REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s never too late...

source.gif

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Why hasn't he appealed this bullshit. Bitch came up, on some trivial shit. 7 fucking million?

63a3e06f2c2046a8a70d177c21fc9761_md.jpg

The Game just lost his appeal for a new trial in a civil suit in which he was accused of sexual assault ... so he's still on the hook for more than $7 million in damages.

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ ... the rapper was denied a new trial by a federal appeals court in Illinois.

As we've reported ... Game lost the lawsuit filed by Priscilla Rainey -- a former contestant on his 2015 reality show, "She's Got Game," who accused him of sexual assault -- and an Illinois court ordered him to pay her $7.13 mil.

Rainey claims Game was high on drugs and reached inside her dress, "forcefully reaching his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks." Game called her "a thirsty Gatorade mascot of a transvestite."

Game appealed the initial ruling, but on Thursday the appeals court affirmed the lower court's ruling, slamming Game for blowing off the trial by not showing up and calling his conduct towards Rainey "deeply reprehensible."

We reached to Game's camp for comment ... so far, no word back.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Priscilla-Rainey-thejasminebrand.png

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
All he had to do was file a response and this bitch would have sought a settlement for few thousand. This dumb motherfucker here...:smh:
When you preach hood shit over intellect. Game been in the game almost 25 years so you would think he would have found out that good shit ain’t gonna do shit for him over time.

Welp, 7 milly it is. His lawyer better pull some Cochran shit because he ain’t got much more than that I don’t think.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Priscilla-Rainey-thejasminebrand.png
The Game did some shit that some soccer player did.........i forgot his name.
but he put everything in his mama's name, so that when he divorced his wife and she came seeking half,....there were no assets to claim in his name.....lol

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you preach hood shit over intellect. Game been in the game almost 25 years so you would think he would have found out that good shit ain’t gonna do shit for him over time.

Welp, 7 milly it is. His lawyer better pull some Cochran shit because he ain’t got much more than that I don’t think.
he found a loophole to avoid paying.....:lol:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The Game did some shit that some soccer player did.........i forgot his name.
but he put everything in his mama's name, so that when he divorced his wife and she came seeking half,....there were no assets to claim in his name.....lol

“Taylor did not take the litigation seriously,” Judge TK Sykes wrote. “He evaded process, trolled Rainey on social media, dodged a settlement conference, and did not bother to show up at trial. His attorney asked for a continuance, but the judge denied that request, dismissing Taylor’s proffered excuse as an elaborate ruse.”

:itsawrap:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was a miss. The game is about to become The L.

They gonna seize everything give her 7M and pay for all the legal fees out of everything else. He’s fucked.
i guess he'll be calling Drake soon for a favor.
*starts the clock* another IG rant coming soon