Quincy Jones Says He Dated Ivanka Trump

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This Black man know Kennedy killer, Prince and MJ relationship, Malcolm X/Detroit Red, Miles Davis, Sinatra, Marlon Brando, Richard Pryor, Clintons secrets.

and that is not even the tip of the iceberg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Wrap your mind around this...

imagine what he NOT telling us or has forgotten?

he ain't forgot shit he said several times we can't talk about some of this stuff publicly

the interviewer was an amateur
jumped from topic to topic. allowed him to dictate the interview. let him off the hook when pressed. didn't get confirmations for things and presented it as is. you don't have to grill people to get the truth
when he mentioned brando all he had to say was so brando was bi? pivot that into richard was bi?

like ivanka thing the interviewer should've been like oh so you only went on 1 dinner? then he could say no we dated for 6 months..

confirm these things

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he ain't forgot shit he said several times we can't talk about some of this stuff publicly

the interviewer was an amateur
jumped from topic to topic. allowed him to dictate the interview. let him off the hook when pressed. didn't get confirmations for things and presented it as is. you don't have to grill people to get the truth
when he mentioned brando all he had to say was so brando was bi? pivot that into richard was bi?

like ivanka thing the interviewer should've been like oh so you only went on 1 dinner? then he could say no we dated for 6 months..

confirm these things

that interviewer was a JOKE and should be fired.

Imagine sitting with him for a 1 hour podcast?

let me ask you cuz...

If YOU had the chance to do a 1 hour podcast with Quincy....

What are the 3 questions/topics/ people you would HAVE TO ASK HIM ABOUT before your time was UP?

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ivanka your divorce imminent, now that this shit is out.

This shit's funny as fuck. Here we've got this racist wannabe Aryan president whose very white wife is some black man's throw away.
You just can't make this shit up.:lol2:

Thanks Q.

Ivanka is Trumps daughter... Ivana is her mother. Unless I'm reading this incorrectly he's talking about the daughter.

He said, in the article, "I used to date Ivanka, you know... Yes, sir. Twelve years ago. Tommy Hilfiger, (who was working with my daughter Kidada A former model and current designer, Kidada is the daughter of Jones and his ex-wife Peggy Lipton. Jones’s other daughter with Lipton is the actress Rashida Jones. Jones has five other children, with four other women.) , said, “Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.” I said, “No problem. She’s a fine motherfucker.” She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.

Am I tripping? Ivanka is the daughter..... right?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Ivanka is the daughter, dummy.

Sorry got them white people mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

However I know Trump really wasn't happy about it. White men don't want black dick in their women. Especially some old black man that's older than Trump.

Come to think about it this is funnier than if it was wifey.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
that interviewer was a JOKE and should be fired.

Imagine sitting with him for a 1 hour podcast?

let me ask you cuz...

If YOU had the chance to do a 1 hour podcast with Quincy....

What are the 3 questions/topics/ people you would HAVE TO ASK HIM ABOUT before your time was UP?

creative process
who he thought had chops
untold stories.

that covers everything

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
creative process
who he thought had chops
untold stories.

that covers everything

NOT enough people talk about creative process with him and I mean his OWN

but I would love to hear about Sinatra, MJ, Stevie and Prince process

ESPECIALLY the jazz greats he worked with

You know I would LOVE to hear QJ talk about who is a better singer Whitney or Mariah?

and what he thought of Rihanna and MJB vocally

he ALREADY made it quite clear how he feels about Taylor Swift.

and I don;t think you would even have to ASK cause almost all his stories got hidden untold gems.

I also would love to hear his take on musicians and athletes social responsibility ESPECIALLY now.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
NOT enough people talk about creative process with him and I mean his OWN

but I would love to hear about Sinatra, MJ, Stevie and Prince process

ESPECIALLY the jazz greats he worked with

You know I would LOVE to hear QJ talk about who is a better singer Whitney or Mariah?

and what he thought of Rihanna and MJB vocally

he ALREADY made it quite clear how he feels about Taylor Swift.

and I don;t think you would even have to ASK cause almost all his stories got hidden untold gems.

I also would love to hear his take on musicians and athletes social responsibility ESPECIALLY now.

Creative process is key. If you understand how they approach it you can take little nuggets and do it yourself with how you create whatever it is you create.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
You meant fucked. That’s how she got her start ,fucking and sucking. and I know what OP meant

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Who is this supposed to be?

and people don't get credit or aren't compensated all the time and continue working with the person

That guy has been spot on about industry secrets for a while.
I think both are probably true.
I think he does have a bone to pick with Michael, the statement he made about the Donna Summer things proved to be factually false by more than just this guy, several reputable people said that was wrong and also said the thing about Marvin Gaye was wrong but also that he was right about Richard Pryor

Baldwin was actually gay so that's not a stretch.................pause

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry got them white people mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

However I know Trump really wasn't happy about it. White men don't want black dick in their women. Especially some old black man that's older than Trump.

Now, the fact that he's talking about the daughter makes this a different conversation.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That guy has been spot on about industry secrets for a while.
I think both are probably true.
I think he does have a bone to pick with Michael, the statement he made about the Donna Summer things proved to be factually false by more than just this guy, several reputable people said that was wrong and also said the thing about Marvin Gaye was wrong but also that he was right about Richard Pryor

Baldwin was actually gay so that's not a stretch.................pause

"Richard Pryor was all over the place and he would do things just to shock people so the jury is out but I think in terms of Marvin, Q is casting some of his own transgressions & dispersions into the situation."

this is what i always believe about Pryor cos even the roast he did was clearly a shock joke but u know how people r so quick to claim things without proper context becos tehy just wish to paint somebody else in -velight cos it make them feel beter about their shitty lives! . as for Marvin thats was a big lie, ! i know enough old folks musicians who were/are my mentors from being in prep bands and shit that marvin was never Bi- ( there was also a BS lie about marvin being a serial killer ! :smh::beatyourass:WTF? these folks just sit n pray and walk around all day searching for bad gossip to shit on folks who they feel shine bright!
and i also think Q referenced that shit about pryor and marvin as standard allussions to Brando just fucking anything so he could've wanted to have sex w/ pryor or marvin if was given the chance ,not that he slept with them but that he couldve had if given the chance! thats how i read that !
...and yeah the interviewer is shitty ! he couldve pressed on that to get Q to say what exactly he meant! and not just allusions! :tut: