R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse [UPDATE: GUILTY OF RACKETEERING]

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn... bgol is officially black fags online.

I’ve never seen men so happy for a man to go down over alleged sex crimes with some groupie sluts. You niggas are more upset at this than all of the catholic priests raping children.

Bgol is nothing but women posing as men and faggots
Come on with that troll shit. R Kelly got indicted for recently uncovered acts with a 14 year old. You think that's ok apparently.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
It did seem like Russel Simmons was alright with them until he started trying to become an activist. And Russel was right about the stand he took on the water in Flint Michigan. The governor made money off of poisoning the citizens yet they try to lay blame and legality on others and not him.

Man, i was joking. Them scum bags aint no leaders. Just 2 perverts lying their way through the day.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good. Fuck that nigga and all the "I can separate the man from the music" muthafuckas too. :yes:

I hope you don't sing the national anthem, bump that Micheal Jackson or that Big Pun. People do dirt, but that's not necessarily all they are. Do I think that Kellz is out there ruining lives? Yes. Should the cat have been in jail a long time ago? Yes. It "Trade In My Life" a very confusing and inspirational track? Yeah! We'll see if he actually does any time in jail. I mean, if the right witnesses had shown up the first time, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, i was joking. Them scum bags aint no leaders. Just 2 perverts lying their way through the day.
I am not talking about him. I am talking about Russel Simmons but there is more to what happened with Bill Cosby. They did not want him noticed when he was trying to buy NBC.
The hip hop police could get a lot of rappers on what they got R. Kelly on. I have no idea what that is really all about. But anytime heat comes down like it did at him I am just wondering why he did not leave America.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I hope you don't sing the national anthem, bump that Micheal Jackson or that Big Pun. People do dirt, but that's not necessarily all they are. Do I think that Kellz is out there ruining lives? Yes. Should the cat have been in jail a long time ago? Yes. It "Trade In My Life" a very confusing and inspirational track? Yeah! We'll see if he actually does any time in jail. I mean, if the right witnesses had shown up the first time, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Big Pun?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
i dont give a fuck to the point where I’m in tears like you niggas. Bitches are all whores...so would it be better if he waited three more years? It’ll still be the same old man with the whore teen.

Are you outraged at the entire Middle East where old slimy men are marrying 13 year old girls? Are you out there protesting that shit?

Are you outraged that this bullshit actually used to be legal in this country?

You soft niggas are outraged just to sound like you are about something...in reaity, you niggas are full of shit.... just like a peta person.... a baby gets killed in a drunk driving accident and they couldn’t care less but those same niggas are protesting the guy who killed with his bare hands that puma or whatever the fuck it was that attacked him the other day. Fake outrage plain and simple.
You got mommy issues. A bitch ass nigga mad at every female in the world because his mammy wasn’t shit. Blaming teenagers for the actions of a grown ass man.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you stop, how you gone be a pedo and a troll and fight for civil rights at the same time? Foh.

And and now here come two more making accusations....

Funny how some of yall so trusting when they saying shit and quiet the rest of the time...

Keep your eyes where they tell you too...

And this shot rook a week but aint heard shot about ole Harvey for months...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
And and now here come two more making accusations....

Funny how some of yall so trusting when they saying shit and quiet the rest of the time...

Keep your eyes where they tell you too...

And this shot rook a week but aint heard shot about ole Harvey for months...

"If that illiterate pedo didn't videotape his exploits for future viewing, and leave the tapes within reach, he wouldn't be in this mess." - DarkMatter-X

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah you hoe ass pedo a grown man forging a marriage certificate to marry a 15 year old told me that. Watching a tape of a grown ass man fucking a 14 year old told me he’s a pedo. A grown ass man being asked do you like teenagers and responding “how old we talking “ told me that you sucka ass old man in the ice cream truck.

He didn't forge yhe license,the mofokr thay did gets a pass..

Ice t was fucking the Ortiz girl and she wasn't legal...stop cherry picking..

None of the shit you posted has anything to do with this case either..

But you think morality has an age so a 50 year old mofokr chasing 21 year Olds are okay..

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"If that illiterate pedo didn't videotape his exploits for future viewing, and leave the tapes within reach, he wouldn't be in this mess." - DarkMatter-X
Might be true might not be..

If you think he wasn't gone get got after that mini series you aint paying attention

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That cat famously beat the shit out of his wife. To the point of pistol whipping. People do dirt, that music be bumping though.

No video of that ?

Was that before or after the club named after her closed and she was no longer getting loot from him ?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
He didn't forge yhe license,the mofokr thay did gets a pass..

Ice t was fucking the Ortiz girl and she wasn't legal...stop cherry picking..

None of the shit you posted has anything to do with this case either..

But you think morality has an age so a 50 year old mofokr chasing 21 year Olds are okay..
That license is forged they didn’t get a damn pass. You can’t get “a pass” which is parental permission at 15! If they had a pass they would have said she was 16 and presented parental permission. It is a verifiable fact that on the date this was filed Aaliyah was 15.

Bro just say you a pedo and be done. You ain’t gotta keep trying to rationalize it. Talking about they have nothing to do with this case.

If I kill somebody 20 years ago but I only get bagged for 2 I did recently does that mean I wasn’t a killer then. You sound stupid.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I'm guessing someone stole some more home video tapes and turned them in to the police. Those tapes better have some dates and years on them lol.