Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Needed something to play after finishing Outriders campaign so I revisited RDO. Been having a decent time doing missions. Most players just want to be left alone and won't bother you either. It's coming to game pass Thursday so I expect the GTA players will be hopping on to RDO. Might be able to get into some gun fights. Most fun I've had was about two years ago me @Slympickens82 , Wolf, and I think Blue got into a fight with some randoms near Mexico.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Needed something to play after finishing Outriders campaign so I revisited RDO. Been having a decent time doing missions. Most players just want to be left alone and won't bother you either. It's coming to game pass Thursday so I expect the GTA players will be hopping on to RDO. Might be able to get into some gun fights. Most fun I've had was about two years ago me @Slympickens82 , Wolf, and I think Blue got into a fight with some randoms near Mexico.
There's a new story campaign?

spider705

BGOL Investor
Damn shame... game has so much potential for a great online mode, more add ons for story mode, and they don't do shit with it...

If I could replay the campaign with the equipment I have now I would... but I'm sure those gold bar glitches are long gone and I'm not about that broke life :smh:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn shame... game has so much potential for a great online mode, more add ons for story mode, and they don't do shit with it...

If I could replay the campaign with the equipment I have now I would... but I'm sure those gold bar glitches are long gone and I'm not about that broke life :smh:
no need for glitches
you already know where all the gold is
and
where free weapons are
and
some online weapons are now available in campaign

also...
game looks insane on series x\s

spider705

BGOL Investor
no need for glitches
you already know where all the gold is
and
where free weapons are
and
some online weapons are now available in campaign

also...
game looks insane on series x\s
Yeah, might have to just get a quick tutorial from youtube, get all the good shit then proceed to whoopin ass in that game

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Details on New Updates to Red Dead Online

Red Dead Online delivers eight new Races spanning iconic locations across the five states — from the arid frontier outpost of Gaptooth Breach to the mining town of Annesburg and the swamps of Lagras. Show off your proficiency on horseback in all forms of equine competition with new Standard Races, along with new Open Races where it’s up to you to determine the best path to ride through all the signal fires on a given course.

Or try your hand at new Target and Open Target Races, where the aim is to take out target checkpoints with your trusty bow and arrow while on horseback. All these new races will be available to all Red Dead Online players on May 25th.
Images Need Alt Text

Red Dead Online’s summer update will add a diverse array of new missions across the world for those looking to step into the criminal underworld. Down in Saint Denis, Angelo Bronte’s trusted lieutenant, Guido Martelli is working to create his own criminal network, so whether it’s intimidation, unsavory crimes, or larger, high-stakes robberies — riders best be willing to do whatever it takes to earn their blood money.