R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse [UPDATE: GUILTY OF RACKETEERING]

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Has any of the parents of these girls Rkelly molested ever tried to take him to court or kill his ass? I hear the passion of the father's in this thread and that would be my same attitude. I didn't watch the tv show so I'm probly missing a lot but shit never made sense to me. All these years and fuckin Avenatti bringing cases? And I'm damn sure out the loop cuz last I heard Avenatti was goin upside bitches heads. I can';t keep up with all this shit

The parents are at fault

Any parent bringing their kid around him after the Aaliyah is responsible for what happened to their kid period
It doesn't excuse Kelly
He can't do what he did if no parents were willing to offer up their kids

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The parents are at fault

Any parent bringing their kid around him after the Aaliyah is responsible for what happened to their kid period
It doesn't excuse Kelly

If you watched that Netflix documentary “Abducted in Plain Sight” you’ll see there are a lot of parents out there that will willingly offer up their kids for their own personal gains

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If you watched that Netflix documentary “Abducted in Plain Sight” you’ll see there are a lot of parents out there that will willingly offer up their kids for their own personal gains
I watched that shit and as soon as the father said he gave that man a hand job I cut it off . I couldn’t take it anymore

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
real shit?

if Chicago was genuinely interested in prosecuting him they would of raided his home and siezed all video tapes, recording equipment, and computers like they do other pedophiles

because if r kelly got off with one tape then another 47 minute tape was turned it surely he has more

sure, they’re going to prosecute but they not dumb, they giving his team the time to clean up any other findings so they wont look any worse

FUCK chicago

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I watched that shit and as soon as the father said he gave that man a hand job I cut it off . I couldn’t take it anymore

And that’s what I was meaning by personal gains. Him and his wife allowed that guy to abuse their daughter because they both wanted the man. When a woman’s boyfriend is caught by someone molesting or abusing thst woman’s child and she claims to have not known anything she is lying. She let all that happen to keep a man, there’s a bunch of sick people out here

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
real shit?

if Chicago was genuinely interested in prosecuting him they would of raided his home and siezed all video tapes, recording equipment, and computers like they do other pedophiles

This is 100% true, I don’t remember hearing anything about them searching his homes and computers the first time around. I’d think The suspicion that it was him on the tape was enough to get a warrant

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On CNN Cook County State's Attorney ...and another light skin woman in the backdrop both baggy eyed..They got this look like ENOUGH is ENOUGH

What's up with Chicago?

Kanye West
R Kelly
Jussie Smollett

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
If I was LL i’d be blowing her phone up right now like “BITCH YOU BETTER GET YO FUNKY WHITE ASS BACK ON THAT TV AND TELL THEM YOU APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING MY PIC UP THERE!!!!”. Even though he had nothing to do with this case, putting his name/image in it can harm his career

White folks really think we all look alike......I would call my lawyer immediately after seeing some fuck shit like that..:smh::smh::smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The parents are at fault

It doesn't excuse Kelly

:yes:

He didn't do this nasty shit all on his own. Parents and the other enablers (male and female) need to be held accountable. I am sure there a paper/money trail that will implicate a surprising number of people in this shit. :smh:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Some of his people are going down with him. The manager gives the 16yr old RKellys personal number on a business card, the girls mother tells him the girl is only 16 and takes the card but instead of giving it back to him she puts it in her purse...smh, the girl later goes and gets it and then calls R Kelly.....these parents these parents....smmfh:smh:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
One of the victims met him at his fucking trial for pissing on other girls? :smh: :curse: Fathers, please raise your daughters so they are not out here like this being manipulated. This is some real life boondocks shit...

She was in that Lifetime documentary telling her story

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Some of his people are going down with him. The manager gives the 16yr old RKellys personal number on a business card, the girls mother tells him the girl is only 16 and takes the card but instead of giving it back to him she puts it in her purse...smh, the girl later goes and gets it and then calls R Kelly.....these parents these parents....smmfh:smh:
Mom puts his number in her purse, you act like she set up a date and invited R Kelly over to spend a night

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
She was in that Lifetime documentary telling her story

she was pictured in the local newspaper in front of the courthouse skipping school to watch his trial in person. they interviewed her, caught kelly going in or out of court and got his number. dumb hoe

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do they have the woman that was underage on video this time as a witness? Last time the girl's parents refused to testify and stated it wasn't their daughter in the video causing problems with the jury.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
image.jpg

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
One of the victims met him at his fucking trial for pissing on other girls? :smh: :curse: Fathers, please raise your daughters so they are not out here like this being manipulated. This is some real life boondocks shit...
A 14 year-old really has no defense against an adult. Especially a famous one. She will do anything he says. She got manipulated. I don't blame the parents that much for it.