Quincy Jones Says He Dated Ivanka Trump

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

"Richard Pryor was all over the place and he would do things just to shock people so the jury is out but I think in terms of Marvin, Q is casting some of his own transgressions & dispersions into the situation."

this is what i always believe about Pryor cos even the roast he did was clearly a shock joke but u know how people r so quick to claim things without proper context becos tehy just wish to paint somebody else in -velight cos it make them feel beter about their shitty lives! . as for Marvin thats was a big lie, ! i know enough old folks musicians who were/are my mentors from being in prep bands and shit that marvin was never Bi- ( there was also a BS lie about marvin being a serial killer ! :smh::beatyourass:WTF? these folks just sit n pray and walk around all day searching for bad gossip to shit on folks who they feel shine bright!
and i also think Q referenced that shit about pryor and marvin as standard allussions to Brando just fucking anything so he could've wanted to have sex w/ pryor or marvin if was given the chance ,not that he slept with them but that he couldve had if given the chance! thats how i read that !
...and yeah the interviewer is shitty ! he couldve pressed on that to get Q to say what exactly he meant! and not just allusions! :tut:

In my investigative research Marvin def wasn't Bi
Richard was bi tho.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
All kinds of Fuckery in that interview. Will be tough to view Marvin Gaye in the same light. While I knew he was sketchy I don't wanna hear about it

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
All kinds of Fuckery in that interview. Will be tough to view Marvin Gaye in the same light. While I knew he was sketchy I don't wanna hear about it

It's been refuted about Marvin Gaye.
From people who knew him and he himself.
Richard was open about being bi and talked about things I cannot type on the board
Baldwin was openly gay so that's not a surprise at all.
I didn't know Brando was gay.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Richard was open about being bi and talked about things I cannot type on the board

Marvin refuted it himself? He's dead....
Anyway I think Marvin was Bi too. 70's, drugs....Hollywood....smh

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Marvin refuted it himself? He's dead....
Anyway I think Marvin was Bi too. 70's, drugs....Hollywood....smh

Yea said he wasn't gay lol
just like Pryor admitted to the stuff he did.
Those types didn't have "secrets" like that. they were like whatever. I don't believe Marvin is lying too considering what he admitted to liking.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Those types didn't have "secrets" like that. they were like whatever. I don't believe Marvin is lying too considering what he admitted to liking.

a LOT of People don't identify themselves as gay but have done gay shit
JS

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Forest for the trees.

Come on ya'll, if let's let the dead and what they did die... especially since it didn't hurt nobody.

Now, Ivanka Trump fucking old man Quincy Jones (even though he didn't explicitly say that) is super interesting bc Ivanka and her father have a very unusual relationship. I think this is the real nugget... and the reason the thread was started.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Forest for the trees.

Come on ya'll, if let's let the dead and what they did die... especially since it didn't hurt nobody.

Now, Ivanka Trump fucking old man Quincy Jones (even though he didn't explicitly say that) is super interesting bc Ivanka and her father have a very unusual relationship. I think this is the real nugget... and the reason the thread was started.

i don't really care but this became the topic of discussion
interviewer didn't go deeper into ivanka so i got no idea if they even really dated.

MrJ

Rising Star
Registered
tenor.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know if it's true or not. Yet I can not see someone like Marvin Gaye coming out and admitting to being such a thing. Being gay in those days was far from acceptable and that would have ruined his position with the ladies and the brothers.

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's Hollyweird.
It's a fucking cesspool.
Everybody is fucking everybody. (When they're not raping, molesting, abusing or harassing each other).
Marvin being bisexual does NOT prevent me from enjoying his music every bit the same as I did before learning this.
Richard being bisexual does NOT prevent me from enjoying his comedy every bit the same as I did before learning this.
:dunno::dunno::dunno:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"DO U LIKE BRAZILLIAN MUSIC" ? the greatest segue ever! if anybody ask something i dont wanna answer the next best response is "DO U LIKE BRAZILIAN MUSIC" ?