Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
This is me chillin in a pool with my son.

DarrkGoatee.jpg

MMMMM! Handsome! Cute smile.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
:smh: *sigh*

Peeeeeeer pressure... I said I would never post pics of self on here but...fuck it. The things the Power of the P can get you to do... :smh:

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

Now that's a nice goatee- you have that nice, slim, Latino smooth goatee (that's what I call it anyway)

LOL yeah the Dominican barbers always hook it up slim like that with a straight razor...

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor

Peeeeeeer pressure... I said I would never post pics of self on here but...fuck it. The things the Power of the P can get you to do... :smh:

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

LOL yeah the Dominican barbers always hook it up slim like that with a straight razor...

I KNEW you were a hottie ;) :dance:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

:yes: Fine self- fine AND smart- my kryptonite! I love it!:dance:

Hey Tune you know I never heard that song before! Lol!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...NICE INDEED!!:yes: I knew you were sexy, just from your intelligent conversation papi!

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
ha.jpg

This one was taken after I cut my hair the first time and decided to grow it back out.

It was longer than the pictures looks but my hair tends to curl if it's not straightened out before it's braided.

Last edited:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
ha.jpg

This one was taken after I cut my hair the first time and decided to grow it back out.

It was longer than the pictures looks but my hair tends to curl if it's not straightened out before it's braided.

who dug your eyes out? how do you post here with no eyes? you got a braille computer?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
who dug your eyes out? how do you post here with no eyes? you got a braille computer?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I was gonna say the same thing. Bigirl you crazy.:lol:

I think people gonna still recognize you homie.

:smh: I can't believe it. That shit is worst than sin's photoshop attempt.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I was gonna say the same thing. Bigirl you crazy.:lol:

:lol:

The name of the image is ha.jpg because I knew I was going to hear it about this image.

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered

:roflmao: This nigga said worse than that horrible CinnamonDelite blurface and he's right. This is a terrible photoshop. You think taking out your eyes will hide you? I thought you were wearing sunglasses at first glance.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

I gotta tell you Dale I love that you succumbed to "peer" pressure :yes:

:eek: is EEK! meaning gross. you hurt my feelings babygirl:(

see what, ain't nobody thinking about me

:cool: Now I know that you know better...She seen the same thing I seen. Virgo huh....ever had to deal with Scorps :D am just asking outta curiosity thats all.... ;)

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

SOLgoatee2.jpg

SOLgoatee1.jpg

Okay. . . damn. I knew you were sexy. . :yes: :yes:

outlaw

Star
Registered
I was gonna say the same thing. Bigirl you crazy.:lol:

:roflmao: This nigga said worse than that horrible CinnamonDelite blurface and he's right. This is a terrible photoshop. You think taking out your eyes will hide you? I thought you were wearing sunglasses at first glance.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: