POLL: Your Next Vehicle Purchase: GAS/EV/HYBRID/OTHER?

Will your next vehicle purchase be gas powered or electric?

• Total voters

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Wattev-s-first-megawatt-e-truck-stop-1400-1024x512.jpg

The industry needs to integrate solar panels at charging stations, make them almost grid dependent. Although the 'electric' company self interest should be to increase revenue from boosting electric demand. The politicians that control the Public Utilities Commission (Governors) are getting bribes from the oil industry. So really the electric company is an oil company. They are going to limit projects that increase supply and engineer blackouts. As voters this needs to be a factor in picking a governor.

601265.jpg

You get nonsense like this at a mall trying to scare potential EV customers away. I recommend that hydrogen and solar sell electricity back to the grid, since demand is low. As demand increases, they can divert this energy to charging EV. None of them do this and this is why there is no hydrogen refueling stations.

Last edited:

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already own an electric vehicle. Took some getting used to and charging in NYC can be a little challenging but I absolutely love it. Once the infrastructure improves the shift will be easier.