POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
The homo son really thought it was a good idea to run across the room when the building getting sprayed with bullets?!? :hithead:
who didn't see that coming. everything on this show happens so coincidental. right after the shootout, tariq gets a call. tariq admits his crime right while sax is recording. the night they decide to go see the stripper is the same night they get followed. soon as the professors finds the link, the other professor walks in. tariq doesnt have the money, but guess what, he shows up at the right time and saves Monet's life. Why is he letting 2-bit take his money? Thought he was this genius gangster. get rid of him.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Enjoyed this week's episode. I realized i was treating this as a short series and not one that would have multiple seasons.
Glad they finally showing how they tying in the professors because I felt they were adding nothing to the story for the longest.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I don't know if it's like a full moon or some shit outside, but I've been looking at all the hoes on the show real lustfully lately.

Drug dealing lil mama had a nice lil booty booty on her. Stripper chick had some yammies back there. Keisha in the classroom with them titties. Paige lil sexy ass. Monet daughter with the eyes. Counselor bae lookin' pretty with the curls. Still thinkin' bout how Naturi used to have them titties out all the time. And I was never really diggin' Mary like that, but even Mary looking straight for the stroke these days.

I'd drop elbows in all of 'em.

Paige, the daughter, and drug dealer bae get it raw, tho.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ep 9 was so so!!...ok storyline in this episode!!...But like I said, it's time to end this show!!
i agree the show is ww84 level but it will be about 2 or 3 seasons before its over.this is what kills me about the show.i mean everyone is detectives on the show lol these ninjas find out the whole story just by a look or a touch of the hand lol every ep if someone makes the wrong move the other person know everything like screw face may j knew dude was screwing his teacher just cause she said something good about him,and tashe knew just by a hand touch,same with the man teacher i mean it was more then those examples im mad im putting this much effort in this show lol naming what i named

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he say he was going to get a gun or something. They were sitting ducks.

Also because the plot needs to happen.
Still illogical. He was going to go grab his little gun while they're getting shot up with a bunch of automatic weapons??

Getting shot at is enough of a plot. Getting hit and somehow surviving is just overkill in terms of a plot.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anybody's breasts been shown this season?

There was a random stripper in the Pilot episode and then a few episodes later a graduate TA got smashed by the Jabari Professor dude. It's slim pickings this year, and the nudity policy from O.G. Power has clearly been reversed for this series.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't realize the season finale is this Sunday :oops:

All in all season wasn't bad but they got waaaayyyy to much going on to try to tie it together in one last episode. This has the potential to really be a fuckshow of confusion

Last edited:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Didn't realize the season finale is this Sunday :oops:

All in all season wasn't bad but they got waaaayyyy to much going on to try to toe it together in one last episode. This has the potential to really be a fuckshow of confusion

this. i'm not expecting much.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
tommy was the best part
this nigga Tariq got a plan for everything. only part of this episode i liked was how they showed Tariq and his boy becoming like Ghost and Tommy. Ghost wanted out, tommy didn't. Tariq wanted out after his mom got out, his boy didn't. Other than that, from the deal given to Tasha to until the credits rolled was horrible. Why didn't Kaine just shoot Tarqiq and the professor, nope, let Tariq give a speech first. what was Tariqs plan with the professor anyway?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this nigga Tariq got a plan for everything. only part of this episode i liked was how they showed Tariq and his boy becoming like Ghost and Tommy. Ghost wanted out, tommy didn't. Tariq wanted out after his mom got out, his boy didn't. Other than that, from the deal given to Tasha to until the credits rolled was horrible. Why didn't Kaine just shoot Tarqiq and the professor, nope, let Tariq give a speech first. what was Tariqs plan with the professor anyway?
:lol:

to be honest that whole kane vs tariq doesnt make sense

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tariq would never be allowed to speak in the court room like that. He couldn’t even try it. You can only answer questions. He would have been arrested.