R.I.P Chino XL

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How he passed?

According to his family, Chino passed away at his home, leaving behind his mother, 4 children, a stepson, 4 grandchildren and his longtime partner Stephanie.

The rapper died on Sunday morning at his home leaving his family "devastated," the statement revealed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Rest in peace.

"Barbosa battled lifelong depression and in 2020 was diagnosed with congenital heart failure."

If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.

f115d914e5d947469ff9ebadbb1a002e_md.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I hope all us brothas out here taking care of our mental health. Too many times that shit goes unnoticed and we feel like we gotta play Superman and got no one to talk to but we can do better than our egos and pride.

Reach out and speak out anywhere you can, even if it’s on here cause holding that shit in almost always ends up like this.

We don’t gotta suffer in silence with our demons.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I hope all us brothas out here taking care of our mental health. Too many times that shit goes unnoticed and we feel like we gotta play Superman and got no one to talk to but we can do better than our egos and pride.

Reach out and speak out anywhere you can, even if it’s on here cause holding that shit in almost always ends up like this.

We don’t gotta suffer in silence with our demons.
That's true but people gotta stop thinking shit is a joke, that's also one of the reason why people don't want to open up on this board.

So, BGOL still has more growing up to do.

A lot of us are going through shit people don't know nothing about.