( POLL)IF HARRIS LOSES THE ELECTION, WHAT WILL BE THE REASON?

IF HARRIS LOSES, WHY? (POLL)

• Dems pushed equality to a conservative nation

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Dems viewed as soft on crime/lockdown of border

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Economic factors during Biden administration (Inflation, housing costs)

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Cult of personality for Trump

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Assassination attempts

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Disaster Response

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Israel college protests of Middle East conflicts

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Black men won't vote for a woman

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you think will be the deciding issue the election will hang on?

We can already guess who will take the blame. It couldn't possibly be that whites didn't vote enough for a nonwhite and a woman. No, must be that Black folk didn't vet out and vote.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same as it was in 2016 - WHITE WOMEN !!

All these discussions about Black male percentage points pale in comparison to the willingness of white women to vote for their own oppression.

Voting for a rapist , got you a hand maiden and a rapist on the SC. Boom Roe is gone. Affirmative action is gone, which helped generations of white women.

Fuck around this time, and this ship called the US will sink for at least the lifetime of your kids born in the 2000's and beyond.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Two things not talked about enough that may have a slight impact on this election. 1. That money to Ukraine Biden gave out really pissed off a lot of people and turned them off from the democratic party. May sway some who were on the fence. Could be a problem in what I believe will be a close election. 2. Democrats are making a mistake making abortion a key talking point in this election. Majority of Amercans are not sitting at home talking about fuckin abortions. Many believe it's a woman's rights, but it's not MORE important than the economy. I for one am sick of fuckin hearing about it.

iDHvl0.jpg

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
Her political ineptitude will be the reason. She has no business in politics. She only became a senator due to her proximity to Obama. She ran a terrible campaign in 2020 and aint done much different this term. Also, I wanted to slap the shit out of that pandering bitch when she said she washed collard greens in the bathtub.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Same as it was in 2016 - WHITE WOMEN !!

All these discussions about Black male percentage points pale in comparison to the willingness of white women to vote for their own oppression.

Voting for a rapist , got you a hand maiden and a rapist on the SC. Boom Roe is gone. Affirmative action is gone, which helped generations of white women.

Fuck around this time, and this ship called the US will sink for at least the lifetime of your kids born in the 2000's and beyond.
Don't think so, when MAGA jumped the gun on abortion they lite a fire under a lot of women especially Cac women they get way more abortion than any other race that's why these cac men are against it their number are on a downward spiral and they are trying to stop it. 2016 Hillary wasn't the right candidate she had way to much BS for Cac women and at the time they thought they didn't have shit to lose.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of you seem to feel it's her election to lose, meaning if she loses it's Democrat's fault (policy, mismanagement of the administration or marketing). I still view her as the underdog and won't be surprised if she loses by a wider margin than polling shows presently.

People will revert back to old values and traditions in that voting booth.

I have little faith in America to do right for ALL the people.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other....After Obama Americans answer for allowing a black man/a man who isn't white into the house so they voted in the whitest,most ignorant,brute that they could find.

Their not ready for the first woman to be in the house to be a women of color,white house,white man,white woman and they want things to be in that order before there would ever be a women that's not white running anything.

That's just my opinion and the Drump supporters want to see trouble and pandemonium until it knocks at their frontdoor.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Unless Trump dies she will 100% lose.
There is no reason to vote for her other than she's not him. The genocide in Palestine facilitated by the democrats, the fact that both parties are completely committing to giving American money to Israel as they slaughter people is gonna keep people from voting, and may send a good 5-7% to third parties.

And when they lose they're gonna try to blame everything other than their own weak ass, evil policies.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I chose "OTHER" , the last time Trump ran no one took him seriously because the majority of people were like who the hell would vote for Trump, when it came election time some of those same people black, white, Latino, man, woman were like "I'm not voting for a WOMAN", plus some of these rednecks were like "the blacks had their president so now it's time for us to have ours". Fast forward to now once again Trump is running against a woman and this time not only is she a woman but she's black Trump will probably win in by a landslide

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Unless Trump dies she will 100% lose.
There is no reason to vote for her other than she's not him. The genocide in Palestine facilitated by the democrats, the fact that both parties are completely committing to giving American money to Israel as they slaughter people is gonna keep people from voting, and may send a good 5-7% to third parties.

And when they lose they're gonna try to blame everything other than their own weak ass, evil policies.
If the GOP were fully united he would but, they are a party divided way to many want him out the way cause he is bad for business all this dirt the DOJ and others have on 45 came from Republicains . Wall Street and corporations don't need or want him any more they got what they wanted and his current proposals will fuck with their money. The people that really run shit are already working on his replacement.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It really might come down to Man vs Woman = Man wins.
That's a fucked up reason. Man has and will fuck up this earth to nearly extinction. If we had more female leaders, maybe we wouldn't have all these bullshit wars in the world.
Just for the record, I voted economic factors (Biden administration)
Everywhere in the world there is a global recession including here in Europe. The US seems to be doing the best (from an outsiders perspective), and if your not investing in the stock market, that would be not too smart.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a fucked up reason. Man has and will fuck up this earth to nearly extinction. If we had more female leaders, maybe we wouldn't have all these bullshit wars in the world.

Everywhere in the world there is a global recession including here in Europe. The US seems to be doing the best (from an outsiders perspective), and if your not investing in the stock market, that would be not too smart.

Yeah, it is, which is why I postulate it. That's not what I think, that's what I think America will do.

I can short sell America's moral compass all day and come out on top.

If you're on the outside maybe you aren't feeling the inflation that we are, depending on where you are and your situation.

We're getting ripped off for everyday necessities as well as being priced out of housing. It has not been great times for many in this country. My investments are doing well, probably not the norm for the common man who can't spare the money to invest. So we're not talking about me, but the nation as a whole here.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
They're setting it up to blame "Black Men" if she loses. But if she does lose, it'll be because people don't see her as someone who can really lead this nation.

Black men are really conservative by nature, yet you're pushing this LGBTQ+ shit down our throats. I saw a commercial the other night and there were two white men with beards kissing. I'm like WTF? You can show that shit, but you're rarely seeing a Black man and Black woman together. The Republicans hit her hard with that pushing for a prisoner to get a sex change while locked up commercial too.

Giving money to Ukraine and Israel while we're all struggling, yeah right! And neither candidate wants to tackle the "tax" situations that are imposed on the people.

Strollers and a Baby bed? GTFOHWTB!