POLITICS: Gal Gadot, Madonna, Natalie Portman, The Rock & More Hollywood Stars Support Israel Amid Deadly Hamas Attacks UPDATE: FIRINGS & APOLOGIES

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
77293443-12699815-image-a-2_1698876958026.jpg
77293445-12699815-Schumer_wrapped_up_the_post_writing_We_are_all_in_a_lot_of_pain_-m-4_1698877484240.jpg
76544589-12699815-Opening_up_In_her_message_the_42_year_old_comedian_spoke_about_h-a-18_1698880286896.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to feel something; anything, but I don’t. Jews courted republicans and supported Trump. They own most of the media and fucked over countless musicians with their corrupt record deals. They got to this country and changed their names to hide in the shadows of racism while we stood, naked, bearing the brunt of it. Now they’re buying guns and running in fear of everyone but us. I know Jews who changed their names or dropped their last name off decades ago who are scared now. Did my man Kyrie and Kanye all types of wrong. Thought y’all was white.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you try to feel something?
They are the aggressors and always have been.
They have people fooled that they are victims.

I’m trying to feel something; anything, but I don’t. Jews courted republicans and supported Trump. They own most of the media and fucked over countless musicians with their corrupt record deals. They got to this country and changed their names to hide in the shadows of racism while we stood, naked, bearing the brunt of it. Now they’re buying guns and running in fear of everyone but us. I know Jews who changed their names or dropped their last name off decades ago who are scared now. Did my man Kyrie and Kanye all types of wrong. Thought y’all was white.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Your man kanye?!?!? Kanye is a fucking coon who said Slavery was a choice and white men have it the hardest. Fuck that bitch ass nigga

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your man kanye?!?!? Kanye is a fucking coon who said Slavery was a choice and white men have it the hardest. Fuck that bitch ass nigga
Kanye is a black men, first, especially in these times. Jews wanted him destroyed. Same with Kyrie. If I gotta save Kanye or a Jew, it’s Kanye all day. He isn’t who is slaughtering them.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Kanye is a black men, first, especially in these times. Jews wanted him destroyed. Same with Kyrie. If I gotta save Kanye or a Jew, it’s Kanye all day. He isn’t who is slaughtering them.
Clarence Thomas is a “Black Man” , Candice Owens Is a “Black Woman” , Larry Elder is a “Black Man” , Jesse Lee Petersen is a “Black Man” . Fuck all them coon ass frauds

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

So because she stands for peace and called out the idf for their bullshit......she's antisemitic?!

Fucking bull shit

Melissa might do this to the head of Spyglass Entertainment..

remember the dude that got kanye kicked out was one ot the biggest agent in hollywood