Pussy dripping but all he wants is the bootyhole

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I decline. I don’t want that responsibility. Yall niggas be wanting reports and shit. And I’m going to have to write zodhole grants so yall can bring in more hoes that don’t want their holes graced. Nah, I’m good.

I just want to teach zathematics and go home. Some of these bitches got slowholes. Impossible to teach.

You must look at these lost hoes like the parable of the prodigal son. You can not scorn these hoes for they know not what they do. They will come home in time realize they are lost, seek Zods love and be found, and in that we will rejoice.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
zod-kneel-before-zod.gif

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know Zodology exists when you can look at that equation and it brings enlightenment.

Ahhhhhh Padwan, with Zod one you have become....

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got y'all. Could be 2pi if the bitch zodhole is too big

Screenshot-2024-05-17-165531.png

One observation if I may? Shouldn't the "zero" at the bottom of the integral symbol be an "A"?

I understand why it isn't a negative infinity symbol, and I also understand why there isn't a positive infinity symbol above (pi is obviously the proper annotation here to make the equation true).
I swear love this board LMAO!!!!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I got y'all. Could be 2pi if the bitch zodhole is too big

Screenshot-2024-05-17-165531.png
I've pondered this equation last night, and I must say it is indeed quite brilliant... a work of art.

I'mma keep it One Hunnid, I think this law is right there with the Second Law of Thermodynamics... Entropy; and The Black-Scholes-Merton Model.

Y'all know what that means? Yep, I'm talking Nobel. Bruh 4 Dimensional, I know you don't want your life to be disrupted, but do you understand what you've done? In one equation you've explained the inner secrets of the Zod-verse. You can't unsee this... we can't unsee this.

This will go down in the annals of BGOL history... You will have a section in the archives all to yourself. You are right there with Newton, Boltzmann, Bohr, and the Homie who said, "Minus Whale.".

Bravo!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've pondered this equation last night, and I must say it is indeed quite brilliant... a work of art.

I'mma keep it One Hunnid, I think this law is right there with the Second Law of Thermodynamics... Entropy; and The Black-Scholes-Merton Model.

Y'all know what that means? Yep, I'm talking Nobel. Bruh 4 Dimensional, I know you don't want your life to be disrupted, but do you understand what you've done? In one equation you'll explained the inner secrets of the Zod-verse. You can't unsee this... we can't unsee this.

This will go down in the annals of BGOL history... You will have a section in the archives all to yourself. You are right there with Newton, Boltzmann, Bohr, and the Homie who said, "Minus Whale.".

Bravo!!!!

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

With homie that said “Minus Whale” is a honor.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You must look at these lost hoes like the parable of the prodigal son. You can not scorn these hoes for they know not what they do. They will come home in time realize they are lost, seek Zods love and be found, and in that we will rejoice.
Zamen.
You are wise, fellow Zeacon.

Reactions: DJ

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is out of hand. How is this site turned into a bunch of ass fuckers that would rather fuck an ass than a warm soft pussy.... Shit is suspect. BUT THEN I TURNED ON MY VPN AND WATCHED THE VID.....

Sorry fellas, I talk all that shit I said back..... I have been Zodtised in the waters of Zodatanka........

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This shit is out of hand. How is this site turned into a bunch of ass fuckers that would rather fuck an ass than a warm soft pussy.... Shit is suspect. BUT THEN I TURNED ON MY VPN AND WATCHED THE VID.....

Sorry fellas, I talk all that shit I said back..... I have been Zodtised in the waters of Zodatanka........
That’s the issue with those who are not ordained and walk in the light of the Holey Trinity of Zod, The Reamdeemer, and the (former) Virgin Mother Jolie.
Zeacons never claimed that “would rather…” perform the ritual of compliance. We prefer to have total access to a woman’s facilities so that she may know true grace.
It’s a misconception that there is a rivalry between Zod and Quaid; they do not require compliance however they accept that the Zible compels us to follow the teachings. We often practice the teachings of the multi-fold lord Quaid and are better for it.
Go with Zod. Go with Quaid. Either way, they will know enlightenment.

Zamen.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The two were amazed and gave praise to Zod. She was filled with love and said, “I have seen remarkable things today.” They worshipped together at the gates of purity and there they were at a magnificent peace.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol: