POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
It's hilarious how she want them to be goons one minute. Then treat them like kids the next.

Question tho. Ain't cain piece got bodies on it? Now Tariq has it.

Tariq will probably use it to frame him. And then Mary gone say she wanted him to do that to protect him.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
saxe is just a fuck up. his brother words will come back to haunt him. meth is ruthless.these BLACK college professors are just as mentally messed up as their students.
fixed. This shit is ridiculous. I know we say this every week, but come the fuck on. Both black professors fucking their students? Nobody can say no? So Tariq, fucked up out of his mind, gets dressed, and finds his way to the cemetery, where Saxe just so happens to get the footage he needs. How does this shit leave the cutting room floor? If this nigga show up late one more time. Gay dude caught feelings like that already? There wasnt even build up to why he would be acting like that. A guard overheard Tasha on the phone huh, really? Come the fuck on. This nigga Saxe just always happens to get what he needs to work in his favor. His niece, tariq at the cemetery, the guard overhearing, foh. Why would Tariq just take his gun like that, after acknowledging him as a shooter? not because he wants to use it as leverage, but now what happens if you get caught with it? Your prints are on it. Incredible Hulks? who the fuck even still drinks that. Only display of good writing was the white boy realizing the niece was asking too many questions about Tariq.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fixed. This shit is ridiculous. I know we say this every week, but come the fuck on. Both black professors fucking their students? Nobody can say no? So Tariq, fucked up out of his mind, gets dressed, and finds his way to the cemetery, where Saxe just so happens to get the footage he needs. How does this shit leave the cutting room floor? If this nigga show up late one more time. Gay dude caught feelings like that already? There wasnt even build up to why he would be acting like that. A guard overheard Tasha on the phone huh, really? Come the fuck on. This nigga Saxe just always happens to get what he needs to work in his favor. His niece, tariq at the cemetery, the guard overhearing, foh. Why would Tariq just take his gun like that, after acknowledging him as a shooter? not because he wants to use it as leverage, but now what happens if you get caught with it? Your prints are on it. Incredible Hulks? who the fuck even still drinks that. Only display of good writing was the white boy realizing the niece was asking too many questions about Tariq.
oh yeah almost forgot about that scene with the bball player. it was just as bad as that lala scene in the chi

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
saxe is just a fuck up. his brother words will come back to haunt him. meth is ruthless.these college professors are just as mentally messed up as their students.
He’s the typical Neanderthal man that grew up rich...but Courtney Kemp is awful. The only way this show is on air is because it is making so-called blacks look bad. Not one character on the show has any redeeming qualities.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The writing on this show might even be worse than the orginal

Tariq is 18?

Tariq writes 25 pages and teleports all over the city.

Why did she take his gun and act like she accomplished something? He's at a preppy white college.

When did this show become censored like it's on USA or AMC? The professor is only on the show to fuck everyone, but she's never naked.

Saxe :smh:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq needs to get a car or an uber or a driver.
When I was in college before the days of uber, I had my main driver that took me everywhere.
Old white man, his name was Dan and he would take me to the mall and restaurants and pick me back up.
If I could do that, Tariq can do some shit like that.

Tariq is 18?

Why did she take his gun and act like she accomplished something? He's at a preppy white college.

When did this show become censored like it's on USA or AMC? The professor is only on the show to fuck everyone, but she's never naked.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Tariq is 18?

the nudity was prevalent in the first couple seasons because they weren't sure the show would last

you notice in later seasons it slowly went away and now they got a franchise they don't wanna get on the networks censorship radar
so they show half-ass scenes like partial buttocks(male mostly it seems now)

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s the typical Neanderthal man that grew up rich...but Courtney Kemp is awful. The only way this show is on air is because it is making so-called blacks look bad. Not one character on the show has any redeeming qualities.

Tariq is 18?

lol all of this.this show is the worst i mean i can write a better episode then this.5 episodes and one death cme on son!! they trying to pull people in with these unbelievable sex scenes and to ad what dude said lol sack has the iphone 22 because that dude was mad far and got great picture in the dark plus 100% sound lol i mean you cant make this stuff up.so much bul every angle of this show we can pick something apart that was messed up.even as little as meth barging in that woman's house thinking sacs was in there.lol then to top all this crap off the show have the nerve to go on a mid season break till dec.lol i am done...........

