R. Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse [UPDATE: GUILTY OF RACKETEERING]

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has any of the parents of these girls Rkelly molested ever tried to take him to court or kill his ass? I hear the passion of the father's in this thread and that would be my same attitude. I didn't watch the tv show so I'm probly missing a lot but shit never made sense to me. All these years and fuckin Avenatti bringing cases? And I'm damn sure out the loop cuz last I heard Avenatti was goin upside bitches heads. I can';t keep up with all this shit

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
52801081_314852059167308_8473370859896631453_n.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing.... R put himself on video fucking little girls. End of story. This isn't a he said, she said. This isn't somebody casting aspersions on a dead man... this is a man who married a 15 year old when he was like 25/26, marriage certificate and all. ...if it was just that, maybe one could believe that he didn't know or some shit, but then a few years later, he videos himself fucking and pissing on a chick around the same age, when he's even older. That one right there took away any chance of an "oops" for him. I'm not even gonna mention the alleged stuff we've heard about since then or the new tape, because I haven't seen it and I don't know enough about it or the girl.... just focusing on Aaliyah and the first tape.
Sure, white guys have skated on rape charges and worse. Sure, the American justice system hasn't been and still isn't fair towards black people, and sure, the media loves to take down a black man. ...but R is the wrong guy to cape for as a response to that stuff, because his shit has been out on front street for a while. He has/had money and power, so he skated as much as any white man has ever skated up until now, but it appears at least that his luck has run out.

Right now he's in Harvey Weinstein territory, only Harvey isn't on tape fucking a minor as far as I know. Harvey has been indicted though, and the Manhattan district attorney had to drop some charges on him because some cop fucked up, but he's still right now at risk for prison... all without being on video fucking a minor.

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about how unfair the justice system is towards us... but pick a real victim to defend. R ain't it.

Jerrod wasn't plugged so what's your point?

I can show you more crakkas that skated on rape than some abstract cat like subway man...

Point is Kelly is a precedent just as Cosby was.

This shit makes due process obsolete for black men.

And supposedly the hit job about to be shown on HBO regarding dead Michael Jackson makes Kelly look like a peeping tom. And they supposedly explore why the recantations weren't really recantations..and since MJ is dead it is so easy

Does nobody seem to find it strange that all the JUSTICE is directed towards black icons ?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
The sad part will be all the women that abandoned and burned bri
I don't care if they are groupie sluts; they are underage period. For me, molesters, rapist, and racist belong in the same burning pit!!!!!

You think it is wrong because it is illegal or is it wrong because it is immoral?
Jerrod wasn't plugged so what's your point?

I can show you more crakkas that skated on rape than some abstract cat like subway man...

Point is Kelly is a precedent just as Cosby was.

This shit makes due process obsolete for black men.

And supposedly the hit job about to be shown on HBO regarding dead Michael Jackson makes Kelly look like a peeping tom. And they supposedly explore why the recantations weren't really recantations..and since MJ is dead it is so easy

Does nobody seem to find it strange that all the JUSTICE is directed towards black icons ?

What MJ also? I wanna see that

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got mommy issues. A bitch ass nigga mad at every female in the world because his mammy wasn’t shit. Blaming teenagers for the actions of a grown ass man.
Lil bitch got his heart broke at 13 now hates females.

Prolly gay now

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 counts is He’s done or finished
Yea but it might be hard to prove. If a girl was 14 fifteen years ago she is an adult now.

Will she want to be part of this circus, face plastered all over the tv talking about she got pissed on? She probably just wishes it will all go away.

She probably has kids now and overall it wont be a good look for her. It will be hard to get victims to testify, they are probably more inclined to take a payoff from Kells than to be dragged through the mud in this shit show.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'd like to know who was sitting on those tapes for decades and then decided to give avenetti, someone we only really heard about the last couple years instead of a news station or something.

They said it was a long time employee of his. He stated he had one of the tapes from a few years ago. He worked for R.Kelly for years. He said he got fed up with R.kelly because he never stopped doing what he was doing and no longer works for him. He decided to turn the tape over over to police after the documentary came out.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Bet this is when the other tape(s) got out of his grips. Homes burglarized in 2017.

https://people.com/music/r-kelly-atlanta-homes-burgled-goods-sold-off/

R. Kelly's Two Atlanta Homes Emptied in Back-to-Back Burglaries Over Thanksgiving Weekend

Atlanta police are on the hunt for a man whom they believe is behind the back-to-back burglaries of “Ignition (Remix)” singer R. Kelly‘s two Georgia homes.

Johns Creek Police Department Captain Chris Byers tells PEOPLE that a warrant is out for the arrest of Alfonso “Doc” Walker, a musician and former associate of Kelly’s who hired movers to clean out and sell off all of Kelly’s belongings under the guise that the hit-maker was moving his operations out of Atlanta.

