R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse [UPDATE: GUILTY OF RACKETEERING]

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
no surprise here...

well...on the bright side...he's gonna have a lot of "free" time on his hands...to write some new hit songs....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I give zero fucks about R Kelly.
Peace, Robert.

vlcsnap-00006a.png.gif

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Damn... bgol is officially black fags online.

I’ve never seen men so happy for a man to go down over alleged sex crimes with some groupie sluts. You niggas are more upset at this than all of the catholic priests raping children.

Bgol is nothing but women posing as men and faggots
Kill yoself

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn sure can't do a jury trial..

How much you wanna bet he gets more time than the crakka who murdered the kid in chicago with 16 to the back..

And these dancing mofokrs in here talking bout goody I hope they lock him up like this has anything to do with justice

fuck anybody that wants to see R Kelly locked up

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I hope you don't sing the national anthem, bump that Micheal Jackson or that Big Pun. People do dirt, but that's not necessarily all they are. Do I think that Kellz is out there ruining lives? Yes. Should the cat have been in jail a long time ago? Yes. It "Trade In My Life" a very confusing and inspirational track? Yeah! We'll see if he actually does any time in jail. I mean, if the right witnesses had shown up the first time, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Yeah. Would you say all that fancy bullshit if he was on tape fucking your fourteen year old daughter? Huh!? Yeah you one of them niggas. So my "Fuck you" applies to you too.

Last edited:

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
I so hate to get in this but I have to say something. R. Kelly has to be as fucking stupid as he is fucking Talented and neither can or should be debated. In saying that I will leave the Talent out of this. Now as fucking far as his sexual Bullshit. I don't think most people including here on BGOL realize how normal this shit is around the world. I am in no way condoning what he has done but I just want to put it in perspective. Here are the facts and points as I see them and please check them out before you respond with some emotional bullshit. Just take your heart out and really read and check these facts. The age of Consent in Illinois is 17 any thing that he fucked or fucked with younger than that in that state he is then guilty period. The age of consent varies State to State with the low being 16 and high 18 with more states 16 to 17 than age 18. Fact..Had R. Kelly been in many other countries this would of been a none issue because there age of consent is a lot lower. and no I am not talking about punk ass fucked up third world no fresh water having ass countries. Some very developed and economic leading countries have some of the lowest age of consent ages and yes our own Beloved African countries are in there also. Here are a few examples of countries and there age of consent. As I said United States the lowest is 16 and it varies by state and this is relatively new. Now...other countries.. Aruba,Costa Rica and France age 15. Brazil,Italy,Germany and China age 14.... Niger,Comoros and Japan age 13... Angola and The Philippines age 12. Nigeria age 11. Yemen you must be married.There is no age of consent in marriage in Yemen. Girls may wed at any age, but sexual activity is illegal until the onset of puberty, defined by ulama as age 9.

Now in saying all that R. Kelly is a Idiot and by Law in the United States if the allegations are true he is Guilty of Pedophilia. If he did this shit and he knows the laws where he is at then he gets what he gets. If dumb ass fucking tapes the shit then wtf can anyone say besides Bye Nigga. R.Kelly is a person that is caught up in his own upbringing, His family sex history is fucked up His father was Just like this also and i'm pretty sure he was raised around guys who taught him that this was o.k because it was when they came up. Myself an Kelly are around the same age. I can Remember clearly The old cats telling me and the other youngsters that this is what they did. They got young bitches and molded them into what they wanted them to be Sexually and any other way. Cleaning ,cooking ,being submissive all that., I can remember this dude named Geech saying specifically that they use to get them around 13 to 14 years old and mold them.
Young girls is nothing new but these are different times. I don't know how much of this is about victims versus just some more public bullshit and me too shit and distraction.
R. Kelly could have been in a bunch of other countries and all of this would have been a non factor as you can see, but he was not, We live in a country full of hypocrisy and finger pointers.
He will go down this time because that is the climate out here.. But America wont say shit to Japan or China or any other country about there consent laws.
We are the same country with people doing time in prison for selling Marijuana yet in a bunch of states it is legal and Taxes being collected on it.
We are the same Country with the Largest pharmaceutical companies producing the largest amount of Opioids which are produced from the Poppy plant Which the majority comes out of Afghanistan where they are protected by our own military but Heroin is produced from the same plant and if caught with more than 1 kilo of a person can receive a life prison sentence in the United States.

This is all Bullshit. The Climate in the Country is Bullshit. The legal system is Bullshit. The Hypocrisy is Bullshit. The Church is Bullshit. The Media is Bullshit. Politics is Bullshit. and the majority of people rather they know it are not are caught up in all this fake bullshit..
Yeah and R. Kelly is full of shit and he is done by his own doing because he be on some Bullshit.

