adaptive triggers. Had to turn that off. I ain't got time to be pressing the damn trigger in real time when something is after me.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I want to get this but at $70 is not sitting right with me
Maybe if it was god of war or GTA

last day to get these games free