Kelly’s empty home in Johns Creek was first discovered on Nov. 26 by a cleaning lady who was hired to prepare Kelly’s main residence for his return from performances he was giving in New Orleans. Finding “most of Kelly’s things were missing” — including furniture, electronics, appliances — she quickly contacted police.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The overlooked part in much of this is if your quiet in something you ultimately condone it. To have a tape and hold onto it for extortion or whatever says something about YOU. If you helped pull the girls, turned a blind eye while on tour with him, or even filmed the shit, you’re complicit.

Dude who turned the tape in was somebody Kels fucked over. May even got at his niece or daughter. Dude had that tape so Kels did flakes on him somehow. Dude prolly copped to a lighter case himself.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The overlooked part in much of this is if your quiet in something you ultimately condone it. To have a tape and hold onto it for extortion or whatever says something about YOU. If you helped pull the girls, turned a blind eye while on tour with him, or even filmed the shit, you’re complicit.

Dude who turned the tape in was somebody Kels fucked over. May even got at his niece or daughter. Dude had that tape so Kels did flakes on him somehow. Dude prolly copped to a lighter case himself.

The overlooked part is if Kelly wasn’t having sex with 14 year olds, none of this would be happening. Point blank period.

Dudes trying to find some grand conspiracy and some ways to deflect from that fact need to stop.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The overlooked part is if Kelly wasn’t having sex with 14 year olds, none of this would be happening. Point blank period.

Dudes trying to find some grand conspiracy and some ways to deflect from that fact need to stop.
Fuck outta here. That’s the common sense part. I know way do I support that clown. I was done when the first tape got leaked. And didn’t watch the tape. Most I saw was a gif that was constantly posted on here. The point was he has a circle of enablers.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
@ballscout1 you cape for sex offenders every time they make the news. I wouldn't be shocked one bit if you were into young chicks or pussy theft and your protests were just outward manifestations of your internal justifications for it.

i dont give a fuck to the point where I’m in tears like you niggas. Bitches are all whores...so would it be better if he waited three more years? It’ll still be the same old man with the whore teen.

Are you outraged at the entire Middle East where old slimy men are marrying 13 year old girls? Are you out there protesting that shit?

Are you outraged that this bullshit actually used to be legal in this country?

You soft niggas are outraged just to sound like you are about something...in reaity, you niggas are full of shit.... just like a peta person.... a baby gets killed in a drunk driving accident and they couldn’t care less but those same niggas are protesting the guy who killed with his bare hands that puma or whatever the fuck it was that attacked him the other day. Fake outrage plain and simple.
this bitch ass nigga and his emotional ass books.

A broke emotional pussy.

So morality has an age huh ?
this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read lol yeah nigga it does, that's kind of the point

and look at all the pedo defenders in here. smh
niggas always show their true colors in these threads

fuck anybody that wants to see R Kelly locked up
two find I think when I see this name

Isn't this a female?
Hasn't this bitch displayed bitchassness on here before, marking herself as a bitch ass bitch?

2/2

Humans are the only species that think having sex after you can bear a child is wrong.
another troll

I so hate to get in this but I have to say something. R. Kelly has to be as fucking stupid as he is fucking Talented and neither can or should be debated. In saying that I will leave the Talent out of this. Now as fucking far as his sexual Bullshit. I don't think most people including here on BGOL realize how normal this shit is around the world. I am in no way condoning what he has done but I just want to put it in perspective. Here are the facts and points as I see them and please check them out before you respond with some emotional bullshit. Just take your heart out and really read and check these facts. The age of Consent in Illinois is 17 any thing that he fucked or fucked with younger than that in that state he is then guilty period. The age of consent varies State to State with the low being 16 and high 18 with more states 16 to 17 than age 18. Fact..Had R. Kelly been in many other countries this would of been a none issue because there age of consent is a lot lower. and no I am not talking about punk ass fucked up third world no fresh water having ass countries. Some very developed and economic leading countries have some of the lowest age of consent ages and yes our own Beloved African countries are in there also. Here are a few examples of countries and there age of consent. As I said United States the lowest is 16 and it varies by state and this is relatively new. Now...other countries.. Aruba,Costa Rica and France age 15. Brazil,Italy,Germany and China age 14.... Niger,Comoros and Japan age 13... Angola and The Philippines age 12. Nigeria age 11. Yemen you must be married.There is no age of consent in marriage in Yemen. Girls may wed at any age, but sexual activity is illegal until the onset of puberty, defined by ulama as age 9.

