R. Kelly’s daughter Buku claims that he sexually assaulted her at the age of 10

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
because alot of you mofos first instinct is to believe anything they see or hear.

Nope, that's not it.

The original issue is the dismissive attitude towards alleged victims of sexual abuse.

The attitude on this board jumps to the conclusion that the person being accused is innocent and the women doing the accusing are seeking a payday. While those types of women do exist (see the Merlin Santana situation), there is no need to immediately jump to the side of the men, especially in cases of credibly accused and convicted sex offenders like R. Kelly.

Furthermore what does Buku have to gain from this? There is no money, she's not a singer, actress or anything of that sort.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nope, that's not it.

The original issue is the dismissive attitude towards alleged victims of sexual abuse.

The attitude on this board jumps to the conclusion that the person being accused is innocent and the women doing the accusing are seeking a payday. While those types of women do exist (see the Merlin Santana situation), there is no need to immediately jump to the side of the men, especially in cases of credibly accused and convicted sex offenders like R. Kelly.

Furthermore what does Buku have to gain from this? There is no money, she's not a singer, actress or anything of that sort.

Dismissive? Where did I say she was lying?
Are they some women who are looking for a payday?
Where did I jump on R Kelly's side?

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trauma suppression is a real thing, so it could very well have happened. He doesn't have any money, so what does she stand to gain, but ridicule of people saying she's lying.

RKelly is absolutely disgusting and I believe anything people say in regards to sexual assault from him.
Ding ding ding. I did trauma counseling and social work in SF’s tenderloin with homeless and formerly homeless people for 12 years. I’ve heard more rape/molestation stories than probably anybody I know and u all know out together. One thing remains true through the majority of them. Whether it’s a female or male victim, most people don’t say SHIT!!! As a child it is literally the worst place to be in. I don’t know who’s gon believe u or not. U feel like sumn wrong with you to make someone pick u out, u feel like if u tell your family they gon get in trouble for murdering the sicko, so many, many thoughts go through your head about why u shouldn’t say shit, because it’s terrifying. At times more terrifying than the assaults even. People don’t tend to speak up until they’re either adults, or someone else has spoken up first and took the weight off of it. Very rare people get assaulted and shout from the mountain tops. That’s why whenever something happens and stupid ass people immediately say “why did she/he wait all this time?” “I think it’s about money etc etc etc” it lets people who actually been through it or are educated on it or have life experience know that they don’t have a clue wtf they’re talking about. All opinion ZERO expertise. I tend to avoid threads like these because the stupid, opinionated people tend to throw opinions around way harder when they don’t have a from clue what they’re talking about. And it’s very tiring. In this case he’s a world class pedophile, already in prison for pedophilia and sex related crimes. Here comes his MOST PROBABLE victim, and immediately the fumbasses start talking about “why should I believe her” lmao. U can’t make this shit up. It’s like the time dudes was bragging about wanting to smash the “6’7 bitch Ashley Adair” like they’ve ever heard of a 6 7 bitch before”. It’s comical how misinformed a lot of yall dudes are. It’s sad that yall willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the worlds most famous pedophile/rapist than to believe a black woman/girl. Some of yall got deep seeded issues with women that yall gotta work out. Cuz it’s sad af. It’s like when CACs start to justify police killing black children because they hate black people so much. Yall need help in here. But who am I? I’m just an expert with over a decade experience on the exact subject. Don’t mind me. Colin Powell and whatnot

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He deleted the comment he made saying "The legal process should play out even for R.kelly"

Basically saying that her testimony against her father doesn't hold no weight even though R.kelly is serving time for it because it did indeed play out.

@mcguyver

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
He deleted the comment he made saying "The legal process should play out even for R.kelly"

Basically saying that her testimony against her father doesn't hold no weight even though R.kelly is serving time for it because it did indeed play out.

@mcguyver

No I didn't

Reply #47 is still there.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor

R. Kelly and all accused are due a fair trial because that is how the law works in the United States of America.

The tone around BGOL is that if women aren't reporting their abuse immediately after it happens, their characters are called into question and they immediately jump tot the side of the men.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
R. Kelly and all accused are due a fair trial because that is how the law works in the United States of America.

