Price of eggs

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

super-store-eggs-800x578-1.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Got 24 extra large cage-free eggs at Costco for $6.49. I never bothered looking at the price before all the reports but that seems fair.
Good heads up, gonna call the one near me and see what they're going for, I usually get jumbos but that price will do vs paying $7.08 a dozen for them
:thumbsup:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Egg prices have sored for the same reason gas and other consumer prices have. The producers site market disruptions caused by covid and the war in ukraine for cost increases. Never mind that their price increases are way above and beyond their cost increases. Essentially they're using those factors as an excuse to substantially increase their profit margins. Unchecked capitalism will the the death of this country.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Egg prices have sored for the same reason gas and other consumer prices have. The producers site market disruptions caused by covid and the war in ukraine for cost increases. Never mind that their price increases are way above and beyond their cost increases. Essentially they're using those factors as an excuse to substantially increase their profit margins. Unchecked capitalism will the the death of this country.
Liquor prices jumping up low key a lot.. especially tequila and cognac