Now in saying all that R. Kelly is a Idiot and by Law in the United States if the allegations are true he is Guilty of Pedophilia. If he did this shit and he knows the laws where he is at then he gets what he gets. If dumb ass fucking tapes the shit then wtf can anyone say besides Bye Nigga. R.Kelly is a person that is caught up in his own upbringing, His family sex history is fucked up His father was Just like this also and i'm pretty sure he was raised around guys who taught him that this was o.k because it was when they came up. Myself an Kelly are around the same age. I can Remember clearly The old cats telling me and the other youngsters that this is what they did. They got young bitches and molded them into what they wanted them to be Sexually and any other way. Cleaning ,cooking ,being submissive all that., I can remember this dude named Geech saying specifically that they use to get them around 13 to 14 years old and mold them.
Young girls is nothing new but these are different times. I don't know how much of this is about victims versus just some more public bullshit and me too shit and distraction.
R. Kelly could have been in a bunch of other countries and all of this would have been a non factor as you can see, but he was not, We live in a country full of hypocrisy and finger pointers.
He will go down this time because that is the climate out here.. But America wont say shit to Japan or China or any other country about there consent laws.
We are the same country with people doing time in prison for selling Marijuana yet in a bunch of states it is legal and Taxes being collected on it.
We are the same Country with the Largest pharmaceutical companies producing the largest amount of Opioids which are produced from the Poppy plant Which the majority comes out of Afghanistan where they are protected by our own military but Heroin is produced from the same plant and if caught with more than 1 kilo of a person can receive a life prison sentence in the United States.

This is all Bullshit. The Climate in the Country is Bullshit. The legal system is Bullshit. The Hypocrisy is Bullshit. The Church is Bullshit. The Media is Bullshit. Politics is Bullshit. and the majority of people rather they know it are not are caught up in all this fake bullshit..
Yeah and R. Kelly is full of shit and he is done by his own doing because he be on some Bullshit.

By the way here are the age of consent law links in case you think its bullshit!!
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/united-states
i saw that nigga piss on and fuck a kid in the 2000s, none of this shit really matters after that. "They did it too" wasn't a viable defense in my parents house and it isn't in this case either.

No sympathy for Kells but why him and why now as opposed to the 25+ years ago when we knew he was a scum bag?

Black men, prepare for a ripple effect.
if you fucked w kids, I hope all the ripples hit yo ass

Lol yeah, ok. You niggas epitomize typical effeminate black men who see everything from a woman’s perspective since you have no father.

How the FUCK do you niggas big up every single 13 year old boy who fucks his grown ass teacher? Every single post where some cac teacher fucks her 13 year old student, 100 fucking percent of you phony ass bullshit pieces of shit be praising the kid and crying that you wish there were teachers like that when you were kids. Every fucking one of you!

Now all of a sudden you pussy ass faggots are claiming morality and outrage? Unfuckingbelievable!!!

That’s why I hate you niggas. You are all full of shit. A 14 year boy is a hero and a 14 year old girl is an innocent victim gtfoh! These bitches are opportunistic just like a 19, 20, etc would be. If he wasn’t r kelly but some regular clown, none of those ho’s would pay him any mind. At least when young boys are fucking, they are doing it for sex. These scheming girls (old or young) are vixens and are always looking for a come up.

Do you dumb niggas not see this? Damn, it’s amazing how in 20 years, white men and their subtle brainwashing has completely turned black men into emotional little bitches. I thank god everyday that American black don’t represent all black men. Thank good for Jamaicans, Africans, West Indians. Without them, blacks will be wiped out because you so called American niggas are nothing but a bunch of pussies! Niggas show a car crash video you fags are crying for mods to remove it. Any video at all that’s remotely Disturbing generates a spamfest if niggas trying to be the first to announce how they are too pussy to click play. Any video where there’s something heartwarming and once again, niggas are trying to break the internet to announce that they cried or the typical “is someone cutting onions” crap. You niggas are not men, you are a joke and I’m disgusted to be identified to be from the same ethnic tribe as you faggots. For now on I’m claiming Jamaican. They still frown on emotional faggot shit.
Tina you are pink clown shoes

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just watched that video of him going to turn himself in and you can look at his face and tell he knows he’s done. He has to be sick in the head to have continued to do that shit and then still record it after that first trial. It’s even more fuvked up that he had people around him helping him pull young girls, you know those guys were fucking them too.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

His wording was bad, but this lawyer has a point and might be able to get this bastard off.

With all her bluster Allred is incompetent as fuck and besides a lay down like the Cosby trial what has she won?

BTW, L put out that statement now or you're next homie.

If I was LL i’d be blowing her phone up right now like “BITCH YOU BETTER GET YO FUNKY WHITE ASS BACK ON THAT TV AND TELL THEM YOU APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTING MY PIC UP THERE!!!!”. Even though he had nothing to do with this case, putting his name/image in it can harm his career

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I just watched that video of him going to turn himself in and you can look at his face and tell he knows he’s done. He has to be sick in the head to have continued to do that shit and then still record it after that first trial. It’s even more fuvked up that he had people around him helping him pull young girls, you know those guys were fucking them too.

He had that same look when he was charged/tried the first time so I doubt he believes he's done.

The weird thing I've noticed about a lot of these sexual predators is they genuinely believe they've done nothing wrong and feel they are the victim when they are caught and prosecuted.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If they have another tape of him sexing underage girls he's done. Question is how the inmates will treat dude.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most of the press conference of r Kelly lawyer. Cant find the whole thing.

Last edited: