CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
Ruining another member's thread again...... with your tears..... the tears of a BGOL clown..... as the hit dog yaps
:itsawrap:
The hit dog barking again.... arr...arr....arr....arr....arr

head-tom.gif

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Its cheaper and healthier to raise your own. You don't need a fancy coop or lots of special feed. A friend of mine built his coup from used shipping pallets, and other scrap lumber with some old chain link fence. They can be fed regular old cracked grain and expired stuff from the local food pantry. Then there are whatever weeds and bugs they find in the yard. Some of those same hens also fry up nicely. If I lived in a local that allowed it I'd probably give it a shot. There were actually some latinos in my neighborhood that got dragged for having chickens because they'd get out and tear up other peoples flower beds.
You can watch the whole video, but I cued it up to what this guy says.... and basically what I think man.... :rolleyes:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cole P

The current situation with chicken feed is absolutely disgusting, someone somewhere screwed up big. It's even affected commercial farmers and their hens aren't laying, making egg prices even higher.More encouragement to do it yourself the right way. Thank you LF for always providing low-cost, productive solutions to these issues. I started making my own ACV thanks to you, and will never buy it again. Even gave it away as Christmas gifts

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cole P

The current situation with chicken feed is absolutely disgusting, someone somewhere screwed up big. It's even affected commercial farmers and their hens aren't laying, making egg prices even higher.More encouragement to do it yourself the right way. Thank you LF for always providing low-cost, productive solutions to these issues. I started making my own ACV thanks to you, and will never buy it again. Even gave it away as Christmas gifts

What's ACV?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Its cheaper and healthier to raise your own. You don't need a fancy coop or lots of special feed. A friend of mine built his coup from used shipping pallets, and other scrap lumber with some old chain link fence. They can be fed regular old cracked grain and expired stuff from the local food pantry. Then there are whatever weeds and bugs they find in the yard. Some of those same hens also fry up nicely. If I lived in a local that allowed it I'd probably give it a shot. There were actually some latinos in my neighborhood that got dragged for having chickens because they'd get out and tear up other peoples flower beds.
We went to my sis-in-law's farm today and got 2 dozen eggs for $5. It's still wild seeing her with a farm, being that she was a wild ass Brooklyn chick. She has pigs, goats, chickens, and sheep. We had one of her chickens for dinner a couple of weeks ago, and it was fucking delicious!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Egg prices are def back down, I bought some an hr ago at Trade Fair... 1 dozen Medium junts for $3.49.

Also as an FYI: When they was still charging the Iron Price a few weeks back, CVS (of all places) had brown eggs for like $4-5...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend