POLITICS: Gal Gadot, Madonna, Natalie Portman, The Rock & More Hollywood Stars Support Israel Amid Deadly Hamas Attacks UPDATE: FIRINGS & APOLOGIES

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Milano? I don't believe it...I need receipts for that
Yes Alyssa Milano. I don't have receipts. I used to follow her on Twitter. She used to tweet everyday. There were more than a few issues where she chose not to side with black people. I forgot them now. Best way I can describe her is she's the type to march for George Floyd, talk about how great Martin Luther King was and vote for Obama, but when a qualified black applicant applies for a job he gets rejected. If you search for a while through her social media pictures, you'll probably find some receipts. You'll see what's missing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Supporting the victims is not the same as supporting the actions of the country. For example, if a person is against the U.S. this doesn't mean it is OK for me to come in your block and blow it up and still be cool.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I feel bad for falling for that Zionist okey doke until I was in college. Feel like I have to make up for it for the rest of my life.
Same here, wasn't until I had a Jewish roommate who put me up on game, he showed me countless videos and articles explained the whole situation and told(and showed me) that Israel is one of the most racist places on this planet, told me how they view dark skin people as lower than dogs, showed me videos of their youth groups that are basically reverse Hitler youth. It was shocking that I could be so ignorant when I'm usually up on my shit.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Same here, wasn't until I had a Jewish roommate who put me up on game, he showed me countless videos and articles explained the whole situation and told(and showed me) that Israel is one of the most racist places on this planet, told me how they view dark skin people as lower than dogs, showed me videos of their youth groups that are basically reverse Hitler youth. It was shocking that I could be so ignorant when I'm usually up on my shit.
Same here. I had a Jewish friend who was like fuck the troops after 911. He had family in Israel he visited. He blamed the US for all of it.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Sounds identical to me. I had a white dude (later found out he was Jewish) correct me after I called Yassir Arafat a terrorist or something. He said "what do you even know about Israel and Palestine?" and I repeated some weak shit about an eternal conflict, ancient hostilities, blah blah.

He put me on so much game, from his own family in death camps to Balfour. But the last thing he said messed me up.

"As an African American you have to think that if Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali and Nelson Mandela are on one side of an issue, and rich white Americans are on the other side, what side do you want to be on?"

Messed me up. To this day.