cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
6omdc9e.jpg

You play too much:smh::smh:

Sah S!NCere

Support BGOL
Registered
no because I've had the same hair for 4 years and I'm looking for a change.

it will take some years to grow it took me about 3 years b4 i cut them off best decision i made too...

but you'll get a lot of attn from women trust me...:yes:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it will take some years to grow it took me about 3 years b4 i cut them off best decision i made too...

my hair is alittle past shoulder length might be longer now. so the growing time wont be a problem.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

ONCE U TRY TO GET A GOOD JOB THESE CRACKAS DONT UNDERSTAND THOSE NAPPY ASS DREDS:smh:
I WAS THINKIN ABOUT GETTING DREDS BUT MY SNOW BUNNY SAID SHE DIDNT LIKE EM.. SHE RATHER I KEEP MY FRENCH BRAIDS:dance::lol:

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AND U JUST HAPPENED TO REALIZE THIS AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD:puke:

Naw I realized it when your mother kept asking me if I was from Guyana after she ran her hands thru my gorgeous hair while relaxing in the tub this morning.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Naw I realized it when your mother kept asking me if I was from Guyana after she ran her hands thru my gorgeous hair while relaxing in the tub this morning.

AWWWW DAAAAMMMNNNN!!! U GOT ME NIGGA!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Good you're old enough;) Do you undo your hair when you fuck? Thinking about holding your hair while my puzzy is eaten

You a wild girl :lol: Old enough :yes:

smile.jpg

Taken with a camera phone but this is the best I can do from the images I got on my machine.

Look at that! I see why you get complements on your smile nappy. Teeth so pretty I could hear the *bling*

I really don't smile much (it not my style plus imma very serious man lol) but I'll see if i could accommodate your request femm....

here u go...

71xq6bt.jpg

Serious man, smile more! It's a good look for you.

ONCE U TRY TO GET A GOOD JOB THESE CRACKAS DONT UNDERSTAND THOSE NAPPY ASS DREDS:smh:

I've seen many corporate men with locs. They are usually the very neat manicured kind (not seen a Marley freeform yet) but it depends likely on what kind of environment you choose to work in and where. Some men may not start them until after the interview OR some will start early so they can be more settled and pass the awkward stage when one applies.

I cut mine like Sah, but grew them back.

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor

Are you from Guyana? I hope that we are not related!

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
I'm more of a clean-cut type...so no locs, but...

th_55638_n115204_33482916_2353_123_60lo.jpg

That smile is gorgeous. You have no idea the things I'd do to you.... :yes::lol:

goatee.jpg

My first post of myself..lol

Your smile, and that skin tone is simply handsome. Don't let this be the last post of yourself.

my locs are wrapped up, shit's mad long, all the way down my back.....but u can see my goatee :D
ld.jpg

Nice. A goatee just does something to me :yes:

And Duece, post them pics. I wanna see that gorgeous hair. :lol:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Man something about goatees drive me wild.

Who knew there were these sexy men behind the keyboards on BGOL.

DAMN!

b-ruckus

Star
Registered
No locks but I've had a goatee since I was 18. The only time I shaved it was during the 5 years I was in the service.

72qh1jt.jpg

6tnz8dx.jpg

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
6omdc9e.jpg

damn ladies!!! i went out my ay to post my pic and i cant even get a single compliment.. shit tell me im ugly or anything:hmm:

Baby, looks like your lips are nice, but it's hard to tell...can you send another pic? but this time, hold the rocks ;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
my locs are wrapped up, shit's mad long, all the way down my back.....but u can see my goatee :D
ld.jpg

Damn where is that drool smilie.....good gawd. Lord Iron I'd shampoo them dreads for you. you know that right :yes:

6jv1h0p.jpg

713r6l0.jpg

I started the locs 12/14/99:yes: and the goatee just won't connect:angry:
Picard I for one could care less about the goatee not connecting but the dreads oh my :D I just had some rather dirty thoughts :smh: shameful I know :D

I'm more of a clean-cut type...so no locs, but...

th_55638_n115204_33482916_2353_123_60lo.jpg

:D:D that right there is seriously all you need to wear babes. :yes: