R. Kelly’s daughter Buku claims that he sexually assaulted her at the age of 10

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No but I guess I try to hope that they do.

This forum has historically always gone against women, it's no secret that this place was once called the home of the woman haters.

You compliment a woman you're a simp, niggas got off seeing an exhibitionist woman NOT get attention. This place is an incel fest covered by a few niggas with the gift of gab.
if you compliment a woman you’re a simp, is it out line to presume they won’t give a shit if a woman alleges she was hurt?

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
Nope that was giving an alternative scenario to what Hey Julian presented to me. I started the statement with "I
Have no clue".

You included the phrase, "why go on TV and cry about it"

What is point of saying something like that, especially to a woman who is indicating that she was assaulted as a 10 year old.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You included the phrase, "why go on TV and cry about it"

What is point of saying something like that, especially to a woman who is indicating that she was assaulted as a 10 year old.

This ain't hard to comprehend bruh. I said "I'm minding my business because i don't know who to believe".

:dunno: I ain't joining your internet emotions driven mob.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
This ain't hard to comprehend bruh. I said "I'm minding my business because i don't know who to believe".

:dunno: I ain't joining your internet emotions driven mob.

It's not emotions, it's simple common sense.

This is R. Kelly, not some other man who has never been accused.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's not emotions, it's simple common sense.

This is R. Kelly, not some other man who has never been accused.

So common sense tells you that a judge if he ran across the vid or if he hears someone mentioning it, he should automatically just add 50yrs to his sentence?

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
So common sense tells you that a judge if he ran across the vid or if he hears someone mentioning it, he should automatically just add 50yrs to his sentence?

I most certainly did not say anything as ridiculous as that. The legal process should play out even for R. Kelly.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I most certainly did not say anything as ridiculous as that. The legal process should play out even for R. Kelly.

What you are saying is just as ridiculous. You are saying g because he had sex with a minor and recorded it, his daughter's accusation must be true and he's guilty.

And highlighted red, shitted on everything you said prior.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
What you are saying is just as ridiculous. You are saying g because he had sex with a minor and recorded it, his daughter's accusation must be true and he's guilty.

And highlighted red, shitted on everything you said prior.

Actually it didnt

Me saying R. Kelly should get a fair trial does not contradict my opinion that BGOL members tend to be dismissive of women who make claims of sexual abuse.

The dismissive attitude is part of the reason why these women stay quiet or take years to speak.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Actually it didnt

Me saying R. Kelly should get a fair trial does not contradict my opinion that BGOL members tend to be dismissive of women who make claims of sexual abuse.

The dismissive attitude is part of the reason why these women stay quiet or take years to speak.

Ok...

I don't know who to believe so I'm staying out of it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The amount of people who are jumping to defend R. Kelly is quite scary.
Remember when the vid first dropped dudes were on here saying the underage broad wasn't innocent like that gave an excuse for a 30+ man to fuck a 13 yr old girl. Like I said lot of nigs born in 1975 and b4 didn't go against r Kelly cause they to were the nigs who was 21 yrs old and over fucking 15 yr olds.. nigs born in the 80s remember in the mid 90s their female classmates having 21+ yr old boyfriends. Bunch of grown men chasing underage highschool chicks and they didn't think nothing was wrong about it . That scene in belly was out there for a reason , I'm talking about the infamous car scene with the underage chick and dmx

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The amount of people who are jumping to defend R. Kelly is quite scary.
No it's not if people believed he was innocent he wouldn't be where he is and besides WE WATCHED THE TAPE IN EVERY HOOD ACROSS AMERICA PEOPLE SEEN THE TAPE.

But in this day an age people need to question everything he can destroy people's lives and when it's found out not to be true you hear nothing from the accusers,people who judged that person and just your average motherfucker and they expect whoever to just pickup and go one with their life like nothing happened.

If the wronged/acquittal was as loud as the conviction,fine I could live with it but it's not.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No it's not if people believed he was innocent he wouldn't be where he is and besides WE WATCHED THE TAPE IN EVERY HOOD ACROSS AMERICA PEOPLE SEEN THE TAPE.

But in this day an age people need to question everything he can destroy people's lives and when it's found out not to be true you hear nothing from the accusers,people who judged that person and just your average motherfucker and they expect whoever to just pickup and go one with their life like nothing happened.

If the wronged/acquittal was as loud as the conviction,fine I could live with it but it's not.
Nobody feel sorry for a pedo.. no pedo sympathizing over here

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not saying I don't believe her, I'll let a court of law decide that, but woman today are different fellas. I already mentioned on here that a broad I dated for 6 years said I raped her. Mind you, she claims I raped her while we were together.

Even my Ex wife claimed rape now after we been divorced for 7 years. Mind she was telling me this all of a sudden the beginning of January, and we hadn't been alone in the same room for 7 years.

Becareful out there fellas. Woman today are different.

Right now I been single for about 3 months and I'm loving it.

Conveniently enough, these broads coming out with this shit all around the time I'm doing well.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok... he's guilty of that. So you are basically saying whoever comes forward and makes the accusation, I'm wrong for not taking it and running with it?
This isn’t whoever. This is his own kid. It’s not a stretch. I’m the last person on this “believe all women” shit, but we don’t need to speculate on a confirmed pedo.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You know what I find funny the same motherfuckers on BGOL who defend Diddy got a problem with people doing the same for R.kelly

Nah, I don't want to debate with nobody about this shit.

Duece

You Gotta Be Naked!
BGOL Investor
You know what I find funny the same motherfuckers on BGOL who defend Diddy got a problem with people doing the same for R.kelly

Nah, I don't want to debate with nobody about this shit.

You can argue that Diddy's accusers might have an issue with him because their careers didn't go as they wanted and now it's time to cash out, that's not to say that Diddy is innocent but there is always that argument you can use.

When it comes to R. Kelly what does his daughter have to gain by speaking up about the abuse she suffered?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Trauma suppression is a real thing, so it could very well have happened. He doesn't have any money, so what does she stand to gain, but ridicule of people saying she's lying.

RKelly is absolutely disgusting and I believe anything people say in regards to sexual assault from him.
I'm not saying R.kelly is innocent but can we hold women accountable to the same standards because they have also groomed and raped lil boys which is still going on today.

With the metoo era, there's a lot of women coming out and rightfully so of them being victims.

But men need to come out as well and speak on these women who have raped them as well because women have turned men into monsters being sexually active with them at a young age.

R.kelly should write a tell all book before his demise because it's clear that's the only way his voice will be heard telling his side from his writing while in prison.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You can argue that Diddy's accusers might have an issue with him because their careers didn't go as they wanted and now it's time to cash out, that's not to say that Diddy is innocent but there is always that argument you can use.

When it comes to R. Kelly what does his daughter have to gain by speaking up about the abuse she suffered?
Bruh everybody lies and everybody can lie about anything. This is why social media is so dangerous, because alot of you mofos first instinct is to believe anything they see or hear.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You, me and others on this board don't know the whole truth about this Diddy situation and women would find that as assault to say they came out because of his money when if proven to be facts that he did indeed do the things that has been put out there for everyone to witness.

There's been a lot of shit we've heard about diddy over the years that he was doing foul shit but because of his power it was brushed to the side because he was the golden boy at the time who got away with shit because of his status which has all been stripped away. Also, diddy can't even get out on bail, they gonna keep him in jail until his trial next year the same way they did R.kelly which is why he's serving time and the court continues to denied his appeal.