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the nudity was prevalent in the first couple seasons because they weren't sure the show would last

you notice in later seasons it slowly went away and now they got a franchise they don't wanna get on the networks censorship radar
so they show half-ass scenes like partial buttocks(male mostly it seems now)

I don't know what you talkin bout, Tasha was doing nude scenes right up to the series finale of the original Power. This is a show that had a nameless assassin get topless to pull off a hit in a champagne room. The fact that they have a nympho Professor who don't get naked and that ridiculous scene with Method Man where the actress clutched her tiddies for dear life calls more attention to itself than the nudity would.

After the Me-Too scandal, Hollywood as a whole has started cracking down on gratuitous nudity and a lot of productions now have a nudity coordinator to ensure that everyone is comfortable when filming these scenes. That's one of the downsides to the streaming wars, where you would expect more nudity given that there are more premium subscription content providers, instead we're getting less.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you miss my point - the fact that we are paying attention to it (watching it), and posting about it (getting other people to watch it) means they are doing a good job. they are not trying to win emmys. they are trying to win eyeballs/$$$ and they are doing it.

and i'm never wrong.
Catching up on this thread and the more I read this dudes responses, the more I think he is Charlemagne from the breakfast club... Logic and communication style are very similar.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what you talkin bout, Tasha was doing nude scenes right up to the series finale of the original Power. This is a show that had a nameless assassin get topless to pull off a hit in a champagne room. The fact that they have a nympho Professor who don't get naked and that ridiculous scene with Method Man where the actress clutched her tiddies for dear life calls more attention to itself than the nudity would.

After the Me-Too scandal, Hollywood as a whole has started cracking down on gratuitous nudity and a lot of productions now have a nudity coordinator to ensure that everyone is comfortable when filming these scenes. That's one of the downsides to the streaming wars, where you would expect more nudity given that there are more premium subscription content providers, instead we're getting less.

I agree with you on this brother!!...One of the reason why we( us men) watch Power is cause of the nudity and explicit sex scenes!!..This new series of Power really waterdown on the nudity and sex scenes and that's why it wack!!..:smh:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought so too. But fuck him and his opinions.

Catching up on this thread and the more I read this dudes responses, the more I think he is Charlemagne from the breakfast club... Logic and communication style are very similar.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
I was enjoying the first 3/4 episodes.

now this shit is all over the place. All

of a sudden cause the euro roommate

throws a tantrum bout Tarik treating him

'bad' tarik spills his guts about mjb and

family? Sax and meth in cahoots against

Tarik. The professor stealing tariks work

for his book. etc...

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
I dont ever trip on TV shows, cause its tv.

they're doing stuff that makes no sense

What so ever though.

what was point of Tarik going to attorneys

house with the guns? Was he trying to scare

Her or kill her?

then they stash the work where the

older brother knew there was a stash spot.

cmon man!

yes I'm still gonna watch, I understand

its tv and doesn't have to make sense.

its the only tv show I watch. Any

recommendations?

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they shoulda had Ghost climb up out the grave and start choking his ass......"listen here lil nigga....i am still yo father"
then let Saxe see it, but his phone doesnt record it. fuck it.....they all over the place this season anyway wit this fucked up writing,
might as well throw some shit like that in there.......lol

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
yes, get yo fag loving ass outta here..

homosexuality is NOT normal!
i can damn near guarantee your uncle or your stepdad or your older cousin did something to you that you want to forget. you may want to seek some counseling and work those issues out. just because the person that molested you was gay it does not mean all gay folks are evil. it understandable how someone who has gone through what you have gone through would hate gay people so much. i hear you. I see you. i respect you.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you gay?
It seems that you are either gay or bisexual.

i can damn near guarantee your uncle or your stepdad or your older cousin did something to you that you want to forget. you may want to seek some counseling and work those issues out. just because the person that molested you was gay it does not mean all gay folks are evil. it understandable how someone who has gone through what you have gone through would hate gay people so much. i hear you. I see you. i respect you.