By the way here are the age of consent law links in case you think its bullshit!!
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/united-states

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In David Koresh religious organization your daughter had to say a virgin until she is 12 years old then she has to have sex with him. But David had so called teen wives that were as young as 8, 9 and 10 years old and had babies by his so called teen wives. But the only problem the government had with that racist was the illegal drugs. David racist ass had blacks in his organization that defended him. And after Dyncorp being caught trafficking women and little girls you would think there would be a documentary about them. And the government seem to make sure their be no justice done in the Lavena Johnson case.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I so hate to get in this but I have to say something. R. Kelly has to be as fucking stupid as he is fucking Talented and neither can or should be debated. In saying that I will leave the Talent out of this. Now as fucking far as his sexual Bullshit. I don't think most people including here on BGOL realize how normal this shit is around the world. I am in no way condoning what he has done but I just want to put it in perspective. Here are the facts and points as I see them and please check them out before you respond with some emotional bullshit. Just take your heart out and really read and check these facts. The age of Consent in Illinois is 17 any thing that he fucked or fucked with younger than that in that state he is then guilty period. The age of consent varies State to State with the low being 16 and high 18 with more states 16 to 17 than age 18. Fact..Had R. Kelly been in many other countries this would of been a none issue because there age of consent is a lot lower. and no I am not talking about punk ass fucked up third world no fresh water having ass countries. Some very developed and economic leading countries have some of the lowest age of consent ages and yes our own Beloved African countries are in there also. Here are a few examples of countries and there age of consent. As I said United States the lowest is 16 and it varies by state and this is relatively new. Now...other countries.. Aruba,Costa Rica and France age 15. Brazil,Italy,Germany and China age 14.... Niger,Comoros and Japan age 13... Angola and The Philippines age 12. Nigeria age 11. Yemen you must be married.There is no age of consent in marriage in Yemen. Girls may wed at any age, but sexual activity is illegal until the onset of puberty, defined by ulama as age 9.

Now in saying all that R. Kelly is a Idiot and by Law in the United States if the allegations are true he is Guilty of Pedophilia. If he did this shit and he knows the laws where he is at then he gets what he gets. If dumb ass fucking tapes the shit then wtf can anyone say besides Bye Nigga. R.Kelly is a person that is caught up in his own upbringing, His family sex history is fucked up His father was Just like this also and i'm pretty sure he was raised around guys who taught him that this was o.k because it was when they came up. Myself an Kelly are around the same age. I can Remember clearly The old cats telling me and the other youngsters that this is what they did. They got young bitches and molded them into what they wanted them to be Sexually and any other way. Cleaning ,cooking ,being submissive all that., I can remember this dude named Geech saying specifically that they use to get them around 13 to 14 years old and mold them.
Young girls is nothing new but these are different times. I don't know how much of this is about victims versus just some more public bullshit and me too shit and distraction.
R. Kelly could have been in a bunch of other countries and all of this would have been a non factor as you can see, but he was not, We live in a country full of hypocrisy and finger pointers.
He will go down this time because that is the climate out here.. But America wont say shit to Japan or China or any other country about there consent laws.
We are the same country with people doing time in prison for selling Marijuana yet in a bunch of states it is legal and Taxes being collected on it.
We are the same Country with the Largest pharmaceutical companies producing the largest amount of Opioids which are produced from the Poppy plant Which the majority comes out of Afghanistan where they are protected by our own military but Heroin is produced from the same plant and if caught with more than 1 kilo of a person can receive a life prison sentence in the United States.

This is all Bullshit. The Climate in the Country is Bullshit. The legal system is Bullshit. The Hypocrisy is Bullshit. The Church is Bullshit. The Media is Bullshit. Politics is Bullshit. and the majority of people rather they know it are not are caught up in all this fake bullshit..
Yeah and R. Kelly is full of shit and he is done by his own doing because he be on some Bullshit.

By the way here are the age of consent law links in case you think its bullshit!!
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/united-states

nigga blogging and shit,

look bruh, I don't want a 20, 30, 40 year old American man (of any race) fuckin my 13-year old daughter. Ain't naan nigga molding SHIT except ME, til she at least 20 as far as I'm concerned. And the first thing she'll know is that any 30-yr old nigga trying to get with her while she's 14 is the lamest nigga in the world, and liable to get FUCKED UP by me if he tries anything.

Consent laws in those other countries reflect culture, including religious culture. This is America Jack! Niggas here ain't gettin with young girls to marry them, they get with them because they are A) Lame as fuck and B) looking to fuck some young, untouched, innocent, naive, curious, irresponsible, fast, no father, fallen by the wayside, easy and gullible lil girl who "seems" like she's ready, though SHE AIN'T!!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have left America when he had the chance. He toast now because of this environment of labeling black males toxic. If somehow he is found not guilty and still chooses to stay here his career is pretty much done.
naw it will be tons of thirsty people keeping his sorry music alive.they will support him one way or another.

double1

The Double1 and only!
BGOL Investor
Blogging... you funny,,,,I was making a point,,,,, First of all my dude I could have swore I said I was stating facts not looking for any emotional reactions.. I happen to agree with you and I have all daughters and feel the exact same way. Hell my oldest 2 are pass 20 now and I still don't want nobody fucking with them but I realize that is just me being a Father. I put that up because if you really read the whole post it states a lot of truths thats all bro. I have even spoke to my oldest daughter about the R. Kelly shit and ask her what she thought I would have done and all I can say is that I was proud of her response. And Kellz is exactly what you put in part B. of your response,,, I got that Brother!!!...

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Lock that weirdo ass nigga up and take some of these pedo capin' ass niggas with him.

All these grown ass women walking around and this nigga want some teenage hoes he can easily manipulate cuz without the fame and the money, he'd just be a old, lame ass, creepy ass weirdo nigga chasing high school hoes in his 40's.

We should've BEEN stop fucking with that nigga.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
No sympathy for Kells but why him and why now as opposed to the 25+ years ago when we knew he was a scum bag?

Black men, prepare for a ripple effect.