Rapper THE GAME: Courts Approves U.S. Marshals To Start Seizing Assets

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I explained that to one of my boys today. With lawsuits, family court, an addiction, lack of health insurance, or property insurance, a somebody can easily lose a few million in assets quickly.

Handling dinero is a 5 step process. You gotta know how to make it, maintain it, save it, hide it, and protect it. In America, you are not truly protected unless you got good credit and you insure everything.

proxy.php
Who's that in your sig player?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Yup. Too easy. I seen it happen. I seen people bounce back from it while others didnt.

I seen my brother go from 120k a year as a IT consultant workin for oracle then a influx of red dot 711 magic carpet flying desi Punjabi indians come in willing to do the same job for half as much money.

He got sick insurance played him now he is a (probably will be banned if i say what he does) lowage earner. His house car.....all that a huge liability.

During the economic crisis in 08 tons of people lost they homes.....we all can go broke esp when you have no wealth no bonds, treasuries....
Lol

Yeah cuz I cant post 50leven CACs that have done worst and never would have been hit with 8 figure judgements
Yup cacs will be bankers lose 3 million dollars have 7 million left and jump out a window 60 stories
I explained that to one of my boys today. With lawsuits, family court, an addiction, lack of health insurance, or property insurance, a somebody can easily lose a few million in assets quickly.

Handling dinero is a 5 step process. You gotta know how to make it, maintain it, save it, hide it, and protect it. In America, you are not truly protected unless you got good credit and you insure everything.

proxy.php

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Where are y'all getting this story saying he didn't fight in this court case. He did have lawyers and defended himself. He tried to sue Viacom for letting the girl on the show in the first place because she has a criminal history of having felony arrests.

He sued Viacom and lost

_________

http://thesource.com/2018/06/07/the-game-loses-lawsuit-will-have-to-pay-7m-for-sexual-assault/

This week, an LA judge threw out the $20 million lawsuit against Viacom filed by Compton emcee The Game while simultaneously losing a lawsuit filed against him by Priscilla Rainey in 2015.

The woman claims she was assaulted by The Documentary rapper on the set of reality show She’s Got Game in an LA bar, based on women competing to date The Game.

The Game sought over $13 million in damages in the suit to cover the cost of the judgement, claiming that the media company should’ve never let the woman on the show because of her criminal history which includes aggravated battery and several felony arrests.

naijachief

Son of Community
Registered
This is way over the top, but, I'm not surprised it happened to a guy like Game. He will get the amount reduced but he will take a huge loss regardless.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
$7 million for an ALLEGED pussy grab? People die in wrongful death suits and surviving minor children lucky to get a $500,000. :smh: He needs to do this bitch like OJ did Goldman.

xcluesiv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"bare vagina and buttocks" so she was nekkid and a drunk nigga touched her and she gets $7mil, something sounds a lillllllllll off :beer::beer::bullshit:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where are y'all getting this story saying he didn't fight in this court case. He did have lawyers and defended himself. He tried to sue Viacom for letting the girl on the show in the first place because she has a criminal history of having felony arrests.

He sued Viacom and lost

_________

http://thesource.com/2018/06/07/the-game-loses-lawsuit-will-have-to-pay-7m-for-sexual-assault/

This week, an LA judge threw out the $20 million lawsuit against Viacom filed by Compton emcee The Game while simultaneously losing a lawsuit filed against him by Priscilla Rainey in 2015.

The woman claims she was assaulted by The Documentary rapper on the set of reality show She’s Got Game in an LA bar, based on women competing to date The Game.

The Game sought over $13 million in damages in the suit to cover the cost of the judgement, claiming that the media company should’ve never let the woman on the show because of her criminal history which includes aggravated battery and several felony arrests.

He fought the wrong person and lost.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

So she won a default judgement because he didn't show for medical reasons.

How come his lawyer didn't show up in his place if he couldn't physically be there?

The fuck is Game doing not taking shit seriously.

Bitch shouldve never been given no 7 million dollar judgement for grabbing the pussy.