The tone around BGOL is that if women aren't reporting their abuse immediately after it happens, their characters are called into question and they immediately jump tot the side of the men.

You are contradicting. What is the court process for if you said he is guilty based off of what she said and we should automatically believe anyone who makes an accusation?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I believe her....

BUT, there is a profit motivation for telling the story now.

TVEI is not free and has this story as an exclusive.

Also, her mother has a book coming out:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I believe her....

BUT, there is a profit motivation for telling the story now.

TVEI is not free and has this story as an exclusive.

Also, her mother has a book coming out:

I wonder if people are gonna buy that book. But the timing was right to now release a book. Gotta wonder if she was ever gonna write a book if r.kelly was still a free man.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
You are contradicting. What is the court process for if you said he is guilty based off of what she said and we should automatically believe anyone who makes an accusation?

I'm not contradicting.

The court process is there so R. Kelly and his accusers can get a fair day in court.

The issue on BGOL is that accusers are almost always dismissed. If the American court system functioned like BGOL, abusers would never get investigated because they would say the accusers didn't press charges fast enough.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not contradicting.

The court process is there so R. Kelly and his accusers can get a fair day in court.

The issue on BGOL is that accusers are almost always dismissed. If the American court system functioned like BGOL, abusers would never get investigated because they would say the accusers didn't press charges fast enough.

But you are ok with yourself dismissing Diddy's accusers?

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
But you are ok with yourself dismissing Diddy's accusers?

I didn't exactly dismiss Diddy's accusers.

My issue was more with Jaguar Wright and her need to tell over the top stories which may or may not be true for clicks.

I've spoken about that in the past.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I didn't exactly dismiss Diddy's accusers.

My issue was more with Jaguar Wright and her need to tell over the top stories which may or may not be true for clicks.

I've spoken about that in the past.

Bruh.....

You can argue that Diddy's accusers might have an issue with him because their careers didn't go as they wanted and now it's time to cash out, that's not to say that Diddy is innocent but there is always that argument you can use.

When it comes to R. Kelly what does his daughter have to gain by speaking up about the abuse she suffered?

This sounds like contradiction.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
Bruh.....

This sounds like contradiction.

What I stated about the accusers will be used in a court of law as a defense, at the same time I didn't dismiss the accusers and base my dismissal on things such as the amount of time that has passed or the trajectory of a career, which is what is generally done on BGOL.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Sean "Diddy" Combs' Attorney Reveals "Roughest" Part of Prison Life

Sean "Diddy" Combs' attorney Marc Agnifilo shared that the rapper is struggling with the food in prison, calling it the "roughest part" of his life behind bars as he awaits trial.

GABRIELLE CHUNG
OCT 10, 2024

origmeme_resized.png

This proves, once again, that money, fame and power warps your mind and body. Yes, you can be a shitbag when you're broke - but money enhances your reach and appetite for debauchery well beyond the means of ordinary men.

Some dream of being rich and famous, I've always wanted to just "be rich and invisible". Diddy, Kelly, Cosby..... Weinstein....the list will continue.
Its not mon ey in r. Kellys case . He eas also a victim of molestation when he was a child. This is not a defense kf r, kelly im nust pointing out thet r,kelly nas deep seeded issues thet go beyond money fame and access.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
What I stated about the accusers will be used in a court of law as a defense, at the same time I didn't dismiss the accusers and base my dismissal on things such as the amount of time that has passed or the trajectory of a career, which is what is generally done on BGOL.

Ok now you are off topic. I'm not gonna address nor defend anything you are accusing "bgol" of doing. You responded to my post stating I was taking R Kelly's side and I was dismissing his daughter's allegations. I tried to make you aware that my post states "I don't know who to believe. I'm gonna mind my business". You then basically stated that because he was on tape having sex with a minor, his daughter must be telling the truth, it had to have happened and I'm wrong for not believing her. I then pointed to my original post stating "I don't know who to believe, I'm minding my business ".