R. Kelly’s daughter Buku claims that he sexually assaulted her at the age of 10

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would they do that?
The mother was married to him and claims she did not know anything but her hate before this was the same. She may have been the one to have her to say this shit. And could have been paid to do it. There has been a target on the black man for over 6 thousand years. The black man has not seen his day in over 50 thousand years. But the last 6 thousand years has witnessed a complete destruction of the black man. All of this and the movie Color Purple is part of the programming. But yet we honor men like Sigmund Freud who was a cocaine addict and had kids by his daughters. They are part of higher education.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude...maybe the ultimate creep but..profit motivation to sex up some possible fiction is hard to discount.

giphy.gif

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
The mother was married to him and claims she did not know anything but her hate before this was the same. She may have been the one to have her to say this shit. And could have been paid to do it. There has been a target on the black man for over 6 thousand years. The black man has not seen his day in over 50 thousand years. But the last 6 thousand years has witnessed a complete destruction of the black man. All of this and the movie Color Purple is part of the programming. But yet we honor men like Sigmund Freud who was a cocaine addict and had kids by his daughters. They are part of higher education.
Fuck this Nation of Islam bullshit! She’s speaking her truth! Why the FUCK do people always want to blame the victim? I don’t put nothing past that piece of shit R Kelly or anyone else who has sexually assaulted someone! We all know what that rat bastard was capable of doing! And miss me with this horseshit about the Nation when Elijah Muhammad’s crusty, half-dead ass was fucking those young girls!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No money will have motherfuckers remembering shit they "think " happened to them and remembering things that upset them as a child.

Rkelly is guilty but I'm not paying his daughter nor his ex wife no attention cause their full of hate for him and it might be deserved but some shit shouldn't be about $$$.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dunno what and who to believe so I'm minding my business.
I mean, there's no benefit for her to come out and say this shit. He's already in jail and she could've easily capitalize on the finding R. Kelly frenzy that got him there. Post #metoo, I'm generally inclined not believe a lot of these clout chasing brawds, but this one given Kel's history seems very plausible.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I mean, there's not benefit for her to come out and say this shit. He's already in jail and she could've easily capitalize on the finding R. Kelly frenzy that got him there. Post #metoo, I'm generally inclined not believe a lot of these clout chasing brawds, but this one given Kel's history seems very plausible.

I have no clue. Maybe she wanted all the spotlight and she would've had to share it with those other brands. Who knows. It could be true or not. Why go on TV and cry about it?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no clue. Maybe she wanted all the spotlight and she would've had to share it with those other brands. Who knows. It could be true or not. Why go on TV and cry about it?
Again, bro we literally have video of him fucking an underage girl. That ain't hearsay. That's before you get to the Aaliyah shit and other shit. Dude is pedo, plain and simple. I'll save the benefit of the doubt for somebody with much less history.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
This proves, once again, that money, fame and power warps your mind and body. Yes, you can be a shitbag when you're broke - but money enhances your reach and appetite for debauchery well beyond the means of ordinary men.

Some dream of being rich and famous, I've always wanted to just "be rich and invisible". Diddy, Kelly, Cosby..... Weinstein....the list will continue.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Again, bro we literally have video of him fucking an underage girl. That ain't hearsay. That's before you get to the Aaliyah shit and other shit. Dude is pedo, plain and simple. I'll save the benefit of the doubt for somebody with much less history.

Ok... he's guilty of that. So you are basically saying whoever comes forward and makes the accusation, I'm wrong for not taking it and running with it?

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
Ok... he's guilty of that. So you are basically saying whoever comes forward and makes the accusation, I'm wrong for not taking it and running with it?

Yes, you are wrong.

R. Kelly has a noted history and trauma suppression is a real thing.

You're a grown man, if you got raped by a bunch of hairy gay Vikings, you'd probably carry that secret to the grave.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes, you are wrong.

R. Kelly has a noted history and trauma suppression is a real thing.

You're a grown man, if you got raped by a bunch of hairy gay Vikings, you'd probably carry that secret to the grave.

So I should take whoever comes forward I should accept he did it?

And if your scenario ever happens I hope this semen detective is on the case.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This proves, once again, that money, fame and power warps your mind and body. Yes, you can be a shitbag when you're broke - but money enhances your reach and appetite for debauchery well beyond the means of ordinary men.

Some dream of being rich and famous, I've always wanted to just "be rich and invisible". Diddy, Kelly, Cosby..... Weinstein....the list will continue.
No, power accepts nothing but fealty. Decency and integrity are antithetical to it. But that gravitational pull on folks is also real.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You shouldn't be dismissive and you should take R. Kelly's history into account.

I'm not the law, I don't know him nor her. Fuck you mean dismissive? This is the internet, this is why I hate the net, everyone is the judge, jury and executioner. All you have to do is post it. I said I don't know if it's true or not and I'm minding my business. You said you believe it's true. OK now what?

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
You think these folks can compartmentalize morality with their love of anal sex?

No but I guess I try to hope that they do.

This forum has historically always gone against women, it's no secret that this place was once called the home of the woman haters.

You compliment a woman you're a simp, niggas got off seeing an exhibitionist woman NOT get attention. This place is an incel fest covered by a few niggas with the gift of gab.