Rapper PNB Rock shot and killed!

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Why. I am confused? Why she is an idiot? Seems like PNB should have been moving better. He was 80lbs moving with flashy jewelry alone.

Well he's dead now, we know how stupid he was too
If you can't see why this bitch is a WHOLE BIRD I can't do nothing for ya bro.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Rest in peace young man…I’m assuming all shorty was doing was spending his money. Could’ve started her own business or went to school for something. Sad thing is she’ll probably leach on to someone else

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
A lot of black celebrities don't have life insurance and this is the reason why it be a nasty battle with the families on who should get what.

The industry should be have something to educate these black celebrities about having a will or life insurance for themselves and their family when something happens to them.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You on a message board not saying anything worth a damn.
I am trying to understand your point and you just chatting shit.

Well he's dead now, we know how stupid he was too
If you can't see why this bitch is a WHOLE BIRD I can't do nothing for ya bro.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
You on a message board not saying anything worth a damn.
I am trying to understand your point and you just chatting shit.

I know, BIRDS don't get it.
Dummy. "oh PnB is the dumb one....not her"
LOLOLOL
Clown. This cokehead up her complaining about somebody taking care of HER family
This board is becoming a rest haven for retards
But we'll agree to disagree..
She's "smart" in your eyes....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up, the tweet says, 'Her & their child'.
Its PNB's child? If so there should be a trust so she gets benfits.

Did I miss something?
Why should there be a trust? Who would set that up, the label?
There’s typically a money requirement for trust accounts, if he ain’t have insurance he probably didn’t have the money to fund a trust account.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you speaking English? Glad you are cracking yourself up.

Put the Hennessy down long enough to try to have an intelligent discourse.

In the video, I saw her mention several times that SHE takes care of her family and she doesn't ask for help.

You and I are not even speaking to each other to disagree.

I said he was moving dumb. I didn't say she was smart.

I asked you a question which you refuse to answer.

You are a complete fucking weirdo.

Have a good one.

I know, BIRDS don't get it.
Dummy. "oh PnB is the dumb one....not her"
LOLOLOL
Clown. This cokehead up her complaining about somebody taking care of HER family
This board is becoming a rest haven for retards
But we'll agree to disagree..
She's "smart" in your eyes....
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Are you speaking English? Glad you are cracking yourself up.

Put the Hennessy down long enough to try to have an intelligent discourse.

In the video, I saw her mention several times that SHE takes care of her family and she doesn't ask for help.

You and I are not even speaking to each other to disagree.

I said he was moving dumb. I didn't say she was smart.

I asked you a question which you refuse to answer.

You are a complete fucking weirdo.

Have a good one.

She also talked about GOD and buy my HOODIE
Man stfu PLEASE LOL
Bitch is desperate and stupid
But she's "smart" to you :rolleyes2: ok....LOL
nah, man YOU have a good one
this board man....jeez

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one said anyone was smart.
The word smart should not be in your vernacular.
Stop using it so much. You are embarrassing yourself.

She also talked about GOD and buy my HOODIE
Man stfu PLEASE LOL
Bitch is desperate and stupid
But she's "smart" to you :rolleyes2: ok....LOL
nah, man YOU have a good one
this board man....jeez

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
No one said anyone was smart.
The word smart should not be in your vernacular.
Stop using it so much. You are embarrassing yourself.

You're right....she's "smart" good night.

:roflmao:
on here caping for straight up dumb broads like that's your girl . wow
You probably bought her "hoodie"
Good night dummy

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have a good one. I am sure your moms basement is filled with empty hennessy bottles.
Don't forget to hit the rewind button on Booty Talk #12 when you are done buddy.

You're right....she's "smart" good night.

:roflmao:
on here caping for straight up dumb broads like that's your girl . wow
You probably bought her "hoodie"
Good night dummy

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Have a good one. I am sure your moms basement is filled with empty hennessy bottles.
Don't forget to hit the rewind button on Booty Talk #12 when you are done buddy.

FYI - I'm a multi-millionaire (thanks to Crypto) :yes:
I will buy YOUR CRIB, YA HOE ASS MOMMA'S and YA FAGGOT UNCLE'S HOUSE
and kick you BUMS out.
Next dumb statement Mr. I cape for Dumb Cokehead Broads who I don't know?
FOH

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are a 14 year old white boy.
Or a 50 year old delusional nigga who about to clock in in 3 hours to work your shift.

FYI - I'm a multi-millionaire (thanks to Crypto) :yes:
I will buy YOUR CRIB, YA HOE ASS MOMMA'S and YA FAGGOT UNCLE'S HOUSE
and kick you BUMS out.
Next dumb statement Mr. I cape for Dumb Cokehead Broads who I don't know?
FOH

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
You are a 14 year old white boy.

Or a 50 year old delusional nigga who about to clock in in 3 hours to work your shift.
Right......LOL
Listen, we're done bro.
You're RIGHT!! LOL

Oh, here add up my watch collection and tell me how much it's worth.
I'm in my mom's basement so excuse the floor :rolleyes2:
Last one is a Rolex GMT-Master II Everose Gold..... sorry about the poor lighting. My Momma
want me to keep the lights low to save on the bill
Night Night.....

20230115-224535.jpg

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't show me no Alibaba watches nigga.
Show me your bad bitch sitting on 10,000 thread count sheets.
Show me the garage.

Right......LOL
Listen, we're done bro.
You're RIGHT!! LOL

Oh, here add up my watch collection and tell me how much it's worth.
I'm in my mom's basement so excuse the floor :rolleyes2:
Last one is a Rolex GMT-Master II Everose Gold..... sorry about the poor lighting. My Momma
want me to keep the lights low to save on the bill
Night Night.....

20230115-224535.jpg

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
attachment-pnb-rock.jpg

New information in PnB Rock's murder has been released. There's a timeline of events, including burning the getaway car and the alleged killer cleaning PnB's chain with a toothbrush.

New details have emerged about PnB Rock's murder, with the tragic timeline of events being illuminated in new legal documents.

In a new 123-page transcript obtained by Rolling Stone on Monday (Oct. 30), Los Angeles police were able to arrest the 17-year-old alleged murderer, his father and stepmother soon after Rock was gunned down at Roscoe's Chicken 'N Waffles on Sept. 12, 2022. The lengthy transcript—which was recorded during a probable cause hearing held in a Compton courthouse last April—was taken for suspects Freddie Lee Trone and his wife Shauntel Trone, who have both pleaded not guilty.

The transcript reportedly detailed a harrowing timeline of events that led to their arrests, including a bungled cover-up. Police claimed that the suspect's father, Freddie Lee Trone, tried to torch the getaway car, a Buick Enclave, hours after the shooting, and did so a mere two blocks from his residence. Additionally, the torching of the Buick Enclave didn't go so well, as police reported Lee Trone had burns all along his arms before his arrest. He was sent to the hospital for medical evaluation.

The alleged killer's stepmother also apparently saw him in the kitchen of her residence cleaning the chain he had stolen from PnB Rock with a toothbrush. This was on the same day the murder occurred.

Other unsettling details included that Freddie Lee Trone allegedly scouted out the Roscoe's restaurant while PnB Rock was inside. He was reportedly seen speaking to people outside the location before leaving and returning with his son. His son had also been released from a juvenile detention center a mere four days before the murder.

By far the most devastating part of the transcript was that as PnB Rock was dying in his girlfriend Stephanie Sibounheuang's arms, the gunman pointed a gun at her head and threatened to shoot her, too, if she didn't give up any jewelry. "Give me that s**t now or I’ll shoot you in the head," the gunman reportedly said. A terrified Sibounheuang then handed over her watch, while the gunman reportedly took jewelry and other valuables off PnB Rock.

Not once during the preliminary hearing did the prosecutor or witnesses mention Sibounheuang's Instagram post from that day, which had revealed the couple’s location. Fans had previously speculated the post was what alerted the gunman to Roscoe's, where PnB was eating.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
attachment-pnb-rock.jpg

New information in PnB Rock's murder has been released. There's a timeline of events, including burning the getaway car and the alleged killer cleaning PnB's chain with a toothbrush.

New details have emerged about PnB Rock's murder, with the tragic timeline of events being illuminated in new legal documents.

In a new 123-page transcript obtained by Rolling Stone on Monday (Oct. 30), Los Angeles police were able to arrest the 17-year-old alleged murderer, his father and stepmother soon after Rock was gunned down at Roscoe's Chicken 'N Waffles on Sept. 12, 2022. The lengthy transcript—which was recorded during a probable cause hearing held in a Compton courthouse last April—was taken for suspects Freddie Lee Trone and his wife Shauntel Trone, who have both pleaded not guilty.

The transcript reportedly detailed a harrowing timeline of events that led to their arrests, including a bungled cover-up. Police claimed that the suspect's father, Freddie Lee Trone, tried to torch the getaway car, a Buick Enclave, hours after the shooting, and did so a mere two blocks from his residence. Additionally, the torching of the Buick Enclave didn't go so well, as police reported Lee Trone had burns all along his arms before his arrest. He was sent to the hospital for medical evaluation.

The alleged killer's stepmother also apparently saw him in the kitchen of her residence cleaning the chain he had stolen from PnB Rock with a toothbrush. This was on the same day the murder occurred.

Other unsettling details included that Freddie Lee Trone allegedly scouted out the Roscoe's restaurant while PnB Rock was inside. He was reportedly seen speaking to people outside the location before leaving and returning with his son. His son had also been released from a juvenile detention center a mere four days before the murder.

By far the most devastating part of the transcript was that as PnB Rock was dying in his girlfriend Stephanie Sibounheuang's arms, the gunman pointed a gun at her head and threatened to shoot her, too, if she didn't give up any jewelry. "Give me that s**t now or I’ll shoot you in the head," the gunman reportedly said. A terrified Sibounheuang then handed over her watch, while the gunman reportedly took jewelry and other valuables off PnB Rock.

Not once during the preliminary hearing did the prosecutor or witnesses mention Sibounheuang's Instagram post from that day, which had revealed the couple’s location. Fans had previously speculated the post was what alerted the gunman to Roscoe's, where PnB was eating.

Curious, did they come there based on her Instagram post, or was the father already there before going back to get his son to commit the murder?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Good, hopefully he never sees the streets again.