R.I.P Chino XL

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I shot a video with brother Chino XL a few back..i did a song with 2 dope m.c.'s who happens to be a cool couple..he shared his medical challenge..i made a great attempt to build a better connection...We was cool since the 90's and i had a deep respect for his craft and passion....However .....based off our last few convos ...i was hopeful ...and also REGRETTED this day ... got the call earlier today and refused to post it bcuz i DIDN'T want it to be true ..and I didn't wanna be the 1st to post... it's been heavy on my mind allill day...

i wanted him to truly win that fight...dam.. brother Chino...i love u king...may Allah be pleased with ur contributions and may you roam amongst us in love, light and music

Words from Prince Po

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, this is a hell of a loss.

First, DJ Polo, now this?

I remember fiending to get the I Told You So album, after hearing like three songs from it. I swore that he was the next to blow just from that.

This man said, "You cling on to life like a skinny Luther/I'm like an aircraft carrier going to war with a Mini Cooper/Getting used to being crazy/
As a double jointed female doctor bent over, delivering her own baby"....what?!?!?!

RIP to Chino XL. Damn, what a wordsmith!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Damn, this is a hell of a loss.

First, DJ Polo, now this?

I remember fiending to get the I Told You So album, after hearing like three songs from it. I swore that he was the next to blow just from that.

This man said, "You cling on to life like a skinny Luther/I'm like an aircraft carrier going to war with a Mini Cooper/Getting used to being crazy/
As a double jointed female doctor bent over, delivering her own baby"....what?!?!?!

RIP to Chino XL. Damn, what a wordsmith!

WTF, I didn't even know DJ Polo passed :smh: :(

R.I.P.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I shot a video with brother Chino XL a few back..i did a song with 2 dope m.c.'s who happens to be a cool couple..he shared his medical challenge..i made a great attempt to build a better connection...We was cool since the 90's and i had a deep respect for his craft and passion....However .....based off our last few convos ...i was hopeful ...and also REGRETTED this day ... got the call earlier today and refused to post it bcuz i DIDN'T want it to be true ..and I didn't wanna be the 1st to post... it's been heavy on my mind allill day...

i wanted him to truly win that fight...dam.. brother Chino...i love u king...may Allah be pleased with ur contributions and may you roam amongst us in love, light and music

Words from Prince Po
Wait, your Prince Po?

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang I didn't expect this one. I hadn't heard anything from him in years. He used to come on Sway and King Tech radio show murder shit. Dude was a true MC. I used to own a bunch of the wake up show cd's with him going off. He was ahead of his time. Now they have all the battle rap leagues. Chino XL would of fit right in.
RIP to a lyrical monster and true MC.

I was so ahead of my time, my parents still are in diapers and teethin' - Chino XL

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I cant think his name without hearing Pac's voice in my head. :lol:
RIP to him.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Words from Prince Po

This was supposedly from two months ago. Made me wonder if he was sick at all cause he looks healthy as an Ox here. I figured he succumbed to some street shit but now it makes sense. Just goes to show you never know what people are dealing with.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

This was supposedly from two months ago. Made me wonder if he was sick at all cause he looks healthy as an Ox here. I figured he succumbed to some street shit but now it makes sense. Just goes to show you never know what people are dealing with.

He been fighting it for a while I wanted to ask Po but I respected Chino’s privacy. He really moved around like nothing was wrong at all